Community > Posts By > caramelnorma

caramelnorma's photo
Tue 08/30/11 05:27 PM
Myself sometimes yes and sometimes no .If i went no i would miss out on having my 4 beautiful children,grand and great grand kids .If yes then i would be in a different state and would have married a completely different person.now later in life after a S.O. passes away I just wonderwhat

caramelnorma's photo
Mon 08/29/11 04:52 PM
My point was that he thought we were coming back to my apt to "do the uou know what" and that did not happen so it and by the way the man worked at one on the hospitals and is doctor. but such is lifeindifferent

caramelnorma's photo
Mon 08/29/11 12:01 PM
Yes I work every single day and yes i live in my own place apt and have raised 4 beautiful children and yes i will retire in a few years and yes there are certain things i expect and i wont except any thing less so to those of you who have really nasty things to
say i hope you have a wonderful day.:smile:

caramelnorma's photo
Mon 08/29/11 11:26 AM
My point was being raised in a different time and generation i havee never had to pay for anything when going out on a date, i've always but times have changed and things are very different in the dating world now . I not looking for sympathy i was stating my opinions thats all:smile:

caramelnorma's photo
Mon 08/29/11 10:56 AM
It sounds like all of your dates were picture perfect? when you dont know me or what other circumstances took place toodles to you toogrumble

caramelnorma's photo
Mon 08/29/11 10:36 AM
We went to the movies and before we went in he had already gone to the grocery store and purchased two sandwiches and asked me to sneak
them in by putting them in my purse,we go inside and he asked for the
senior discount rate, and instead of getting a soda to drink he asked for two small cups of ice so that we could drink water so needless to say that was the end of that ,there is a point of being to cheap ,when i was invited out to the movies rant

caramelnorma's photo
Thu 08/18/11 04:34 PM
Edited by caramelnorma on Thu 08/18/11 04:37 PM
I dont have the faintest clue about how to go about setting up a mixer,where could we meet. At what bar,what would be the cost ,for how.long do we need a sponsor, so there are a lot of what ifs It doesnt really seem important to anyone so maybe not indifferent grumble
Thanks for the reply about the pics :smile:

caramelnorma's photo
Tue 08/16/11 10:22 PM
rate my profile hae recently added new pictures to my profile,but do i need to add anymore information, be honestscared

caramelnorma's photo
Sat 08/06/11 08:03 PM
Are there any mixers sponsered for the 50 and over,anywhere in Omaha or Councilbluffs, it seems like this would be a great setting and maybe people would not feel so awkard about meeting especially if its in a public setting,something to think about :smile: you could always leave if its not for you.drinker

caramelnorma's photo
Sat 08/06/11 06:10 PM
came to the site in hopes of meeting new people and making friends as well and if by chance i do meet that someone that knocks my socks off then its even betterohwell

caramelnorma's photo
Sun 07/24/11 06:41 PM
hey everybody so what exactly do we talk about here.? its nice that you guys have these wonderful friendships whose been on here the longest?:smile:

caramelnorma's photo
Sun 07/24/11 01:53 PM
thank-you for the welcome.i have 4 adult children,8 grands and 2 great grands.but if it were left up to my kids i would never meet anyone somehow i feel like they dont want me to meet anyone or be happy, they have their own life and i want a romantic life !!!!:smile:
happy

caramelnorma's photo
Sun 07/24/11 06:36 AM
Just because I'm over 50 does not mean i have to stop living. I still
want romance in my life. i guess it depends on where you live as to the quality of activites there are for your age.along with the people
you meet .Meeting people in the bar seen is no longer for me,and going to bingo halls is'nt it either.then theres also the issues of
race,so whats the deal?

caramelnorma's photo
Sun 07/24/11 06:26 AM
Hi i'm new to this site also,so is this a good site to find friends
in the area.or are people just looking to hook-up?:laughing: