I bungled something in a presentation and meant to say:
"whoops, sorry about that. I must be incompetent today..."
sadly, i said: incontinent

talk about a busrt of laughter... laugh laugh laugh

FLYINGSCOOTER's photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:22 AM
Edited by FLYINGSCOOTER on Mon 07/25/11 08:33 AM
Hi all!
I was following a pickup truck on the freeway yesterdaqy on the way to work when a bird dove at its windshield and nailed it. the driver slowed down, but kept going.
About a half mile further, another bird hit his truck, this one nailing the grill.
he kept going to the next exit, which was my exit. He stopped at the gas station near the off-ramp looked at the damage. I stopped there for coffee and talked to him. he said the previous week he'd been hit by two deers and three turkeys.

FLYINGSCOOTER's photo
Sun 07/24/11 11:48 AM

Simple answer!

You can fill a pretty bag with manure but what is inside is still POO even if it looks good on the outside!

:banana:

Then please tell me why do men go for women with cute faces, and hot bodies rather than women who have nice personalities. Who's more superficial men or women when it comes to looks? Should this have been a new thread?

Not all of us do. I've dated women of all shapes and sizes. One GF i had was 225 lbs when we started dating and within two years hit 340. I had no issue with her weight until she started complaining about how she looked and about how she'd 'crush' me by accident. She'd ask for advice and hate my answers. When she dumped me, she actually had the nerve to tell everyone we knew that i hated her gaining weight. needless to say, no one believed her.

FLYINGSCOOTER's photo
Sun 07/24/11 11:21 AM
Hi,
I love to downhill ski, hike and rollerblade. I'm one of those people that can find fun things to do in every season.
Problem is, I cannot seem to find anyone near me in my age group that even remotely has an interest in anything that doesn't involve drinking or contstant 'texting'<-like the world will end if you don't respond to someone in milliseconds, and totally blow-off the person you're with while doing that.
Granted, i can see why one might be afraid of getting hurt, but still. What good is medical insurance if ya don't test-drive it every once in a while? :wink:

look forword to any opinions.
Thanks.

FLYINGSCOOTER's photo
Sat 07/23/11 01:02 PM
Hi all!
I'm new here.
and yes, that is a real dog that's holding on to me.
His name is NUQ, he's 130 lbs and not only will, but can love you to death.

1 3 Next