Mon 12/03/07 06:57 PM
over-board

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:56 PM
mandatory attendance

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:54 PM

This is the song that never ends... :wink: :smile:

That's not nice!! Now it's going to play in my head for hours!! No resolution . . . noway flowerforyou

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:31 PM
Hi!

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:25 PM
Mercy - Melissa Ethridge

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 06:03 PM
That's good - I like it.laugh laugh laugh

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 05:59 PM

I think if you are seperated, the first thing you need to do is finish your business with your mate!! Yes you are still legally married, so why not finish it off? Don't say its because of financial problems, just save up the money and pay for the divorce...how hard can that be?
Its kind of like you still are connected to your mate UNTIL that divorce is final. Why on earth would you ever date someone and drag them into your mess? Get out of the first mess until you jump into another situation!! Why would you involve someone and maybe they have children...before you know it, their kids learn to like you!! Then what happens IF you decided NOT to move ahead with the divorce~~~what a screwed up mess that would be.
Do everyone a favor...get your divorce and then date!!!

GREAT TOPIC BY THE WAY flowerforyou

Hear Hear!!

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 05:47 PM
As someone who was on the other end of that (someone was just making my husband "happy" . . . )

When two people are married, there is more than just the one person to consider. Sure - she can't ask much of you, and you get all the benefits and none of the drawbacks - it sure works out well for you. But what about the poor guy who has no clue? That person, by virtue of being married to the one you are messing with, has their life completely screwed up. That isn't going to make ANYONE happy. How can you do that to someone?? Find someone single or wait until they split up - but you don't belong in that triangle.

Maestra's photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:31 PM
Odetta - John Henry

Maestra's photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:21 PM
Stone Temple Pilots - Wicked Garden

Maestra's photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:18 PM
I think it is very important to find someone who shares your values and beliefs. Especially important to agree on what you both believe to be right and wrong - or else someone will always be the good guy or bad guy.

Maestra's photo
Sun 12/02/07 11:01 PM
Mipney Ma - The Klezmatics

Maestra's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:43 PM
Welcome J

Maestra's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:42 PM
Maybe a cupcake or something small

Maestra's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:24 PM

Women don't want to date a single father that has his son full-time, rather than the typical once-a-weekend thing. Women are also a lot more shallow than is believed because it always comes down to looks rather than personality. It's amazing how fast women are to throw things in reverse and get out while the getting's good. . .

careful with the generalizations!!!frown

Maestra's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:20 PM

sometimes i like to dress up like gondi, and run around my neighborhood, trying to find a man

Who is gondi, and hows that workin out?

it's Ghandi's lesser known half brother. Rather than lead a civil movement through passive resistence and hunger strikes Gondi took a rather different path, pissing people off with passive aggressive behavior patterns and violent food fights.

Oh yeah, I'm single cause girls I meet don't dig my smart ass comments and wit. Also I have been told that I'm not very attractive.

I love your smart-ass comments, and I think you're rather cute. Alas - too young for me!! But Gondi is a lot of fun.

Maestra's photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:26 PM
stool sample

(Sorry . . . it was the first thing that came to mind)

Maestra's photo
Sun 12/02/07 04:26 PM
Hand Me Down - The Wallflowers

Maestra's photo
Sun 12/02/07 03:28 PM
kinesthetic

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 21 22