Community > Posts By > Maestra

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:49 PM
Stairway to Heaven now - I'm going to have to go play this one!!

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:47 PM
OK - not seeing it yet

Battle of Evermore is almost over

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:42 PM
Sure - don't know how to go about it . . .

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:39 PM

Blowin the roof off the house.playing air drums, seeing as I don`t have a set no more:smile:
Taught both of my sons how to play...of course they cut their teeth on Zeppelin:smile:

OK - now I gotta have Rock and Roll!!! Time to pull up the IV album

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:31 PM
(joyfully rocking out!!!)

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:29 PM
So true!!

I have to put them on right nowhappy

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Zeppelin

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:21 PM

I like classic rock( Zeppelin being my favorite band), jazz, blues, and old motown:smile:

Oh yes!! Jimmy Page is one of my heroes!! Also love blues and old Motown. Flamenco too!

have you seen the 2 dvd set of Zeppelin? The first dvd is live from the royal albert hall in 1970, right after Zeppelin 2 came out. the other dvd is concert footage of madison square garden and two other concerts in England. Both dvd`s together are over 5 hours long..Great viewing:smile:

Haven't seen that yet, but I'll have to watch it. I remember seeing that movie that they did (concert) in the theater in the 70s. I was going to ask what your favorite Zeppelin song was, but then realized there would be no way for me to pick just one. A few favorites:
The Rain Song
Black Dog (of course)
Stairway to Heaven (duh)
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
Whole Lotta Love
Thank You
Immigrant Song
Gallows Pole
Friends
Since I've Been Loving You
Bron-Y-Aur (absolutely!!)
Hats Off to Roy Taylor

could go on and on - what a great band

Listening to:
Ariadne - Dead Can Dance

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:13 PM
I love the Pretenders. My dad's family is from Zanesfield (Zanesville?) Ohio. I used to pretend I was related to Chrissielaugh laugh

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:12 PM

I like classic rock( Zeppelin being my favorite band), jazz, blues, and old motown:smile:

Oh yes!! Jimmy Page is one of my heroes!! Also love blues and old Motown. Flamenco too!

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:10 PM

One Way Or Another...another early 70`s band...Cactus...The drummer and bass player were also in Vanilla Fudge:smile:

Don't know that one, but it started Chrissie Hynde playing in my head . . . I like that one

American Woman - Guess Who

(I'm going through my faqvorites on my iPod in alphabetical order . . . so getting all the "A"s at the moment

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:08 PM

American Pie - Don McLean

maeflowerforyou you have a very eclectic venue of music:smile:

That's hitting the nail on the head. I love all kinds of stuff - world, classic rock, folk, weird stuff

but not punk

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:04 PM
American Pie - Don McLean

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:56 PM
need - air

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:56 PM
yonder

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:55 PM
steps - patio

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:54 PM

Definitely can't walk away from that one Rara! More great stuff

Kewl. I need to go out and by myself one for Christmas...Will save wear and tear on the batteries for the walkmanlaugh

Way better than a walkman and worth every penny!! You can create all kinds of playlists - by artist, by genre, by your own ranking . . . it's the best thing I ever bought (well, besides maybe my house . . .)

Amazonas - Strunz and Farah

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:50 PM
Definitely can't walk away from that one Rara! More great stuff

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:49 PM
GREAT stuff!! iPods are wonderful things!! I am just having it play all my favorites - can't go wrong!

Beck - Already Dead

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:47 PM
up - stairs

Maestra's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:46 PM
Alone - Heart

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 21 22