Community > Posts By > iwsteel

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 05:53 PM
Edited by iwsteel on Fri 09/05/08 05:54 PM

Some company tonight...I have lots of beers!

love drinker

I have lots of Bibles. Could use some company as well.

i have a bible presented to me and signed by mr lord

at the time i lived on the b4 ranch right across the road from podunk iowa.... i might sell it on ebay...if it doesnt sell i'll let you add it to your collection

i might even throw in my pre-king james lether bound

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 05:44 PM
Edited by iwsteel on Fri 09/05/08 05:47 PM
maybe the face that launched a thousand ships will spit on her....lol

a big ole green one....yeah were talkin curb oyster...

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 05:42 PM

woah, i see you met my xwife :D

that was my original thought.....lol

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 05:39 PM
Edited by iwsteel on Fri 09/05/08 05:40 PM
i know exactly where your comming from... and i dont know why they do **** like that... one possible reason is vengence because they think they got screwed

i have chosen not to act upon it in life... i will wait till death when we have more time to deal with this matter and a longer sentance can be imposed

they'll think they got away with somthing then.....suprize...lol

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 04:24 PM

Have you ever seen a man asking for some cash?
But you never hand him any, 'cause he might by hash....
You walk on by without a care
Pretending as thougth he isnt there
I walk on by with that same thought
But then his eyes I had caught
I stepped in side of his dirty shoes
Seeing the life in which he didnt choose!
The feelings of a once proud lion,
In his heart rang true.
Then I saw the raw contempt inside peoples eyes
And I try to hold my tears, trying not to cry
I then stepped out of the old mans shoes
That were old and trashed
He looked at me with owl eyes
I handed him some cash.

maybe you could name it "Cha Ching"drinker

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:06 PM

I don't follow no whining crybaby vegan emos

I eat my meat right off the bone.....

dangit if i could only string togather a coherent thought.... i know theres a good joke there somewhere.:banana:

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 03:01 PM
i must be a "fake it till ya make it" type

so whats that make me?

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:30 AM

I really don't mean to get personal, but I can't help but notice your posts contain disorganized thoughts that are, um, nonsensical and tangental. This has been over a period of time.

I'm not sure if this is deliberate on your part or if you aware how you are presenting. (unstable, irrational, and incoherent). In the event this is accidental, please just know this is how it seems. This was meant in all sincerity.

He is busy creating his phucked up reality. Don't disturb him. LOL... laugh laugh

yeah its weird.... my reality is about as phucked up as america and the rest if the world is...... maybe i can kill two birds with one stone.

and fix everything all at once...LOL

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:17 AM
Edited by iwsteel on Fri 09/05/08 11:24 AM

At first when I read the op I thought I was just delirious with fever or too stuffed up with mucus to understand. But, I see that he is not making sense to anyone else as well. So, now I feel better.

but that was the secret rofl guess it's out now rofl rofl

yep i was just wondering how i was gonna get back there... thanks fran..GMTA.....lol

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:15 AM

Well.....truth be known....Lilith was the reason why I started saying things to you. You scare her sometimes and I can't stand her feeling upset or bad over almost anything. I have even gotten yelled at by her for yelling at you. So.........to you and her......whatever.

That is an out and out LIE. Don't drag me into your juvenile behavior. I am not scared by jwsteel. Did you read my posts... really?

Are you twelve????
:tongue: Have you two dated?:tongue:

Lee, shuddup... laugh I am really horrified by this paleolithic response, in addition to the fact it is a LIE.

I need protection like a nun needs a diaphragm.

from me anyway

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:14 AM

Well.....truth be known....Lilith was the reason why I started saying things to you. You scare her sometimes and I can't stand her feeling upset or bad over almost anything. I have even gotten yelled at by her for yelling at you. So.........to you and her......whatever.

That is an out and out LIE. Don't drag me into your juvenile behavior. I am not scared by iwsteel. Did you read my posts... really?

Are you twelve????
:tongue: Have you two dated?:tongue:

i'm feelin the love now... i think we all care for eachother

so whos gonna change this baby's diaper? lol

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:06 AM
Edited by iwsteel on Fri 09/05/08 11:12 AM

no problem... i understand believe me....

you care is all.. and yeah i'm having a tuff time like the majority of us are...maybe for a different reason... but atleast i share in it.. and i feel the pain

it reminds me of atlas but the world is a pain...not in the a$$ but my right shoulder....and heart mind soul

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:04 AM
and thank you ALL for expressing yourself with such passion toword life... i appreciate it

once i thought... if the world could only love with the same passion it hates... we'd have it made.....wheres larry the cable guy when i need him....lol

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:59 AM

hmmmmmmm don't mess with the lilith she will eat you up and spit you out.

I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have mastered the secrets of the universe and it has nothing to do with a movie. It's a personal walk in the knowledge and knowing that through the Master the real Master all is possible in life. And through Him and only Him will all be made clear and no negative will be.......there ya go. next

i wasnt tring to mess with anyone... especially lil...

and i am not tring to be mean. and the point at the end i'm shooting for is love

if your not feeling that when you read this your mis taking me and my intent

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:54 AM
nope no threat just the way i imagine it...did i mention this is all hypothetical? and why do you hate me? because its not comming to you?

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:52 AM

you aren't derranged at all dude.But the thing is....you're a liar.You pretend to be phycho and rant to get peoples attention and you love to provoke.You like the stimulation mentally from the fights and mental showdowns. Let loose and let everyone know the truth huh? why not?....you think the little bit of pity these people show you is worth it? Come on dude get real

oh and BTW...you're poetic way of telling people things in your responses is a dead giveaway to your "Real lucid " mindness jacka$$.....thanks fer destroying your own gig.I'll give you lots of slack in the rope.....and yup....you @#$$ yourself with it right in the room. Thanks.

i sence you passion for seeing me punished... i guess were in love

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:44 AM
Edited by iwsteel on Fri 09/05/08 10:49 AM

only when i put reality into a nonsensical mind do i get non-sence... in my mind its perfectly clear

i think i'm shooting for a sci=fi book offer here...lol...i'll own yer a$$ i'll be so rich...dont worry tho i'll give it back.... altho it might of got cracked in the process.... lol

we don't care cause one slip and it's over for you....you teeter so on the edge you split.....you can not recive reality as signals to your brain...your brain is divided and lucid thought slip right through the cracks because you are impovering you situation. Demons...thoughts...saved by angels? no...no saving for you pup.You're thrown to the way side of life to given a second and third maybe fifth chance...snapping your mind amongst the "normal" and living because you can't stand not being "Normal" blame your momma b!atch

well for one.... you cant say anything for sure untill you "know it all" and that days never commin this life for you...i will see to that<after its over get back to me and we'll see if i was right> good luck in your journey

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:41 AM

only when i put reality into a nonsensical mind do i get non-sence... in my mind its perfectly clear

i think i'm shooting for a sci=fi book offer here...lol...i'll own yer a$$ i'll be so rich...dont worry tho i'll give it back.... altho it might of got cracked in the process.... lol

we don't care cause one slip and it's over for you....you teeter so on the edge you split.....you can not recive reality as signals to your brain...your brain is divided and lucid thought slip right through the cracks because you are impovering you situation. Demons...thoughts...saved by angels? no...no saving for you pup.You're thrown to the way side of life to given a second and third maybe fifth chance...snapping your mind amongst the "normal" and living because you can't stand not being "Normal" blame your momma b!atch

i believe you would love to see me<and others pushed over the edge<to suicide or death or whatever other sick punishment you dream up>
and like i said ignorance is a blessing.....please ignore me now and forever...and i'm sure we both hope we never see eachother again...you cause thats me... me cause thats what you want

and who are you to tell anyone what they should and shouldnt read?

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:37 AM

:smile: The lavender prairie dogs that live inside my television told me that they created the world we live in.:smile:

your wish is my command... just rub me the right way.... oh and send me christina agularia

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:36 AM
oh yeah did i tell ya ww3 started here?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25