Community > Posts By > Walter

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 01:43 PM
It was interesting, We ended up eating out at a small hole in the wall sloppy joes, hahahah and she made a huge mess on her dress and didnt even care. Talk about a fun night, I havent seen many girls like that unfortunatly it didnt work out but it was a crazy first date. Has anyone else been on a date with a person like that? You know that was cool but didnt care if they messed their clothes ect up?

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:25 AM

anybody got some dr pepper
I have some strawberry milk!

how about chocolate
Sorry no chocolate mix...

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:19 AM

anybody got some dr pepper
I have some strawberry milk!

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:15 AM
I met one person in person from this sight, We ended up just being friends. So i haven't honestly found many willing

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:15 AM
I met one person in person from this sight, We ended up just being friends. So i haven't honestly found many willing

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:07 AM

sick! anybody wanna buy a used 1970 nose? Runs great!
Ooops hahah im still new to this chat, Depends if you kept tha maintnance up ewith it! hahahahhaa

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:06 AM

I woke up this morning just energetic! perhaps I'll make a trip to the gym! lol
Depends if you kept the maintance up with it?

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:05 AM
I woke up this morning just energetic! perhaps I'll make a trip to the gym! lol

Walter 's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:02 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, Boys and girls! Laddies and lassies, Hows everyone doing today?

Walter 's photo
Thu 02/07/08 06:33 PM

yeah, i wish i could do stuff like that, i just start thinking it was somebodys money who needed it to feed their kids, but thats just me.
I'm not sure on what if it's right to find it or to turn it in. If you think about it 90% of the people would say yeah its mine meaning they would steal the money. So to be honest im not sure to who it may belong to. So i havent spent it. i just have it in my room.

Walter 's photo
Thu 02/07/08 06:28 PM

you didnt turn it in?
Well, it was laying right outside to the left . No one was near by. Although I still have the fifty bucks.

Walter 's photo
Thu 02/07/08 06:25 PM
You should of seen it i was just about to leave Wal-mart and there it was BAM!!! Fifty bucks staring me in the face it was as I walked out of the store on the ground.. Almost like finding true love, but temporary! hahahaha

Walter 's photo
Wed 02/06/08 07:26 AM
Thats a valid point

Walter 's photo
Wed 02/06/08 07:08 AM

Is it just me or do you have better luck finding people that you click with say, Several states away than localy? lol I find this funny but sadly true..

So are you subscribing to the theory:

"The muff is always fluffier on the other side of the state line."

? drinker
Yeah but when i move, would'nt that state line move to another border? hahahahaha

Walter 's photo
Wed 02/06/08 07:08 AM

Yup...I've found a couple of local guys, but most of the guys I've clicked with live in different states (or countries...can't forget my Canada buddy laugh )
Yeah, isnt that funny now that you think about it?

Walter 's photo
Wed 02/06/08 07:03 AM

One World drinker
Oh i know, but i just find it funny

Walter 's photo
Wed 02/06/08 07:00 AM
Is it just me or do you have better luck finding people that you click with say, Several states away than localy? lol I find this funny but sadly true..

Walter 's photo
Tue 02/05/08 06:49 AM
Hey everyone! How's it going!?

Walter 's photo
Mon 02/04/08 11:09 PM

Not to sidetrack... but why is it that they bleep the word "sh*t" on the radio, but they play "date rape" unedited?
I guess so little ones can't hear it haha i dunno

Walter 's photo
Mon 02/04/08 11:05 PM
One of my favs would be from a group called cherry poppin daddies song is "zoot suit riot" my fav verse is whos yo daddy yes i am

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13