Community > Posts By > truelove2give

truelove2give's photo
Sat 07/23/11 05:39 AM
I missed cuddling and kisses, sharing with him everything on one plate and one spoon feeding each other I missed laying down in his chest, I misses his arm as my pillow, I missed his lap as it was my everyday's chair to sit on.

I missed him giving me a rub and show me every day, a lot to miss from my past relationship including hands holding I hope to find someone who will give me the same as he will be given same back from me.

truelove2give's photo
Sat 07/23/11 05:10 AM
Is better you try and see what is out there than wondering. I loved once and he was my first lover and end up heart broken, I gave him 100% we had a good time with crazy love that was 3yrs ago but I still love him any time I try to love someone I always see his picture in my face, whenever I try to think about someone he stack in my thoughts, when I try to kiss someone he comes in my mind and stop before my lips goes, when I try to touch or someone else to touch me I stop before my fingers or his fingers touch. He is stuck in my life what can for him to get him out of my mind? we have a little girl together and I am like I live with him. He lives in me without being with me.