Community > Posts By > cjam33

cjam33's photo
Fri 07/23/10 04:35 PM
Please, spare me with all your negative comments. I have had some great women but no matter what, the women all end up being the same in one area. They don't refuse sex for anything other than to attempt to discipline or to get him to do something they want. A lot of the women on this site, although the women will try to disagree, are searching for perfection. Whether it be visual perfection, monetary perfection and or in most cases a combination of both. The women make sad attempts at using big words to sound more educated but most lack one thing that's important, class and empathy. What you women should be doing is accepting flaws and agreeing to disagree because a persons flaws and opinions are what make a person unique as an individual. It's funny how women can't stand when they are called out. Too bad!! The truth hurts. Get over yourselves.

cjam33's photo
Fri 07/23/10 04:05 PM
It's amazing how many women on here discount what I say with poor humor and negative comments. All of you women who responded with negativity and poor use of wording only prove I am right. Women as a general rule try to act like they know it all and will do anything to make the guy feel like he wears the pants with their twisted ways but as a rule women will do anything up to and including refusing sex to get what they want.

cjam33's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:29 AM
Yes, some men tend to do the same thing but growing up with a lot of women has taught me more women play the guilt game more so than men. More women also tend to do more of the blame game and also tend to remember more about the bad than good. I'm not saying some bad things cannot be forgiven no matter how much good is accomplished but if the act was that bad then rather than beat him up over it time and time again, why not just leave!?? Resolution should be done at the time of the crime. Not dredged up over and over again.

cjam33's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:16 AM
I'm only on here for online entertainment. Most of the women on here are vain. I would love for someone to prove me wrong but I somehow doubt that's going to happen. I am sure there are women that are sweet and innocent and sincere and non controling but that's very rare.

cjam33's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:07 AM
Well, you might have not directly been told but it's a known fact women do this. Most women do it to attempt to control a man as some sort of punishment. I personally wish they could shut off all speech as well as they do shutting down all sexual advances lol. Women seem to think of men as pets or children. Guys, ever notice how sweet or amorous a woman gets when you get them something? Ever notice how quickly that changes a few days later? Ever notice how quickly the good acts of kindness last? Ever notice how quickly those acts or forgot but how quickly she remembers the few bad things that have happened? It's like a broken recorder in their head that only captures selective things. I'm sure most guys will agree with this. Most women use humor to distract from that which is true.

cjam33's photo
Fri 07/23/10 09:50 AM
If one of the parties involved is a wuss or sissy, he or she might as well walk around without pants and relinquish them to someone who is more suited to wear them. I don't care if your relationship is going perfectly, women tend to think they control men and this mindset comes into play from years of upbringing by their female peers. They are told to close their legs when they want something. They do their best to make their man subservient. The weak men give in. This results in them removing their perverbial pants and handing them to their female counterpart. The stronger men find alternative means of pleasure and continue to wear said pants.

cjam33's photo
Mon 07/19/10 03:45 PM
This sites a big fail like all the rest. Most of the people on here are looking for perfection. What they should be doing is seeing the greatness in imperfection. It's the imperfection that defines each of us. Too bad that most of the women I have seen on here are vain. I guess that's why they are here.

cjam33's photo
Mon 07/05/10 06:57 PM
I can honestly say most if not all of this is truth. Not all women are like this but a fair majority. A friend once made a profound but true statement "married is nothing more than legalized prostitution" most women will only put out when they want something. The old adage use to be "it's cheaper to keep her" no longer applies and should be replaced with "it's cheaper to borrow her"

cjam33's photo
Wed 06/23/10 03:22 PM
He's more than a bonehead. He's an egotistical hothead. And yes, he was insubordinate. To go outside the chain of command and speak so ill of the president and your leaders is as isubordinate as you can get. The whitehouse was handed a screwed up mess from the onset. The former president was told not to go into this war from the getgo. Bush AKA chief idiot, decided to go into war anyway with the dellusion that it would end shortly and sweetly. All the right wingers went along with it like bees to honey. They even went so far as to vote him in for a second term. Heck, why not vote him in so he could flush an economy he already put in the toilet. People keep blaming Obama for trying to fix things already trashed by the former government.

Now, let's move onto the Gulf Mess!! Deregulation by the Bush/Cheney group led to the mess we now have. To again blame Obama for not fixing it when first in office is rediculous at best. With so many issues to hurdle, it's hard to fix them all in only a few years. An economy tanked, unemployment at a all time high, a unwinnable war, oil companies running rampant and allowed to do what they like, health insurance issues, etc. etc. I just want to see the people knocking his leadership, do a better job!! Everyone can sit back and judge but I doubt anyone would or could handle this mess any better!!! Obama has demonstrated true leadership qualities and has done it all with a cool head and amazing wit. We can only thank God we don't have Mcain/Palin in the Whitehouse!!!

cjam33's photo
Fri 01/01/10 04:14 PM
My New Years Sucked!!! I am hoping the New Year is a heck of a lot better....

cjam33's photo
Sat 09/26/09 12:14 PM
Edited by cjam33 on Sat 09/26/09 12:18 PM
Women dont know what the F they Want!! LOL Nor do guys!!

cjam33's photo
Sun 03/15/09 01:28 PM
Yes there is a use. It makes an awesome addition for breads. You can also use it as a zest for dressings or as an addition for tenderizer

cjam33's photo
Wed 01/21/09 02:42 PM
Edited by cjam33 on Wed 01/21/09 02:43 PM
No I dont think there will be as much emphasis. I am glad Obama got elected but I am rather sick of the publicity and to be honest, I know the blacks are happy but its really rather laughable at how emotional they are getting. The black community thinks he will do them some good as far as pushing for programs but this wont be the case and further more he isnt full black. His mother is white and his father isnt even of african decent. The whole thing is laughable.

cjam33's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:08 AM
The title should have Been Lame Ass not Lame Duck and we had 8 years of this Lame Ass in office. Clinton's people had our economy on track but then along came Bush to give signifigant tax cuts, Start not one war but two. One of which was not even justified in the least. The only justification for it was to a) get back at sadamn for his father and the main reason was b) to get at the oil wells. If anyone doesnt believe that then they are the fools that refuase to admit their party is a total screw up. Hell, they wanted to elect that idiot Palin in office!!! that shows me they are incapable of rational thinking. Its going to be a long time till you see another Republican as president I can almost be certain of that. Bush has set the Republican party back 30 years. I always hear Republicans say it takes 8 yrs for anything done in office to take effect, well, he has been in office and we are heading towards a depression so job well done!!! I will take hope over experience because with hope comes possibility and determination. Experience only leads towards stubborness towards change.

cjam33's photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:59 PM
QUOTE:

I don't even care anymore I'm just going with the flow and having a good time.

---------------------------------------------

Is this in reference to that time of the month??? because if it is then it will be the first time I ever heard a female refer to it as fun? lol