If you caught that reference points to you

Simple prerequisites:

- Doesnt associate w fraudulent activities
- Truthful
- Practices Normalcy
-Emotionally Available
-Down to earth
- Established

I don't think this is alot to ask for........
:thinking:

Sorry, i don't practice normalcy at all. There are likely plenty of people who are "normal", whatever that is, but, whether or not they practice it, that is a different story.

I wish you luck with that one part specifically, for i feel a lot of us just try to be our true selves, normal or not.

Eman Resu's photo
Fri 08/20/21 08:33 PM
Yes, I am single.

Eman Resu's photo
Fri 08/20/21 08:29 PM

Spring from 2014 or 2013 ish, it is a romantic body horror movie.

Death to Smootchy - great cast with Edward Norton, Danny Devito, John Stewart, Robin Williams and more.

Fido - It is an instant classic!

Eman Resu's photo
Fri 08/20/21 07:30 PM

Here ye

Eman Resu's photo
Fri 08/20/21 06:46 PM
It depends, that is for sure. It also depends on who you are (assuming you are the person giving or not giving respect to say John Smith.)

It depends on your mentality, your culture and many other factors.

I see respect as a default, and it is up to you to show me that you continue to be worthy of it, regardless of your age.

In Filipino culture, i dated a Filipina, you are taught that you respect your elders, even if they are your elders by 1 minute. This led to issues with a bratty older sister and her younger sister, my girlfriend at the time, who grew up here in the USA and was more westernized. The older sister was not worthy of absolute respect in my opinion, as i don't have nice words for her, but she was also not deserving of disrespect. I was just neutral to her for that reason.

I hope that helps.

Eman Resu's photo
Thu 08/19/21 07:11 PM
Oh boy,

Where do I begin David?

The online world is full of gems in the rough, surrounded by pitfalls and fakes. :D. You are right to be suspicious of some things.

I would say, just keep your eyes open to patterns and go from there. If something seems too good to be true, just be wary. I have avoided getting burned and scammed that way many a time.

This site seems to have a great community though, so i don't rate this site low at all. Other sites.... yeah.... just no.

I am not saying online dating is all evil, but, depending on the site, it can be from 0 to 10 (bad and scammy to amazing).

I had a 10 years ago on emote.com which led to a long term girlfriend. But those sites are few and far between.

If you have questions about the whole world of online dating, i can help. Though i am no expert at all. I just did a bunch of it in the past. You can possibly learn from my past disasters.

One last thing, if you want to use smart phone apps without a smart phone, blue stacks! It is what i use for certain sites which are just on smart phones.

Have a good day sir.

Eman Resu's photo
Thu 08/19/21 06:27 PM
Edited by Eman Resu on Thu 08/19/21 06:56 PM
Hello there Ashley,

I hope you are enjoying the site.

I have been on the site on and off over time and wanted to let you know a couple of things i noticed about the site.

1. A lot of people don't really fill out their profiles, so you don't know if they are into tractors, AR-15's, dogs, fighter jets, dirt, documentaries or making homemade bird houses That also ignores the idea that a lot of the time they don't even say if they have kids, or if they smoke.

So, if your profile is not "perfect", it is still likely better than at least 85% of what i see.

2. Beware the potential scams.

3. Regarding a first date and meeting a person, well, i am a large male, so i more feel for the female who might feel vulnerable meeting ME. That is why i like to go on public dates at a crowded time so if anybody acts the fool (me?, them?), the other person feels safe! Think, coffee houses, tea places, places you can just sit down, chat, and leave if need be. I like to do so near a lake so if you want to, go for a walk with them afterword.

3. If you be yourself, it should work out just fine.

Good luck!

Eman Resu's photo
Mon 08/16/21 07:22 PM
Edited by Eman Resu on Mon 08/16/21 07:26 PM
Mystic Circle
Extermination Dismemberment
assessino
Apostasy
Vader
The Left Rights
Malek tha'
Kerli

Eman Resu's photo
Sun 05/12/19 05:40 PM

That is good to know. I just did not think about that based on the wording of the reporting mechanism, which reads and i quote, "INAPPROPRIATE PHOTO? ABUSIVE OR OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR?". None of the behavior met that so i did nothing. :D. I tend to take directions and wordings to the T, so when a site does not use precise enough wording, this happens. But that is my fault for reading into it too directly.

Use it to report anything that makes you feel uncomfortable
and the admins will sort it out.

Well, i actually did not feel uncomfortable at all. I am not easily creeped out or otherwise made uncomfortable. But I will read the site's rules and now report anything that makes me uncomfortable OR breaks the site's rules. :D. Thanks so much for all of your input. Have a great day.

Eman Resu's photo
Sun 05/12/19 05:23 PM
Edited by Eman Resu on Sun 05/12/19 05:25 PM

Thank you. I will do that in the future. I just did not want to report it because the wording of the report button did not really match the nature of the report. Ie, the behavior was not really abusive...etc. But I shall report that from here on out.

It is against the rules to have 2 profiles so they
are taken down immediately, any help is appreciated ;-)

That is good to know. I just did not think about that based on the wording of the reporting mechanism, which reads and i quote, "INAPPROPRIATE PHOTO? ABUSIVE OR OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR?". None of the behavior met that so i did nothing. :D. I tend to take directions and wordings to the T, so when a site does not use precise enough wording, this happens. But that is my fault for reading into it too directly.

Eman Resu's photo
Sun 05/12/19 04:58 PM
Thank you. I will do that in the future. I just did not want to report it because the wording of the report button did not really match the nature of the report. Ie, the behavior was not really abusive...etc. But I shall report that from here on out.

Eman Resu's photo
Sun 05/12/19 04:06 PM
I keep getting people with the same profile picture(s) and a different name wanting my telephone number so they can send me nude pics. I wonder if there is a way to report that kind of behavior.

Eman Resu's photo
Sun 05/12/19 03:58 PM
I listen to crust punk, which is a hybrid of hardcore punk or regular punk + death metal. Does that count?

Eman Resu's photo
Sun 05/12/19 02:38 PM

I have always been a fan of Black Metal and Death Metal. Being British, I gravitated to it. Was hoping to chat up those of you who love it as well. Bands I always listen to are: Deicide, Gorgoroth, Behemeth, God Destruction, Cannibal Corpse, Marduk, Watain, Abominator, Arkhon Infaustus, Goatwhore, Wolfpack 44, Vital Remains.By looking at the forums, it didn't seem like there was anyone else with the same music taste. Hopefully there are.

That music is right up my alley. I have been listening to that kind of music for a very long time. Hit me up if you want to chat. Enjoy your day.

Eman Resu's photo
Sun 05/12/19 02:32 PM
Edited by Eman Resu on Sun 05/12/19 02:56 PM

Years ago maybe no not anymore.
Dethmetal is depressing, its an extreme version of metal that has mortality as a focus.
Its a contradiction.

If someone is so depressed to be into dethmetal, an extreme sound is a plea for help. The louder the bigger the cry for help.

I've been at that limit.
I realized how wrong it was to how I was feeling.
Its like Black Sabbath songs about damnation, a plea for salvation.

Suicide is never the answer.
Once yer dead, there is no redo.
Ya can't just say oops.

Granted there are some really good songs with some really intense sound but you can get that from any music.
Its all in your mindset.

Not all death metal is depressing. Arch Enemy is a death metal band, "Arch Enemy is a Swedish melodic death metal band". Source = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arch_Enemy

They have songs like "Leader of the Rats", "The Eagle Flies Alone" and "The World is yours". Those songs are NOT depressing. Sure, leader of the rats is about judgmental leaders, but that is reality and the song is about being yourself, without compromise even if others do not like it. As for the other two songs, pay attention to the lyrics, they are anything but depressing. Nor do those three songs suggest suicide or anything along that nature. The latter of those two songs are quite uplifting and positive if you ask me.

Lastly, the song "Enemy of the Truth" by Septicflesh is quite good too. Depressing if you consider that it reflects modern politics in the USA, perhaps around the world, but pay attention to the lyrics, you may be surprised about what messages it has in it.

Eman Resu's photo
Sun 05/12/19 02:04 PM

If you don't drink alcohol then looking for a woman in a bar is a bad idea

That is why i do not do it. :D. Besides, most bars do not have 100% cranberry juice, they have Ocean Spray which is nasty. Can't have a proper gin and cranberry if you destroy it with apple juice. But that may just be me.

Eman Resu's photo
Sun 05/12/19 02:02 PM
Thank you all for the input. Have a great day.

Eman Resu's photo
Sun 05/12/19 11:11 AM
Edited by Eman Resu on Sun 05/12/19 11:19 AM
I have been listening to metal music for 20+ years. It is a miniature obsession with me. Count me in on that label.

Anything from Metallica, Pantera, Slayer to the insanity of Cannibal Corpse, Extermination Dismemberment, Assesino, Brujeria, Cattle Decapitation...etc.

A combination of death / black metal + orchestral and or classical is really nice i think. An example of that would be SepticFlesh, Dimmu Borgir, Fleshgod Apocalypse...etc.

Eman Resu's photo
Sun 05/12/19 11:06 AM
Is it better to do what you normally do and hope to meet somebody doing that, or is it better to go out of your way and actively try to find somebody that has things in common with you?

It may be a combination of both, but i would like to know the thoughts of others on this issue.

For example, I will not go to a bar to try and meet a woman because I rarely drink alcohol and by doing so I may give across the message that I drink more than I actually do. Stuff like that.

Any thoughts here that are useful are welcome. Thanks!