Community > Posts By > Walter

Walter 's photo
Mon 02/04/08 11:02 PM
Theres always a part of a song that you just love what song and what part of the lyrics is it?

Walter 's photo
Mon 02/04/08 11:00 PM
let me know if i need to get rid of any of the pics or add something. Thanks!

Walter 's photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:30 PM
Time to cure the bordom! I really enjoy working, I'm soon to be General manager at a resturaunt called Johnnys. It's a localy owned place, small family oriented.

Walter 's photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:18 PM
G'day,morning evening or night! I guess it all depends on your location! Just making a board to see if anyone wants to chat. Who here actualy likes to work and why?

Walter 's photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:17 PM
Thanks Everyone!

Walter 's photo
Sun 02/03/08 08:47 PM
1968 Camaro Z28

Walter 's photo
Sun 02/03/08 08:23 PM

if ya need a friend too talk too, i'm here too lissen
Thanks, I appreciate it

Walter 's photo
Sun 02/03/08 08:22 PM

if you love some thing set it free , if it come's back to you shoot it ! drinker

laugh laugh laugh
words of wisdom from the house romantic :wink:
Hmmm sounds interesting! hahaha (loads the shotty) glasses

Walter 's photo
Sun 02/03/08 08:15 PM

Once you have someone that you really love and care for, Never take it for granted, For when you have someone you love cherrish them. Never let them slip away, Show them that they are your world. Make time for them no matter the situation.

Make the wrongs cherrishable as the rights. For my heart yurns for the one i lost.

Sometime you have to let go though if you are going to hold them back from accomplishing their dream. I couldn't be selfish and live with myself if that was the situation.
Yeah, That's exactly what i'm doing. A very rough thing.

Walter 's photo
Sun 02/03/08 08:09 PM
Once you have someone that you really love and care for, Never take it for granted, For when you have someone you love cherrish them. Never let them slip away, Show them that they are your world. Make time for them no matter the situation.

Make the wrongs cherrishable as the rights. For my heart yurns for the one i lost.

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/02/08 07:53 PM

I just hate when you have plans with a guy that "likes you" and then when u call him after work he is to busy with the OTHER GIRL (named Jill to make it all that much worse)...its annoying...
Yeah, imagine when you get told in a relation that the other doesnt want to date and wants time to herself. To accomplish things in here life. in under 2 weeks shes out with another guy.. I know how you feel. In time you will find that guy!

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/02/08 07:48 PM
Yeah sorry to hear about your streak of bad luck. I'm on the same boat, we should go ahead and make a cruise out of it!

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/02/08 07:39 PM
So what game did you think was a whack game/good one?

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/02/08 07:33 PM
Yeah i Saw V-ice in concert here in florida and i must admit the guy can still jam. Even though he has 5 cds out. his first couple may of not been so hot but these more recent ones actualy rock!

Walter 's photo
Tue 01/29/08 07:06 PM

GFTOW
What does that mean? GFTOW?

Walter 's photo
Tue 01/29/08 06:24 AM
Yeah, It's really not that bad. but anything 50 and under is cold to me! Although i did live up north in maine and new hamshier so i have seen my share of cold.. more than i like to!

Walter 's photo
Tue 01/29/08 06:22 AM
wowza.... Yeah i live in Florida.. We are having cold front right now and i really dislike the cold! hahaha

Walter 's photo
Tue 01/29/08 06:20 AM
Oh got cha, Wher are you from?

Walter 's photo
Tue 01/29/08 06:17 AM
Not to shabby, Just got up about an hour ago hahaha. Going to get my day started as well.

Walter 's photo
Tue 01/29/08 06:12 AM

hi:smile:
Hey, how are you doing?

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13