Community > Posts By > mrosebro

mrosebro's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:55 PM
when money's concerned building's the way to go.. www.newegg.com ;)

mrosebro's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:48 PM
give up and do what i did... buy a mac... they cost more but worth it (and i been a pc junkie since 95 so don't try tellin me their too diffrent)

mrosebro's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:58 AM
it's a little 4 bite steam cooked burger... like their first combo meal is 4 of those, w/ a fry and beverage.

mrosebro's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:54 AM
*belch* glasses scuse me! gotta love the fries when their FRESH... the onion chips are allways good too!

mrosebro's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:50 AM

bigsmile .....BUY EM BY THE SACK FULLLLLLLLLdrinker drinker

in high school, my senior year, we had "B" lunch, which means our 4th period was split in half with lunch in the middle... i remember last full day of school we didn't arrange it at all, we just all said "i want white castle" and we threw in a couple bucks and sent 2 guys up there early to make sure we got it on time.... we had 2 crave cases amongst like 15 people lmfao

mrosebro's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:48 AM
i just wanted to share with everyone that i'm having white castle for lunch, and i'm LOVEING IT!

anyone wanna slider?

mrosebro's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:21 PM
i've wasted a lot of otherwise boreing hours on JSH... found some cool peeps to chat with, that's bout it. *shrug* better than the alternative which is sitting in the hole with nothing to do lol.

mrosebro's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:59 PM

lol i know your pain! i am originally from MI and football was never an encouraging thing to watch laugh

friend of mine from work watches regularly but he said his wife needs to keep a pair of difibulators around the house, she takes em out and checks to make sure they work before every lions game

are those to deal with the shock of if they actually score? like his heart might give out and it'll be too much to handle?

ya know i dunno for sure, but that was my impression. He cracked me up at the end of last years season "they suck so bad they can't even lose right to pick up a first round pick" lol

mrosebro's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:56 PM

lol i know your pain! i am originally from MI and football was never an encouraging thing to watch laugh

friend of mine from work watches regularly but he said his wife needs to keep a pair of difibulators around the house, she takes em out and checks to make sure they work before every lions game

mrosebro's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:49 PM
Edited by mrosebro on Sat 01/12/08 02:52 PM

LMAO .. good one coco flowerforyou

How can you be bored Mrosebro with the NFL playoffs on .. my boys are kickin' buttsmokin

cause i'm from detroit... my nfl "team" is the lions.....

needless to say i don't WATCH much football lol

...i'm actually watching hannibal but i've seen it =/

mrosebro's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:46 PM
i'm so bored right now myself i'm bout to go back to playing with programming visual basic lol

mrosebro's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:43 PM
coco LMFAO how ya been coco?

mrosebro's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:42 PM
well i can't say i'd neccisarly put a deffinatly simple awnser on that... after conversation with a girl who i feel strongly for, the longer we talk the longer i'd be willing to drive...

like i'd drive a 1/2 hour right now for a girl who might wanna meet, but if she lives across the country, i'm not driving off right now lol....

however, talk for a while, i can't say i'd put a distance on it at all.

it's like this, if the person you might meet is as serious as you are about wanting to meet, then you don't even need to discuss the "how can we make this work" aspect, because if your both willing to put in the effort, then you can make it work.

i've been talking to a girl who i'd love to meet, but she lives what would be a 12 hour car ride each way... but i've allready know when i got time off comming up from work, and there's a good chance i'm going to make that drive... but it has more to do with how serious 2 people really are about each other, than it does the distance itself if you ask me.

mrosebro's photo
Sat 01/12/08 02:26 PM
i'd vote keep em all

mrosebro's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:02 PM
ok everyone i'm bringing an end to this....

on a 97% basis... PEOPLE SUCK!

how's that? generally broad enough to cover everyone while still leaving that 3% of people who everyone on the planet can believe their part of?

let's face it, games are played for a multitude of reasons, for a relationship to work 2 people much be open with one another, and be able to discuss what they want. What they want in life, and what they want in a relationship... and if they change their mind on something, they need to be open about that too.

It's happened to me as well, i've been the victim of games, and let me tell you i've WATCHED karma come back around, seen it happen!

The thing that sucks and the reason everyone says "why do men/women play games" is because a lot of people out there don't like confrontation, so instead of just DEALING with something, they avoid it, which then the other partner later feels as if they've been played.

breaking any ice here yet? i'm going to bed y'all, have fun with my opinion as you will.

-Marcus

mrosebro's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:18 AM
a heart felt 5 stars

mrosebro's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:04 PM
turn on a standard 360 controller... you control the mic options w/ that

mrosebro's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:03 PM
here's a good one, don't listen to anyone who clearly knows what their talking about....

no real reason, it's just fun to mix it up once in a while and listen to a complete kook! :D

...yes i'm kidding, incase anyone wasn't sure!

mrosebro's photo
Sun 01/06/08 11:26 AM
My son is inmate of the month at macomb county jail.

my kid just beat up your honor student.

mrosebro's photo
Sun 01/06/08 11:24 AM
I use a place called Basha... i get a free car wash with my oil change :D

... i'm a man... a man who can't be bothered, who can spare the $20 :wink:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18