Community > Posts By > Silentrob

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:26 PM
Not religious, but I hope things turn out well

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:17 PM
Yesterday was in the 20's here... now it's in the 60's and raining... I LOVE IT drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:13 PM
Harry answers the telephone, and it's an Emergency Room doctor.

The doctor says, "Your wife was in a serious car accident, and I have bad news and good news. The bad news is she has lost all use of both arms and both legs, and will need help eating and going to the bathroom for the rest of her life."

Harry says, "My God. What's the good news?"

The doctor says, "I'm kidding. She's dead."

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:09 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:04 PM
I'm listening to Young Jeesy, Soul survivor and they said that as I read this

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:52 PM
Working in the telcom industry...

An elderly lady phoned her telephone company to report that her telephone failed to ring when her friends called — and that on the few occasions when it did ring, her pet dog always moaned right before the phone rang.

The telephone repairman proceeded to the scene, curious to see this psychic dog …. or the senile elderly lady.

He climbed a nearby telephone pole, hooked in his test set, and dialed the subscriber’s house. The phone didn’t ring right away, but then the dog moaned loudly and the telephone began to ring. Climbing down from the pole, the telephone repairman found:

1. The dog was tied to the telephone system’s ground wire via a steel chain and collar.

2. The wire connection to the ground rod was loose.

3. The dog was receiving 90 volts of signaling current when the phone number was called.

4. After a couple of such jolts, the dog would start moaning and then urinate on himself and the ground.

5. The wet ground would complete the circuit, thus causing the phone to ring.

Which goes to show that some problems can be fixed by pissing and moaning.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:49 PM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:47 PM
Night night drinker

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:47 PM
Whats up Harley drinker

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:41 PM

...I'm nude now?bigsmile

Ewwwwwwww sick

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:38 PM
huh

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:29 PM

preach it sister..but i do have to say that was your 69th postlaugh laugh laugh laugh

Didn't notice that, thanks Peachy drinker

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:28 PM
Well, nobody that is active in the forums would... there are alot of random perverts on here... I get the same from females

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:26 PM
Just a google thought....

is an international political movement that originally supported the reestablishment of a homeland for the Jewish People in Palestine, and continues primarily as support for the modern state of Israel.[1]

Although its origins are earlier, the movement was formally established by the Austro-Hungarian journalist Theodor Herzl in the late 19th century. The movement was eventually successful in establishing Israel in 1948, as the world's first and only modern Jewish State. Described as a "diaspora nationalism,"[2] its proponents regard it as a national liberation movement whose aim is the self-determination of the Jewish people.[3]

While Zionism is based in part upon religious tradition linking the Jewish people to the Land of Israel, where the concept of Jewish nationhood is thought to have first evolved somewhere between 1200 BCE and the late Second Temple era (i.e. up to 70 CE),[4][5] the modern movement was mainly secular, beginning largely as a response by European Jewry to antisemitism across Europe.[6] It constituted a branch of the broader phenomenon of modern nationalism.[7] At first one of several Jewish political movements offering alternative responses to the position of Jews in Europe, Zionism gradually gained more support, and after the Holocaust became the dominant Jewish political movement. Opposition to Zionism has arisen on a number of grounds, ranging from religious objections to competing claims of nationalism to political dissent that considers the ideology either immoral or impractical.[8][unreliable source?]

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:25 PM
laugh laugh laugh drinker UK!!

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:20 PM
I paid another $100 to have XP on my computer rather than Vista. I tryed Linux too. Ubunto is free and does all the same things as microsoft, only better, more reliable, and faster.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:18 PM
I'd play in a cage.... huh

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:14 PM
The fruity crap from Victorias Secret smells pretty good. As long as she doesn't smell like a wh*re or a grandmother, doesn't matter much to me.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:11 PM
I'm on here because when I'm local I work odd hours and all my friends are sleeping. I travel for work, so I figure if I meet alot of people on here, I have somebody to hang out with when I'm out of town. No marriage, no hooks ups, just somebody to hang out with. If I find somebody that I am interested in, I would consider moving....

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:01 PM
Theres nothing better than the smell of sex drinker

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25