Community > Posts By > scoobs12

scoobs12's photo
Sat 10/18/08 05:24 PM
Edited by scoobs12 on Sat 10/18/08 05:27 PM
There should be a try before you buy policy.

You can. The fiance visa gives you 90 days. To try her out. You either marry her and change her visa status or send her back. Russia is not poor like it was 15yrs ago. They have a stronger economy than the U.S. If they allowed foriegners to own land. My buddy and I were ready to set up shop and live over there. I really enjoyed it. I've been there 4 times and I was 12hr train ride outside of Moscow.

scoobs12's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:52 PM
While driving down the road. In a bathroom of a bar and of coarse I joined the mile high club. My ex was a flight attendant. I have a few others but to me these really aren't out of the norm.

scoobs12's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:06 PM
Have you ever noticed how hot the women are at country bars. Just came back from one tonight.
laugh

scoobs12's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:51 PM
Thats what I said

scoobs12's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:40 PM
Too bad. I was really stating to enjoy it. Some people just look a gift horse in the mouth and all they can say is damn. Do I have to feed this thing:tongue:

scoobs12's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:37 PM
I'm changing from republican to democrat. However we are truly just one party greater than comunism. Both parties seem to be set on destroying middle class. Oh wait I mean bring lower class up and pulling upper middle class down. Seems like they want the rich and then everybody else.

scoobs12's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:29 PM
I couldn't find the thread. I really had fun with that one. I love a good boo hooo hoo feel sorry for me. NOT!

scoobs12's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:24 PM

37 here....... never felt younger!

Hey what happened to our attic boy?

scoobs12's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:21 PM

Take him to Denny's. He gets a free dinner, you only have half a check to take care of.

I tried that a few weeks ago when I turned 37. They only give a friend dessert. Thank goodness I asked before I went for the steaknoway

scoobs12's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:16 PM

bbq's. Not what you think.
Hamburger, can of tomato sauce. Onion. Salt and pepper. Cook meat and onion. Add everything else. Cook. Serve on whatever bread you like and can eat.

Swiss Steak. Round steak, cut and lightly flower. Fry. Pour in can of Tomato JUICE. Cook. Have with salad, potatoes, whatever veggies you like.

Stew. This is more of a soup than the stew gravy most people are used too. Brown stew meat or hamburger. Add water and beef bullion. Cut potatoes, onions, carrots. Salt and pepper. Cook until veggies are done.

I use stewed toamtoes instead of the tomato sauce with the meat and pour over white rice. Yummy

scoobs12's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:33 PM

You rub and pet me like that and I'd purr too:wink:
laugh laugh
bigsmile Cooly

When you can make a woman purrrr then you have done something..:wink: blushing
laugh laugh bigsmile

OOOOOh lala rawwwrrrr

scoobs12's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:12 PM
In general? This has no merit. I don't know anyone. Or society as a whole. just children who would label someone a geek because they wear glasses.

scoobs12's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:08 PM

Oh god, give it up alreadynoway

give wat up??
?

Dude you're thinking way too much. If none of your friends make fun of you like you said. Then quit trying to play mind reader on how society sees you.If you say you're a geek then you are if geek. Glasses have nothing to do with. If you feel uncomfortable about wearing glasses then get contacts. Sounds like more of a selfesteem issue.I wear glasses.I don't feel society is coming down on me or has branded me a geek. Hey if you think everyone wear glasses is a geek then guess what.I'm a geek to you.

scoobs12's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:58 PM

me personally. i'm not a smoker. i am an occassional drinker, but if thats the persons habits then u can either accept them 4 it and move past it. OR leave them alone. it all depends on how u feel about the person and not their "extracurricular" activities.

Amen

scoobs12's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:42 PM
read it again. Your missing the point. Forget about if it's good or bad. You asked why people who don't smoke weed but drink don't want to go out with daily pot users.Forget about it's medical purposes.That fact is. As a adult who cares about other things such as providing for a family, children,and yes saving for there college and giving a family the best that I can. Most of us that Drink on ocassion or don't drink have different priorities other than getting high.Like I said in a earlier post that you thought was rediculous.Not all people who don't drink and don't smoke are super successful.However,I have yet to meet a daily pot smoker or a daily drinker who has brought anything to the table that is worth a s@@@.The mood swings are rediculous and all I ever hear is everybody is responsible for their failures in life.I'm sure there are some daily smokers that might argue they don't fit the bill.At this point in my life I'm not going to waste time hoping this drug user might be different.

scoobs12's photo
Tue 01/01/08 07:23 PM

drugs affect different people differently but pot has medicinal purposes if not than why would doctors be able to prescribe it thats my main reasoning behind wanting to see it legalized i personally do not drink or smoke but if the demand for pot is so great why watch the profits go to other countries that will use the money against us as opposed to using the profits towards our own needs while also creating new jobs .you could still have a legal age limit like alcohol

Plenty of drug money goes back to our economy. I hear people say how it has a medical use. Thats great. How many people that want to smoke pot have a medical use for it. Thats like me saying I smoke pot because it helps people with glaucoma yet I have no issues with my eyes.So how many people just want to get it approved for medical use so it's easier to score and get high.Granted noone that I'm aware of has stolen a car stereo for weed. I do see how hanging with people that first drink then smokes pot eventually somebody shows up with a 8 ball. I have no problem if someone is a recreational drug user. Getting drunk and stoned everyweekend is not a recreational user in book.Many people start out with the best intentions in the world,and then get caught up into the scene of drugs and alcohol. As a user you might think your habit or addiction is harmless and thats fine for you.Just don't tell people because they want no part of you that they are the ones that are messed up.

scoobs12's photo
Tue 01/01/08 04:04 PM

I can understand that.
I do think though that if you were to find a really good guy who wants to support you and your kid, but the only problem is he smokes weed... you could overlook it if he were to do it in private and never around you or your kid.
I don't know. That's a good topic to debate about.

How about stop smoking the weed? Why would anyone want to put there childs life endanger by allowing them to be around a pot head. I'm talking about a daily weed smoker as you proclaim. I don't want my children riding in a car with someone thats stoned. How would it make you feel if you found a nice women. You convince her that your daily pot smoking is harmless.Then child services grabs her kids because you were in a car accident and tested positive for pot.All I hear is that everyone should make exceptions for you.You hit the key note on why people don't want to date a daily pot smoker.Your getting high comes before anyone else.At certain points in our lives we all stop to figure out what is important,and the direction we want to go.Hey when I'm retired and I'm traveling I might even light one up.As for now my priorities aren't about getting high.

scoobs12's photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:33 PM
I like how you say. "you can smoke weed and still get a excellent job" Do you smoke weed and have a excellent job? Most people want to know a person is secure.It sounds like you upset because someone that is accomplished refuses to be with someone that is unaccomplished. You say that a smart person would know when a test is coming. Well sometimes people get hurt on the job and there is no time to clean up. As far as owning nice things and raising children they may possibly become a governor. Why not! It's all about choices. If you want to say hey I didn't sell out to the man. I smoke weed daily and my life is great. Then why does it matter. I'm not going to loose my freedom so someone can stay high.Example. I'm not willing to go to jail because someone left a seed or a roach in my car.I'm not going to lose my house because my partner bought or sold weed and gets busted.

scoobs12's photo
Tue 01/01/08 02:52 PM
I've dated a daily weed smoker. For me I don't drink or smoke and that is my personal choices. I always used to here how great she could focus at her job. Her jobs were always places that didn't drug test or had 1 preemployment drug screening.So basically they were BS office jobs ,clerical, or resturaunt. Jobs that uneducated high school kids or someone going to college would take just to get by till there real job comes along. My exeperience with a pot smoker is they would rather lower there standard of living so they can get high. The one's I have encountered are willing to let there lives be controlled by there addiction to pot. I smoked and drank in my early years. but,when it came time to make 70k or take a BS job I chose the job and to be a provider. Now, not everyone who smokes weed is unsuccessful. However I won't date anyone that smokes weed because my life just doesn't allow for what I call the stupidity factor that goes along with the weed smoker.Take a poll.Look at your pot smoking buddies. See how many daily pot smokers make over 50k a year legally. Own atleast one home. Drive a nice vehicle and have the normal toys that most americans have and not have bad credit.Why take a chance. Here's a question. Why are you smokers so pissed if people won't date you? You made your choice. It's pot first and whatever else second.There is a wrench for every nut out there. Get over it and wait till someone that shares your interest and love of pot comes along.