no photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:31 AM
i wanna say " harken to me all thy virgins for god".... but i wont

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:30 AM
hardly fair

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:29 AM
i cant rember if it was a pawn or a bishop .... but i got their queen and checkmated them b4 we started.....ha ha arent we creative

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:27 AM
Edited by iwsteel on Fri 09/05/08 10:19 AM
it was written by a pawn on a manic high with a godcomplex bigger than creation itself

now bear in mind this is just all food for thought

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 08:59 AM
any body got any?

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 10:29 AM

What is this thread even about? I do not at all understand the OP.

hi lil.... its a either ya get it or ya dont thing...sadly the majority wont get it i fear........ and if ya dont.....dont try to understand...because you will be mad.

i think maybe a special frame of mind/heart helps(or enables) but believe me theres a lot of suffering b4 you get there.
if i was you i'd skip the suffering....if at all possible and get to the "goodie"

and its not only about understanding....but knowing who is who...and knowing what feelings they posess...so its about identity...i guess.

i dont expect anyone to understand.... but the mirror<hi mirror> process of reading this while in life should give you a feeling..... the question is... were you gonna have that feeling anyway?

its like unless i know you perfectly....i cant relate...or somthing.....i dont no...just a thought...sorry if it misled you or crumbled religions foundation...my bad?

no your good!

signed TheMadRambler lol

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 10:12 AM
Edited by iwsteel on Thu 09/04/08 10:15 AM
so what do you think now? i mean do you still think your alone?

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 10:02 AM

quit asking me to marry you........in the first email!!!noway laugh noway

yeah i know.....i thought as long as i was gonna get a "no" or was it "know"...good thing it was typed and not spoken..lol

i might as well pop the big one

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:59 AM

I'm glad I've got my head and heart back where they belong........to me. I've had enough of being wrapped too tight over someone else.

ok then... now in ten words or less... tell us how you did it?(please)lol...jk

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:58 AM

I'm glad I've got my head and heart back where they belong........to me. I've had enough of being wrapped too tight over someone else.

i think some care to much....or for the wrong ones...sumthin

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:56 AM

I know how you feel. A past love still have my heart in his hand an I cant get it back no matter how hard I try, Im still hung up on himgrumble

why are they so cruel?

no photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:42 AM
it hurts so bad while my heart is being ripped out by vengfull traitorous post-loved ones.........that it tickles

that might be a handy feeling to know......

we could use it (or any feeling)instead of a name to know eachother by/as....safer because the d/evil cant trick us by hiding behind a name. falsley speeking thru it to give you a certain feeling.
you all along thinking it was someone else...but really it was pure evil perpertrating the perfect crime in a vane effort to steel praise and glory from the truely worthy.

this could lift the vail?

this isn't about religion its about getting personal.

i would like you to share your opinion..no matter from which perspective it comes...and lets try not to get pissed and pray the other dies.....(might backfire)

if you dont understand wholly.... dont say i'm crazy....because once you do.... you'll know<Takes12Know1>

input please

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:17 AM

why cant we all just get a bong :)

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 06:02 PM
whatever ya do dont think reacharound....lol

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 05:48 PM

well if I am going to be under house arrest can you make sure there are some hotties in my cell... adirtygirl gets lonely:tongue:

a bald one? lol

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 05:45 PM

:tongue: Hes not here right now but if you leave your name, Social Security # and a valid credit card # at the beep, he'll get right back with you....BEEP!....:tongue:

alisha
246-76-8956

love love YEAH BABY!!!! My kind of womanlove love

dont be buying weird kinky stuff on my card!!!!:heart:

can i buy a ticket to ride the Etrain????? or maybe i can ride him for freelaugh laugh laugh

babe i dont have enough money on my card to buy you a ride on the trainglasses

i knew this was just a front for an underground mental prostution ring.... yer all under house arrest...lol even me....ya get a life sentance to...lol.....only one way out

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 05:30 PM

What does it mean when you pee and it burns:cry: :cry: :cry:

ya just discovered hydrogen fission/fussion

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 05:29 PM

i sometimes fantisize about what it would be like to be with mirror and etrain!!!love love love love love

thoughts like that deserve their own remote universe....as do most all mine...lol

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25