Community > Posts By > SHOULDORNOT

SHOULDORNOT's photo
Thu 09/29/11 05:27 PM
Krupa: Not many women around here would waste their time doing that! Hablushing

SHOULDORNOT's photo
Thu 09/29/11 05:03 PM
He was nervous the entire time! No --- not all men are, but most of my dates are nervous as hell. I mean for God's sake why??? Really?? I am never nervous on a date, I am like hey if it works it works if not then not. Just keep it moving......... No big deal. We can handle it if don't work out. It's only a date.

SHOULDORNOT's photo
Tue 09/27/11 06:51 AM
Yep it sure did put me off! I guess it's because I am so independent that I assume men should be too. So much for assumptions!

SHOULDORNOT's photo
Mon 09/26/11 06:13 AM
Well I hate it when a 19 yr old tries to pick me up! Are you kidding me? I took my pic off cause. I mean yeah I look okay for my age, but I am still my age and don't wannna babysit!

SHOULDORNOT's photo
Mon 09/26/11 06:08 AM
Edited by SHOULDORNOT on Mon 09/26/11 06:39 AM
Why the hell are men so nervous when you do go meet them? I mean for God's sake you are on here to meet women. The one guy I met for a "Meet and Greet" says: "I am so nervous I don't even know if I can eat in front of you"! Give me a break. I had to pat him on the shoulder and tell him to relax while I went to the ladies room. I was like hey - I am down to earth and just be yourself. We did make it through the meal; however, didn't meet again.yawn