Community > Posts By > DQ66

DQ66's photo
Sat 06/14/08 12:19 PM

People who forget that there are actually real people with real feelings on the other side of all these forums and profiles and that act like thier behavior doesn't effect anyone for real because this is the net grumble

a good one!

drinker drinker drinker

DQ66's photo
Sat 06/14/08 12:15 PM
Best of luck! flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Sat 06/14/08 12:14 PM

Totally disrespectful. If you make plans with someone and have to cancel the least you can do is let them know and why. Even if it's just to say you have had a change of heart...Don't want to go out? tell someone...don't want to be friends anymore...tell someone...found someone else...tell someone....what's so hard about acting like an adult?

Couldn't agree more flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Sat 06/14/08 11:58 AM

flowerforyou flowerforyou Aww hun, I'll go with youbigsmile

I wish I had been stood up last night noway My date was AWFUL:tongue:

Aww what happened DQ?flowerforyou (I'm all full of sympathy. My last date was AWFUL)

Should have asked for a psychiatric evaluation noway He was kind of scary.....noway 30 minutes into dinner he tells me that his ex has an order of protection against him for domestic violencenoway grumble noway

RUN FAST!!!

I did! glasses

DQ66's photo
Sat 06/14/08 11:54 AM

At the hospital another women was having a asthma attack and her babies heartbeat stopped while trying to give birth, so all of the doctors ran over to that room for it was a serious emergency. The only problem is I was left alone with my wife and a nurse who came in a bit later. I actually stepped up and helped my wife give birth alone. The nurse was fascinated and I was surprised.
I helped her push, breathe, and motivate as my child was in my hand.I am proud of that moment as I snip the cord and wrapped up my child.

Woman are truly great heroes in this world. They are very tough to undergo one of the biggest fascinations this world has to offer. "Giving Birth!"

Happy Father's Day to you flowerforyou flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Sat 06/14/08 11:52 AM

Aww what happened DQ?flowerforyou (I'm all full of sympathy. My last date was AWFUL)

Should have asked for a psychiatric evaluation noway He was kind of scary.....noway 30 minutes into dinner he tells me that his ex has an order of protection against him for domestic violencenoway grumble noway

DQ66's photo
Sat 06/14/08 11:49 AM

I need a lil crushin devil

Don't know if you want me to crush on you, but here's a hug (((((((catch))))))) flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Sat 06/14/08 11:46 AM

DQ66's photo
Sat 06/14/08 08:02 AM
Heck yes laugh

DQ66's photo
Sat 06/14/08 08:00 AM
Looks like "Henry" to me flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Sat 06/14/08 07:53 AM

<------has something blue, but not boxes laugh

So sorry noway

DQ66's photo
Sat 06/14/08 05:23 AM

If you give a guy your number, either he won't call or he'll call 5 times a day! noway

Yep, the ones you'd rather NOT hear from call 5 times a day, the guy you'd REALLY like to hear from never calls!:wink: That's life laugh

DQ66's photo
Fri 06/13/08 11:28 PM

A guy I met on another site brought me here
& met 2 others. drinker

I brought a guy from another site here and he dropped me like a hot potato laugh

DQ66's photo
Fri 06/13/08 11:26 PM

For a long time, I attempted it once a week...but after a few years of heating his plate up at 9:30 when he finally got home from work, I called it quits. Damn workaholics! grumble

Been there, done that grumble grumble I feel your pain.

DQ66's photo
Fri 06/13/08 11:22 PM

Yes. A few. They're not panning out though.

Same here... but I refuse to give up! Too much fun. bigsmile

Been on few myself. Found a friend, but no "romance", yet :wink:

DQ66's photo
Fri 06/13/08 11:20 PM

smokin drinker

got one I think...just have to tear down the fence around the Island......blushing

Is your crush in Cuba????:wink:

DQ66's photo
Fri 06/13/08 11:17 PM

.....found some chocolate I forgot I had!laugh laugh laugh
oh oh someones horney.!!!laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker

Correction..... I think the correct term is "sexually frustrated" laugh laugh laugh
mmmmm all covered in chocolate, oops sorry for the inuendo flavour.!!!!laugh laugh laugh grumble grumble :tongue: :tongue:

blushing blushing noway noway laugh

DQ66's photo
Fri 06/13/08 11:11 PM

How can you forget you have Chocolate? laugh noway

'cause I'm blonde??? :wink:

DQ66's photo
Fri 06/13/08 11:11 PM

oh oh someones horney.!!!laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker

Correction..... I think the correct term is "sexually frustrated" laugh laugh laugh

DQ66's photo
Fri 06/13/08 11:08 PM

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25