Community > Posts By > Walter

Walter 's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:31 PM

the chevy malibu station wagons with the 350 big blocks! those are sweeet! from the 1981 models i think
[K/quote]

The 350 is a small block. GM hasn't put a big block in a Malibu since 1975.

sorry, the one i had, the engine was swapped out of. maybe it was a small block, haha. anywho it was a sweet car.

Walter 's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:26 PM
A friend of mine has a model of the delorean lol its a funny yet cool looking car

Walter 's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:21 PM
the chevy malibu station wagons with the 350 big blocks! those are sweeet! from the 1981 models i think

Walter 's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:19 PM

Fiero <- lol
hahaha i remember that one!

Walter 's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:18 PM
okay heres another. the 1998 TVR speed 12 cerbera

Walter 's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:15 PM
How about this for starters! 1986 Pantera

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:54 PM
kind of like a bad fur day huh?

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:51 PM

Well one day i was going down this road and it was late at night, well there was a squirrel that ran into the left hand lane, So i slowed way down and went right a little but the squirrel ran back to the right i was doing 45 when i slowed down and there was not anyone behind me. So the squirrel decided to go right and right under my car.. It seems almost any animal does this. I wonder why?

The are programmed, and act on instict. They do not have any concept of the road, when they see danger, their instict is to run, back to safety.
lol is it coincidence that they run back to their homes off instinct, or maybe in animal generations they just been told humans usual run them over so they tell em to run the oppasite direction lol

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:48 PM

Well one day i was going down this road and it was late at night, well there was a squirrel that ran into the left hand lane, So i slowed way down and went right a little but the squirrel ran back to the right i was doing 45 when i slowed down and there was not anyone behind me. So the squirrel decided to go right and right under my car.. It seems almost any animal does this. I wonder why?

I WONDER WHY YOU SLOWED DOWN..... IT WAS A SQUIRREL. IT COULDN'T HAVE DONE DAMAGE TO YOUR CAR.
Well i don't know i tend to do it off instinct. I have also seen it with deer, and ect.

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:46 PM

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:24 PM
Okay, se3cond question, I just recently grew a goa-tee but do women like it or a clean cut? all my pics are clean cut , so perhaps i should post some pics with the goa-tee

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:23 PM

love I wouldlove
You're one crazy cat! hahahah

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:18 PM
Hey I'm just curious, If any ladies out there would go on a date with me, Although i know that you won't know me all to well. Just a rough draft i guess!

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:06 PM
Just wondering if you would care to chat!

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 06:05 PM
I live in florida , but as for cute, you be the judge of that! haha

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 02:09 PM

have had some strange dates. it had been many years since I had dated. And then my one date was referred to as mr octopus. It was awful.. he even tried to take the " scenic route " back to my house. thank god for cell phones and sisters! My sis picked me up
Wow.

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 02:08 PM

so why didn't it work out?
Well, it seemed that we didnt communicate according to her. That we didnt mesh well.

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 01:55 PM

unfortunately, none of my first dates went like that. they'd typically assault me with baby questions ("when you gonna have kids?"... "are you gonna have kids any time soon?", ad nauseum) or just act like they'd feel at home at a mental institution.

and THEN you have the flaky ones.

thats why you need to start dating women in their 50s babe. We don't pull that crap.Our kids are in collegeflowerforyou
Oh yeah, !! Dating older women can be fun. I have been out on a couple casual type dateswith older women.

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 01:54 PM

Yeah on top of that, she wanted to go mud bogging. Wich was a suprise. it was one in the morning, I thought i was very random!
what'z wrong with that ? hell we do it at 4am before , just to have somethng too do !drinker
I don't have any 4 wheelers or a truck nor do I know anyone who does. So thats why i could'nt go.

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 01:49 PM
Yeah on top of that, she wanted to go mud bogging. Wich was a suprise. it was one in the morning, I thought i was very random!