Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 03/27/20 01:39 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 03/27/20 01:54 PM

I did not have a good relationship with my mother, so that is not as natural to me. She was always trying to gaslight me. That is the same reason I stay single. Women are not all the same, any more than men are. I believe God can work that way you describe, but I have never experienced God in that way myself.

I am so ready to catch the coronavirus. Jesus crossing the wayside for those who follow is not something I can reject.

Where did you find such inspiration for knowledge from God.

- Well, now let's leave the religious side of our conversation, but you have to know that Christ is the most honorable person in our world, because he fought hard against the greedy rabbis near the Wailing Wall and wanted to solve what they corrupted. Then he sacrificed himself for the poor people and their rights. For me Christ is a Jew of great value.He was born poor, lived poor and clean and called for peace continuously, unlike the Prophet of Muslims, Muhammad who invaded and killed innocent poor and rich people, plundered their money, and insulted their women and raped them in the name of God.

God bless you

no photo
Fri 03/27/20 07:42 AM

I am a person who seeks a God who saves humanity from slavery, frees it and brings it into the world of higher knowledge.

That’s awesome!

You are like all religious in the universe, your God is the God of slaves because you always feel that you are his servant. Well, introduce me to your God and let me talk to him,

I believe in the same God as you. Slavery is just how I worship.

I have five senses, only through them I can recognize your God.

All physical material is God.

This is beautiful, finally you admitted that God is a human being ... but why is God not a female ("goddess") because a woman is a mother and a man's educator.

no photo
Fri 03/27/20 06:43 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 03/27/20 07:25 AM
Everything you wrote was cynical, because if I ask alcoholics and junkies, they tell me the same thing. I am a person who seeks a God who saves humanity from slavery, frees it and brings it into the world of higher knowledge. You are like all religious in the universe, your God is the God of slaves because you always feel that you are his servant. Well, introduce me to your God and let me talk to him, maybe he will convince me and I will become his follower.
-You said that your God is like a man, this confirms that your God is male ..!? Can you please explain how you knew that he is male and not female ? then why all religious are racists they always put power in the hands of the male and not the female, and who knows, why your God is not a sissy creature. ?
- attention, I have five senses, only through them I can recognize your God.

no photo
Fri 03/27/20 03:37 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 03/27/20 03:42 AM

A good thing
A poem by Julie Bush
She’s the sweetest person I know
When he drinks his words hurt her so
He screams and yells
He puts her through verbal Hell
And yet through all this
One day a good thing he’ll miss
When she can afford to get away
And her own place to stay
Her I so admire
Through all that’s transpired
She puts on a brave face
No pain on it will you trace
He seemed nice at first
After all I hear into anger I want to burst
Asking what’s wrong with you
Can’t you see what you’re putting her through
When you’re drunk you can’t
She records your drunken rants
When you she finally is able to leave
You better wake up and believe
She won’t be back
For I know it’s love she doesn’t lack
But you do
And all you’ve been through
Will you feel any sorrow
For a good thing that won’t come back tomorrow

Lovely Julie,

Beautiful description and a sonorous sound...

no photo
Thu 03/26/20 06:39 PM

yes ..in God all things are possible

Thank you for expressing your opinion. I respect your opinion, but do you have the ability to describe your God to me and what does it look like? . Please give me an example from your experience .... how in God all things are possible ?.

no photo
Thu 03/26/20 06:31 PM

God works in so many ways. Classifying people based on how they identify their belief system is no more than discrimination. I know I can be overconfident about my connection with God. To think otherwise would be idolatry. Just like you say . . .

Thank you for expressing your opinion. I respect your opinion, but do you have the ability to describe your God to me and what does it look like? You talk about your relationship with God and the relationship is a tangible thing between two parts through the five senses, so you can tell me the meaning you used to build the relationship with God and let me simplify more for you because I don't want you escape from my question. Have you seen God with your own eyes? Did you touch it with your hand? Did you smell him? Did you hear his voice? Have you eaten something from him and what taste does he has ?. Here if you answer nothing. So this means that you depend on your imagination, your imaginative thinking and the assumption of the existence of God. Here, there is no difference between you and the pagans who also depend on the assumption that there is no God, and this means that you are like them.

no photo
Thu 03/26/20 11:16 AM

The poem is fact by nature call as of now
Beautiful :pray:

Thanks lovely, thanks for your understanding.
This is true ... But you must know that religious hypocrites are drugging people with their ideas and pretending to be informed about science and the world, especially when they speak in the name of God, then suddenly we discover that neither they nor their gods they are able to defend humanity. When the human catastrophe struck, they were the first to disappear because they were real infidels. Remaining in the field that guards the homeland and the doctor who supervises people's diseases and behind him is the true power of God and he is the expert who is working to discover a medicine for epidemics and that wonderful farmer who works on the ground feeds people.

no photo
Wed 03/25/20 10:50 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 03/25/20 10:58 AM
CORONA

The invisible hidden enemy. Attack the visible human being.
The invisible God commands everyone to surrender.
The Jews have closed the wailing wall and the synagogues.
Christians have closed the Vatican and the churches.
Muslims have closed the Kaaba and mosques.
But they do not abandon the habits of invasion, killing, looting and rape.
Religious and atheists shut themselves in their homes.
They read the hymns of lies and hypocrisy.
They look out the windows of their houses only if they see a bare BUTT walking on the street.
They don't leave the house unless they see the VAGINA with a shaved beard.
It is the true God of all religions.
Everyone shaves his beard and kneels seriously for it,
Rabbi, Pope and Imam.
But there, in a hidden corner, there is the true power of God
The laboratory that seeks a deterrent to defend humanity.

no photo
Mon 03/23/20 10:03 AM

Is this poem a bit like Noah's Ark, releasing the dove to find? :smiley:

I visited many years ago the land where the first alphabet and the first civilization of the world were born, where Mount Ararat and its valleys, inhabited by the original Indo-European peoples, such as the Kurdish descendants of the Sumerians and some of Armenians. There is the site of Noah's Ark and the birth of Adam, Eve and Abraham father of the Jews as legends and religious books say, and I am still influenced by it.

no photo
Mon 03/23/20 05:30 AM

May your birds be eagles who observe from on high, truth and pureness.

A blessing
from Ladywind :smiley:

You are so smart Windy, but don't forget that my eagles fly with help of your wind.
Thanks for your calm wind.

no photo
Sun 03/22/20 04:30 AM

Nice poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

Thanks lovely Juliea

no photo
Sat 03/21/20 05:18 PM

Some intriguing phrases throughout this poem.

Thanks for your note, be bold and clear in your notes. I love the criticism

no photo
Sat 03/21/20 03:57 PM
MY DESTINY

When I was a teenager
I read in my mother's book
((If the man wants to marry a woman!
{The woman is education, respect, ethics, tenderness and constant vigilance})).
I released the birds of my love in the sky of hopes
But they are lost in the fog of dreams
And they told me that they have seen:
One woman who smokes like the Holocaust
Another one who drinks alcohol and dances in the world of oblivion
The third one smells the white death
From the palm of her hand and wakes up in a coma
The fourth one her tongue rotates like a clock
The fifth one her mattress is aubergine
Her blanket is banana
Her pillow is cucumber
And confidently calls the Virgin Mary
I am still like you, virgin,
Waiting only for God to touch me
While the bird of my love still travels
In search of a green tree to build a nest
But unfortunately the season always is autumn
This is my destiny, I have to search the olive tree.

no photo
Thu 03/19/20 01:58 PM
Hi Windy, the great woman is able to cure the broken wing, go to fix the broken wing,
when you heal it the flight will become so easy, because you are the wind .....

no photo
Mon 03/16/20 01:18 PM

Adorable words pommy boy waving

Thanks cute Blondey

no photo
Mon 03/16/20 01:15 PM

It is a beautiful poem.

Thanks lovely Windy

no photo
Mon 03/16/20 11:23 AM
Thanks man.

no photo
Mon 03/16/20 11:22 AM
Thanks Julie

no photo
Sun 03/15/20 02:11 PM
Nightingale's spring
I'm just looking for you, not another one
So I won't repeat the search again
I want to see your beauty embroidered
With love poems written on your face
That surprise me that your body is natural
With its mountains and fountains
You take me to build a peaceful cave there
Away from the envy of people
While your face is the sky
Which I must bow in honor and dignity
Come on, let me feel you're the spring
I've lost since I became the nightingale.

Alan.

no photo
Wed 03/11/20 01:55 PM
I am a musician and composer. I can compose any lyrical text. I am new in London, I would like to meet musicians and artists to collaborate with them if they give me permission.