Community > Posts By > 4shley

4shley's photo
Thu 09/01/11 09:35 PM
To meet new friends (no luck, yet) and maybe more.

4shley's photo
Sun 07/31/11 09:11 PM
Yeah, I'm just unlucky.. don't have friends to be meeting any through them. I don't go out nor am I social butterfly. I've always been the listener than the talker. I don't even think I have any interests to be going to social groups or even know where to be looking for those..

4shley's photo
Sun 07/31/11 06:53 PM
Seriously, how do YOU meet people that you end up dating whether it goes sour or not?

I've been single my entire life and am thinking not even using the internet is a good choice anymore or I'm using the wrong websites.

4shley's photo
Sun 07/24/11 12:30 PM
I totally agree!!! Totally prefer beautiful to sexy, any day!!

4shley's photo
Sun 07/24/11 12:28 PM
Anyone near the Canton area??? If so add me!! :)

4shley's photo
Sat 07/23/11 09:26 PM
Because I don't get out and socialize. Not attractive enough.

4shley's photo
Sat 07/23/11 06:55 AM
Would you date someone with a disability or someone who was physically not 'normal'?

For instance, I have something called hirsutism (excessive hair growth like a guy would have) and it just makes me feel extremely ugly to the point where that alone will make it impossible for me to find anyone.

4shley's photo
Fri 07/22/11 07:05 PM
I have done all my dating online, as I guess I am too shy and not attractive enough for anyone near me.

I am currently hooked on some guy from TX, while I reside in Ohio. We have never met and it complicates things when I don't drive and the distance is so far. I can't figure out how we'll ever meet if we're always working.