Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 08/05/21 12:10 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 08/05/21 12:13 PM
I'M STILL
I'm still waiting for you ...
Is there any polite and clean woman in this universe worth waiting for ...
I'm on a hopeful stop ...
Looking at the stars of the night ...
I count migratory birds in the sky ...
I wait for the train of love ...
I'm with open arms ...
For a woman who thinks a woman isn't just for making physical and chemical love ...
Not bad stuff to sell ...
Not a public toilet for a man who has an erect penis to urinate in ...
I expect a woman as transparent as the soul ...
She believes that a sex has an eternal sacred value between two serious lovers ...
I'm still waiting for the spring water that bathes my soul ...
In an age when everything in the world is polluted ...

no photo
Thu 08/05/21 11:00 AM
Is there any polite and clean lady in London who believe that woman is not just for sex, is not junk to sell so cheap and is not a public toilet.. Thinks that sex has an eternal sacred value between two serious lovers? I am still waiting for a sacred lady ..... in the time that everything in the world contaminated ....

no photo
Thu 08/05/21 10:59 AM
Is there any polite and clean lady in London who believe that woman is not just for sex, is not junk to sell so cheap and is not a public toilet.. Thinks that sex has an eternal sacred value between two serious lovers? I am still waiting for a sacred lady ..... in the time that everything in the world contaminated ....

no photo
Sun 05/16/21 05:05 AM
The Muslim is the most liar and hypocritical in the universe, and what Muslims say about their prophet who was a man of morals and mercy, they are liars, and the evidence is, where are the Jews, the descendants of the prophet Abraham, who built the Temple of Mecca ...? The Arab Bedouin assassins, led by their murderous prophet Muhammad, took control of the Mecca temple and killed all the Jews and only the ، Qurayda tribe, whose number was 700? ... Important note: all Muslim references say that the prophet of Islam at that time, after killing the head of the Qurayda clan, his son and son-in-law, took his daughter Sofia bint Hanina and had sex with her in the same place of the massacre among the dead Jews and his hands were stained with blood. Because Sophia was the most beautiful woman of her time, and it seems that the Jewish vagina tastes delicious, so the Muslim prophet had no patience to wait and take her at his home But he raped her like a bloodthirsty predator.
Note: There are many verses in the Quran, which order Muhammad to invade, kill, loot, destroy and rape women in the name of the Arab god.
Sources: Tabaqat Ibn Saad طبقات ابن سعد. Sahih Bukhari صحيح البخاري. Sahih Muslim صحيح مسلم.

no photo
Sun 05/16/21 05:04 AM
The Muslim is the most liar and hypocritical in the universe, and what Muslims say about their prophet who was a man of morals and mercy, they are liars, and the evidence is, where are the Jews, the descendants of the prophet Abraham, who built the Temple of Mecca ...? The Arab Bedouin assassins, led by their murderous prophet Muhammad, took control of the Mecca temple and killed all the Jews and only the ، Qurayda tribe, whose number was 700? ... Important note: all Muslim references say that the prophet of Islam at that time, after killing the head of the Qurayda clan, his son and son-in-law, took his daughter Sofia bint Hanina and had sex with her in the same place of the massacre among the dead Jews and his hands were stained with blood. Because Sophia was the most beautiful woman of her time, and it seems that the Jewish vagina tastes delicious, so the Muslim prophet had no patience to wait and take her at his home But he raped her like a bloodthirsty predator.
Note: There are many verses in the Quran, which order Muhammad to invade, kill, loot, destroy and rape women in the name of the Arab god.
Sources: Tabaqat Ibn Saad طبقات ابن سعد. Sahih Bukhari صحيح البخاري. Sahih Muslim صحيح مسلم.

no photo
Sat 05/15/21 09:33 AM
The word Palestine is not mentioned in the Qur'an and the Arab is mentioned 11 times, Israel 43 times and Jew 9 tims. The Qur'an honored the people of Israel and commanded them to enter the land that God promised them after Abraham, the father of the Jews, he left his home center, the city of Ur, and the Sumerian Indo-European people. All the prophets are Jews and the land of the Jews with the testimonies of the Qur'an at a time when Palestine did not exist at all. What they call a Palestinian issue is just a religious sentiment full of hatred against Jews. The Palestinians were and are mercenaries in the hands of others who founded al-Qaeda and so far have presented until now 890 suicide bombers who blew themselves up in favor of ISIS against the Kurdish-Sumerian people ... etc. If the word "Palestine" is Arabic, then all of Israel is an Arab country and the Jews must leave Palestine, but if the word "Palestine" is not present in the Arabic language, it means that the Arabs must leave Israel and return to their country. country, the original homeland, the desert of Arabian to eat locusts, lizards, snakes and practice nomadic religious witchcraft there and to invade and rape each other as they did for 1400 years with the peoples they colonized as Egyptian, Amazigh in North Africa, Assyrians in Syria and Kurdish-Sumerians in Iraq. The Palestinians are section 1 - Part that came with the Islamic conquests 1400 years ago in separate periods. Their prophet Muhammad talks about the Al-Aqsa Mosque in his day and it hasn't been built yet, as he is a liar in the Qur'an he wrote, and the evidence is the story of the Arab conqueror who said the mosque was built by Abdul-Malik bin Marwan Al-Umayyad on the ruins of a synagogue next to Solomon's Wall, Twenty years after Muhammad was killed by poison . 2- Part that came with Saladin 1,100 years ago to fight the crusaders, all their origins are Kurdish. 3- There is a section of the Christian complex of Jews who left Judaism and entered the religion of Christ and moved away from Jewish nationalism, as well as the remains of Armenians, Greeks, Romans and Byzantines. These three sections constitute the so-called Palestinian Arab nationalism.
* Note, give me proof to confirm that the Arabs were there before Abraham's tomb ?

no photo
Sat 05/15/21 09:09 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 05/15/21 09:18 AM
Is there a serious, educated, and strong woman, who comes from a family to build a family with a calm poet, who sanctifies the family, in London?

no photo
Fri 05/14/21 04:30 PM
If the word "Palestine" is Arabic, then all of Israel is an Arab country and the Jews must leave Palestine, but if the word "Palestine" is not present in the Arabic language, it means that the Arabs must leave Israel and return to their country. country, the original homeland (the fourth empty desert in the Arabian Peninsula) to eat locusts, lizards, snakes and practice nomadic religious witchcraft there and to invade and rape each other as they did for 1400 years with the peoples they colonized as Egyptian, Amazigh in North Africa, Assyrians in Syria and Kurdish-Sumerians in Iraq. The Palestinians are section 1 - Part that came with the Islamic conquests 1400 years ago. In separate periods. Muhammad talks about the Al-Aqsa Mosque in his day and it hasn't been built yet, as he is a liar in the Quran he wrote, and the evidence is the story of the Arab conqueror who said the mosque was built by Abdul-Malik bin Marwan Al-Umayyad on the ruins of a synagogue next to Solomon's Wall, Twenty years after Muhammad was killed by poison . 2- Part that came with Saladin 1,000 years ago to fight the crusaders, all their origins are Kurdish. 3- There is a section of the Christian complex of Jews who left Judaism and entered the religion of Christ and moved away from Jewish nationalism, as well as the remains of Armenians, Greeks and Romans. These three sections constitute the so-called Palestinian Arab nationalism.
* Note, give me proof to confirm that the Arabs were there before Abraham's tomb ?.

no photo
Thu 04/01/21 08:46 AM
:thumbsup: thanks Julie

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 06:44 PM
Thanks for the comment, and I want you to understand what I wrote and what you read.
1- Not everyone who wrote some words, that means he wrote poetry and became a poet.
2- Not everyone who has read poetry can understand it.
3- Poetry is the best of words, the butter of speech, it can only be understood by those who have a minimal knowledge of the philosophical alphabet.
* Note: I didn't mention a virgin stripper in my poem. I talked about the virgin membrane in the ear of a lover, who was invited to listen to the hymn of love.

no photo
Wed 03/31/21 10:33 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 03/31/21 10:42 AM
HYMN OF LOVE

In my soul a hymn of love, a lullaby that awaits you in the night
A song that makes me dream of dancing peace with you in your light

My words to you speak of a lover's desire, reciting an endless hymn
Asking you to be loved between my mental sky and my earthly dream

I hope your ear hears the priceless hymn of love which is a sacred kiss
Who wants to meet a virgin ear membrane to sing for you forever in infinite bliss

To pierce the diaphragm of your ear and softly touch your soul like a whisper
To make you feel the ecstasy of eternal love in the back of your mind so deeper.

* All rights deserved

no photo
Sat 04/04/20 05:55 PM
I would like to ask if it is possible to cancel one of my poems published on Poem&creative writing.

no photo
Sat 04/04/20 04:50 AM
Hi friends, please help me how I can edit or delete my post on Poems & Creative Writing ?

no photo
Fri 04/03/20 12:56 PM

Hi Alan. Well all you have said is dependent on which history you read. They all say different things.
So my defense in believing in Yahweh Elohim is that it does not matter which came first. It matters what is logical and touches my heart. The fact that in Genesis, we are commissioned as stewards, humankind that is, to look after the earth, animals and all of Creation makes sense to me.
What did the Sumerians propose for humankind? To appease the gods?
Let's get real here. Blondey hit it on the head.
Women and Man are equal. As I am studying Theology in the intention of one day being a female leader, I already have male angst spouting historical a scripture to me
If you want to know about Covid 19? Examine yourself, examine the world we live in. Is anything more important than love?

I advise you to read the Sumerian and Babylonian myths, you will discover that all the others have taken from the Sumerians who created the idea of ​​the God that should be worshiped and you will also discover that the Jewish God with him a mass of angels that Christians and Muslims follow him all are present in the Sumerian religions. I advise you not to evade my request, which is to read the entire text of Genesis, and you will find the brutal ideas that are not related to God, especially when it speaks of invading and killing others and taking possession of all their wealth , and here it resembles the verses of the cruel and inhuman Muslim Quran. *************************

Don't worry about me, I want to be honest with you, I had been infected with the Corona virus a month ago, but I was able to kill it without any surgical and medical help. because I am very well armed all my life: I don't smoke, I don't drink alcohol, I don't take drugs and I am a very healthy cook in my life, I cook everything at home and I do exercises every day.
ALAN.

no photo
Wed 04/01/20 01:50 PM

Is this supposed to be a poem? If it is it's a really bad one, really bad.ill

Mr. Rick Blaine,
First, thank you for your bold criticism, which have opened the way for me to express my opinion that people call it the poetry of our times. If what the ladywind wrote is not poetry, then all modern poetry written today in all the languages ​​of the world is not poetry. The reason is that since we received poetic texts from ancient times, we have known that poetry is based on three principles: 1- Literary images. 2- Poetic rhymes. 3- Metric poetic. In modern poetry, writers have abandoned rhyming and poetic metric and claimed that the literary image alone is sufficient to distinguish poetry from the usual structural discourse, but unfortunately for all the texts presented worldwide under the name of poetry. The literary image was also missing. 99% of those who write are descriptions of situations that the writer goes through, which is more like a short story, an essay or a comic joke that makes people laugh and admire. I have experience and evidence that the great poets have presented very strong poems in poetry competitions, but they have not won and the winners are always those who write about a pr-estudied political history or a comic joke or an interesting sexual topic.
ALAN.

no photo
Wed 04/01/20 05:32 AM

My eagle's nest was too high.
Vertigo made me crazy,
I needed to dive into the ocean below,
where life was thriving.

You reached out to stop me.

Death was better to me,
than perched precipice.
This cliffside view
offered nothing.
The world below called logically,
magnetically in visuals
hypnotizing my sanity.

"Listen to the wind."
You said from your nest.

I do not know who you are,
but I know up here,
I am not alone.

Beautiful poem, I think like a diver and the wind, despite the great distance, it would have been better if you had brought a delicious fish from the bottom of the ocean to your eagle's nest

no photo
Sun 03/29/20 10:46 PM
BATTLE OF LOVE

My head is a factory of ideas' fabric
When I see my dream come naked to me
On the back of a white horse
I will sew a poem for her
From the love fabric
Which is decorated with her beauty
I will cover her holy nude body
With tenderness, with jealousy the cavalier
Who is good at dancing with horses
In the courtyard of dance and wedding
I feel comfortable seeing a horse in my dreams dancing in my bed
I wake up smiling when a horse's whinny wakes me up
I wait for the battle in the field of love
Is there some warrior...

no photo
Sat 03/28/20 11:26 PM

The thing is, which came first? The Sumerian writings or the Biblical/Jewish writings. One could have copied from the other? In Genesis, Yahweh Elohim declares He is the Creator and God. The Sumerians declare there is no Creator.
Yahweh commissions humankind to steward the earth and animals. The Sumerians are just confused.
One is truth, one is not.tongue2
And then come the Egyptians....they have a much more organized Religion.

* Welcome Ladywind, I would like to call you Lady Springbreeze because we are in the spring season.
The Sumerian myth is the oldest myth in the world and begins in the seven thousand before Christ. Sumerians are realistic in their writings and legends. They are the origin of the invention of the first alphabet, of the writing of the first civilization and philosophy in the science of religion and gods. First they worshiped the sun and then the idea passed from them to the Egyptians. As for the Jewish myth, it is completely quoted from the Sumerian myths. We must know that Abraham, the father of Judaism, was born in the land of the Sumerians, and his father was the prime minister of King Nimrod, and since he was a good man and rebelled against his father and king to settle what they corrupted with new ideas , they wanted to kill him, but Ibrahim managed to escape from the city of Ur and headed south ... etc.

no photo
Sat 03/28/20 01:16 AM

Everything you wrote was cynical, because if I ask alcoholics and junkies, they tell me the same thing. I am a person who seeks a God who saves humanity from slavery, frees it and brings it into the world of higher knowledge. You are like all religious in the universe, your God is the God of slaves because you always feel that you are his servant. Well, introduce me to your God and let me talk to him, maybe he will convince me and I will become his follower.
-You said that your God is like a man, this confirms that your God is male ..!? Can you please explain how you knew that he is male and not female ? then why all religious are racists they always put power in the hands of the male and not the female, and who knows, why your God is not a sissy creature. ?
- attention, I have five senses, only through them I can recognize your God.

you ask why god is seen as male ..,

He existed (or so the story goes) in an ancient historical time when men ruled the world and women were seen as a subservient possession .

In fact , Biblical stories of creation were based on the Devine creation of women

as secondary and in many cases unequal to men . How do you change such long-standing orejudice???

Similarly .. that same text reinforces that they son of god was incarnated as a male .. so to all of the 12 apostles . God himself was revered in male form .. god the father .. god the son and god the Holy Spirit. ( only the latter is open to feminine interpretation ) .

Throughout history the church /religion had male leadership . It is only in the nineteenth century that began to change as woman pioneered to be accepted as priests or other positions of power in religions/churches.

You ask why god is male and not female ... the reason is there throughout history . I am sure those who transcribed the scriptures were male . Those who had power over social and religious control were male.

.it is difficult to determine if there was a a genetic rationale .. perhaps a flaw in the male brain and ego centuries ago that is now slowly evolving to acknowledge women as equals in society .

If we take away the concept of god ., what do you think remains as the most influential control over why such an inequality between men and women existed back when the birth of religion began ???: why was he incarnated as male??? Why were leaders / prophets in other religions male ??? waving:
Read this information to know the origin of all religions .....
Gods
The Sumerian land, where the flood occurred and where Noah's ark is located, is the center of the world's first religions and deities and is present in the Mesopotamian religion more than the different male and female deities, and at the beginning most of the deities were women, but with man's dominion the deities became male. There are around 2,400 deities who have Sumerian names. The gods were called in denger(DINGAR) on a Sumerian language. The deities of Mesopotamia have many similarities to humans, are represented in human form and have human characteristics. A Sumerian list of about 560 deities, five primary deities, was discovered of particular importance and dates back to 2,600 BC.The god Enlil was one of the most important deities of Mesopotamia who was originally a Sumerian deity considered the king of the gods and the ruler of the world, the Sumerian god Ann who had a role similar to the role of the god Enlil and was known by the name of Anu and others from the Sumerians such as Enki, Anahita, Anushka and Shawishka. While the name of Alan was used as a monument or symbol. the Sumerian moon God Nana and knew a deity. The Sumerian sun, Otto, and one of the most important Sumerian deities are the gods of sex and war, Enana. While the most important legend approaching the Mesopotamian religion is the Gilgamesh epic, however the influence of the Sumerian religions, their goddess and the Zoroastrian religion heritage is evident in all religions such as Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
Alan.

the Sumerian deities In ancient times seem to be based on mythical form and stories ..

In comparison ....God supposedly took “human form “ as a “man” ... his time on earth forms the basis for much of what represents the teachings of the bible .

The worship of goddess deities and the existence of female priests in early Sumerian society is interesting , however It was still a patriarchal society .. I think the real question is not gender but what do you think distinguished myth from reality ??? Myth from religion ., obviously they were intricately linked .

Note here the clear structural relationship between this Sumerian myth and the biblical novel of human creation. The events in both stories intensify in one direction :
1- Create man.
Legend of the biblical novel of the Bible.
Jehovah creates Adam. In Sumerian legend Anki creates Adaba to serve in Aden, east of Erdo city.
2- Human wisdom and knowledge.
Jehovah forbids man knowledge while Anki gives wisdom and knowledge to man
But the snake presents it to him and teaches him the secrets of heaven and earth and the fruits of the tree of knowledge, but Anu does not want it for him.3- The condition of immortality.
Jehovah forbids Adam from blessing immortality. Ano did not give eternity to Adaba.
4- Lost immortality.
Adam loses immortality because Jehovah prevents him from eating what will immortalize him. Adaba loses immortality because Ano refused to eat from the tree of life.
5- Return to Earth.
Adam returns to earth and earns death the price of knowledge, and Jehovah wears him a clothes ..... Adaba returns to earth and earns death the price of knowledge and Ano wears him a leather coat. The legend of Adam is present in holy bookes of Jews, Christians and Muslims...****** It is interesting that the name Adaba was converted to Adama for Jews and later became Adam.********
Alan.

no photo
Fri 03/27/20 06:51 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 03/27/20 06:56 PM

Everything you wrote was cynical, because if I ask alcoholics and junkies, they tell me the same thing. I am a person who seeks a God who saves humanity from slavery, frees it and brings it into the world of higher knowledge. You are like all religious in the universe, your God is the God of slaves because you always feel that you are his servant. Well, introduce me to your God and let me talk to him, maybe he will convince me and I will become his follower.
-You said that your God is like a man, this confirms that your God is male ..!? Can you please explain how you knew that he is male and not female ? then why all religious are racists they always put power in the hands of the male and not the female, and who knows, why your God is not a sissy creature. ?
- attention, I have five senses, only through them I can recognize your God.

you ask why god is seen as male ..,

He existed (or so the story goes) in an ancient historical time when men ruled the world and women were seen as a subservient possession .

In fact , Biblical stories of creation were based on the Devine creation of women

as secondary and in many cases unequal to men . How do you change such long-standing orejudice???

Similarly .. that same text reinforces that they son of god was incarnated as a male .. so to all of the 12 apostles . God himself was revered in male form .. god the father .. god the son and god the Holy Spirit. ( only the latter is open to feminine interpretation ) .

Throughout history the church /religion had male leadership . It is only in the nineteenth century that began to change as woman pioneered to be accepted as priests or other positions of power in religions/churches.

You ask why god is male and not female ... the reason is there throughout history . I am sure those who transcribed the scriptures were male . Those who had power over social and religious control were male.

.it is difficult to determine if there was a a genetic rationale .. perhaps a flaw in the male brain and ego centuries ago that is now slowly evolving to acknowledge women as equals in society .

If we take away the concept of god ., what do you think remains as the most influential control over why such an inequality between men and women existed back when the birth of religion began ???: why was he incarnated as male??? Why were leaders / prophets in other religions male ??? waving:
Read this information to know the origin of all religions .....
Gods
The Sumerian land, where the flood occurred and where Noah's ark is located, is the center of the world's first religions and deities and is present in the Mesopotamian religion more than the different male and female deities, and at the beginning most of the deities were women, but with man's dominion the deities became male. There are around 2,400 deities who have Sumerian names. The gods were called in denger(DINGAR) on a Sumerian language. The deities of Mesopotamia have many similarities to humans, are represented in human form and have human characteristics. A Sumerian list of about 560 deities, five primary deities, was discovered of particular importance and dates back to 2,600 BC.The god Enlil was one of the most important deities of Mesopotamia who was originally a Sumerian deity considered the king of the gods and the ruler of the world, the Sumerian god Ann who had a role similar to the role of the god Enlil and was known by the name of Anu and others from the Sumerians such as Enki, Anahita, Anushka and Shawishka. While the name of Alan was used as a monument or symbol. the Sumerian moon God Nana and knew a deity. The Sumerian sun, Otto, and one of the most important Sumerian deities are the gods of sex and war, Enana. While the most important legend approaching the Mesopotamian religion is the Gilgamesh epic, however the influence of the Sumerian religions, their goddess and the Zoroastrian religion heritage is evident in all religions such as Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
Alan.

Previous 1 3