Community > Posts By > iwsteel

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:35 AM

frustrated slaphead asleep offtopic spock oops waving
Ur mommy needed to childproof your house as a toddler and keep the F@#$in' paint chips put up and not lying around the window sills where you obviously found them and thought they were wafer cookies....get real and a real life jerky....lay off the huffin' cans and whippets too.....

want a cookie it's made of asbestos devil :laughing:

look at the name you made foryourself again a$$hole

I don't need to make any name on here.....got a huge one unfortunately losers like you try to make one for yourself typing wasted **** that no body cares to hear...only tell you how phycotic you are and trust me pimp...you wouldn't be talkin your **** to my face....therefore you're a jerky....one who lays around your housey like a mousey and has no balls except for rambling on and on...BTW ever tried suicide? do the taxpayers and all of us a favor and slip just once ok cowboy?

dont worry my precious thing....your anger will subside....

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:34 AM
once i prove i wrote the bible and the royaltys all start rolling in....<all theoretical mind you to this point>

i'll get my free ride....you gonna walk or ride shotgun?

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:31 AM
only when i put reality into a nonsensical mind do i get non-sence... in my mind its perfectly clear

i think i'm shooting for a sci=fi book offer here...lol...i'll own yer a$$ i'll be so rich...dont worry tho i'll give it back.... altho it might of got cracked in the process.... lol

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:24 AM

frustrated slaphead asleep offtopic spock oops waving
Ur mommy needed to childproof your house as a toddler and keep the F@#$in' paint chips put up and not lying around the window sills where you obviously found them and thought they were wafer cookies....get real and a real life jerky....lay off the huffin' cans and whippets too.....

want a cookie it's made of asbestos devil :laughing:

look at the name you made foryourself again a$$hole

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:23 AM

I really don't mean to get personal, but I can't help but notice your posts contain disorganized thoughts that are, um, nonsensical and tangental. This has been over a period of time.

I'm not sure if this is deliberate on your part or if you aware how you are presenting. (unstable, irrational, and incoherent). In the event this is accidental, please just know this is how it seems. This was meant in all sincerity.

ie ... noway "WTF are you talkin bout in this thread"frustrated

right Lilith :laughing:

its all jusy hypo-thetical at this point

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:23 AM

No, actually I feel rather sad that was your reply. I'm thinking help might be the answer.

After all, if I don't get it I must be ignorant, right? It can't possibly be an actual observation with foundation, can it?

lil i'm not calling you anything....please dont take offence.

besides i think sometimes ignoring somthing<ignorance> can be a blessing.

if you dont think so just imagine everyones thoughts at once in your head...if you didnt ignore them all and carry on with your own...where would we be

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:14 AM
but ok lil back to measuring out put and its summation...in accordance to its baseline.... thats pretty much it in a nutshell... if you dont trust me.... have your greatest mind examine it for flaws.. and i will clarify it if needed

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:11 AM

Have you been doing PCP again?

no why ya got some?

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:09 AM
Edited by iwsteel on Fri 09/05/08 10:18 AM

No, actually I feel rather sad that was your reply. I'm thinking help might be the answer.

After all, if I don't get it I must be ignorant, right? It can't possibly be an actual observation with foundation, can it?

well lil for one thing i'm not putting you or anyone down...quite conversely i may be giving you a high goal to shoot at... and funny you should mention foundation.... ever put one in by yourself?

i have

your lookin at it right now... my great creation.... in which the beauty lies....from within you look out to see it.

looking at the outside its not "all that" lol

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:07 AM

i need help lil.. your correct... but its gonna take everyone in life all at once...set it up... i'll be there

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:04 AM
its like this lil

if someone knew somthing and they couldnt relate it to you here but were just dieing to tell you

ooop now the secrets out<note how were back to secret? how tangental is that lil?<wink wink>

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:01 AM

I really don't mean to get personal, but I can't help but notice your posts contain disorganized thoughts that are, um, nonsensical and tangental. This has been over a period of time.

I'm not sure if this is deliberate on your part or if you aware how you are presenting. (unstable, irrational, and incoherent). In the event this is accidental, please just know this is how it seems. This was meant in all sincerity.

speeking of tangents i know you cant see the point yet lil....
but its there..and its love

go to the aol life/philosophy chatroom and type in my screename. i was there from 1995-2000 with some of the greatest minds of the time.... thats not what they think.... but then again.... they understand better.

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:56 AM
Edited by iwsteel on Fri 09/05/08 09:57 AM
i know lil and like i told you....if you dont understand thats how it will seam.... i feel sorry for you i really do.....and i will help you however i can

everythings gonna be ok

how would it seam(but crazy) if i tried to relate the incomprehensable from here to you... in order to further hope?

yep ya better lock me up or kill me... thats always their answer

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:53 AM
come on someone blow me outa the water.... i know yer just dieing to

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:52 AM
so you draw a baseline thru all.....that baseline is good

and we go from there...some way negative...some way positive

then from the baseline you gauge

you set the baseline of desired output to positive(good)

then you taylor the output by shooting them thru life and making em all pass thru death and ultaMATEly you can project it on a wall or somthing...lol...and call it the now

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:44 AM

Are you talking about that *secret* thing ...the whole positive thinking thing? I for one think ...yea maybe it's a little hokey...maybe it works, maybe not but...what does it hurt ya know? It just makes people a lil more sunny? What's the big deal?

dont worry i'm all about love and feeling good.

technically if you run negative thru a bridge rectifier you can get a positive output...its about baseline measurement

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:42 AM
just fake it and pretend you understand ...like everyone else

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:39 AM
crazy worlds demand crazy measures

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:38 AM

i dont expect anyone to understand this till after total enlightenment somewhere in the future.... but when they read it... they'll wish like phuk they woulda been here now with me.

<salutes> as you were!

no photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:37 AM
i dont expect anyone to understand this till after total enlightenment somewhere in the future.... but when they read it... they'll wish like phuk they woulda been here now with me.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25