anthropicprinciple's photo
Tue 11/18/08 06:13 AM
I thought of that, but it seems unlikely both because of the timing and because the profile picture is still viewable. It seemed more likely to me to be a system error, so I was interested in whether anyone else's profile spontaneously deactivated.

Tue 11/18/08 06:09 AM
I received a message from someone the other day, and by the time I read it, this site said the person's "account has been deactivated" whenever I tried to view the profile or reply to the message. However the user's picture still displays in the message. Does this site randomly deactivate accounts or have a bug where it pretends they're inactive?

Thu 11/29/07 07:12 AM
I stopped receiving mail about two weeks ago. Either there is a problem, or everyone randomly decided not to talk to me at the same time. Could someone send me a test email, and let me know here when they sent it so I can tell if there is a problem?

Wed 11/28/07 06:53 AM
Does this system ever lose mail or just stop delivering new mail? I haven't received a message since 11/17, and it won't let me email myself to check if it works.

Tue 11/27/07 10:08 AM
I can't believe this topic could go on for 2 pages with at most two posts addressing the actual question: How do you start talking to someone you don't know? I have this problem too, and really want an answer.