Community > Posts By > DQ66

DQ66's photo
Sun 06/22/08 09:24 PM

Tequila here !drinker

Did that the other night. Dressed in layers, didn't help noway happy happy

DQ66's photo
Sun 06/22/08 09:20 PM

i wave my arms wildly and snap my fingers.....i love the 80s!!!

I miss the 80s! Big hair and all! laugh

DQ66's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:48 PM

So if we are all naked and posting on here, is that an orgy???????

cyber orgy blushing

DQ66's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:46 PM
Depends on who I'm dancing with :wink:

DQ66's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:36 PM
I'm naked already drinker drinker

DQ66's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:21 PM
It sucked frown

DQ66's photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:55 PM

why do I want dairy queen ice cream right now???noway :tongue: laugh

laugh laugh DQ actually stands for "Dressage Queen". It's a horse "thing". laugh laugh

DQ66's photo
Sun 06/22/08 10:24 AM
For me it would probably be a time issue more than anything. If I was in a "serious" relationship I would probably lack the time to maintain on line relationships on a dating site. It's hard enough at times to keep up with real life friends. And then there's work and kids and hobbies and chores and......laugh

DQ66's photo
Sun 06/22/08 10:16 AM
love I feel a real tenderness towards you. Friday night was great and I can't wait to see you again!smooched smooched smooched
love

DQ66's photo
Sat 06/21/08 11:20 AM

Went to dollar store while ago and run into an old friend that bought our country property. Then around the corner I ran into my ex-sister n law...then at checkout I ran into an old bosse's wife...and my husband's grandaughter's 2 kids were in parking lot with their grandma bigsmile

Sounds like my Saturday morning at the Food Lion laugh

DQ66's photo
Thu 06/19/08 03:40 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you. flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Wed 06/18/08 02:03 PM
flowerforyou Bless your heart flowerforyou
I'd pick out what I'd want to keep, put the rest in a yardsale, what's left after the yardsale, have goodwill come and get.
Or if it's too emotional call "junk bee gone". They'll take it all. flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Wed 06/18/08 11:45 AM

From knowing people in Canada, UK and India, I'd much rather have what we have here...

I grew up with socialized medicine in Germany. Works there. Works in Sweden, Austria, Finland, Switzerland.....just because the Canadians and the English can't get it right, doesn't mean it won't work. JMHO flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Wed 06/18/08 11:39 AM

**Shamless plug for socialized medicine here**

You could go to any doctor at any time and have one set co-pay or none at all....

How evil I know, glad we didn't let Hilary do that for us...grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble explode explode explode explode explode

drinker drinker drinker
I hear ya! But as long as there is money to be made NOTHING will change!grumble grumble

DQ66's photo
Wed 06/18/08 11:33 AM

I think my family dog which is the second one we have. I think she is about to die, she isn't eating and her nose feels wet which means she should be feeling okay from what I understand.

But she is acting like her mom did when her mom was about to die on us, I mean we kept one of the puppys the mom had. However I think this one has cancel too I am not to sure though because she has bumps on her but we don't have that kind of cash to get her the help or pay for the vet bills etc, I mean they charge a lot and all.

So I don't know.

I feel bad about this because it's near the same month we put her mom down to rest.

:cry:

Call your regular vet, if you have one, or call the humane society and ask for a referral. Explain your situation and ask them what the price of an office call would be. At least you can go and have the situation evaluated. My vet charges $20 for an office call. A good vet will go thru your options and the cost and not be judgemental. A good vet will also let you know if euthanizing the dog may be advised. May be all you need is $20 worth of antibiotics. You won't know until you talk to a professional. I understand your money situation and I know you want to do wants right. There is middle ground. flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Wed 06/18/08 09:18 AM
Good Luck! flowerforyou Hope you get it!

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/17/08 09:39 AM

You can tell by the thought and chosen words put into the reply.
You might say, well then how can you tell if they are lying ?

It s very hard to tell by just looking at words, but in all my years As
a Detective, i ve learned the hidden meanings behind those words and can
tell the difference.

Where were you when I needed you???laugh Next time I get interested in a guy, can I send you all my yahoo conversations and have you evaluate them? laugh laugh laugh

DQ66's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:18 PM

Thats all good but can it open fast enough?laugh

That I don't know :wink: But I think is has pretty good "closing" speed noway

DQ66's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:15 PM

invented a toilet seat that closes automaticly?

They have, saw it on HGTV laugh

DQ66's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:12 PM
honest

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25