Community > Posts By > koolkat33

koolkat33's photo
Sat 05/23/09 04:53 AM
Very cool. Always a joy to see Democracy spread ;)

koolkat33's photo
Mon 02/09/09 02:22 PM
I understand your theory here. That is all it is. Do you always get your news from the opinion section of a left-wing rag like the Washington Post. For the real story do some research. Oh and to be fair you should write an apology and a retraction to your bogus story.

WASHINGTON — Michael Steele, the new chairman of the Republican National Committee, said Sunday that claims he made inappropriate payments to his sister's company for work never performed were untrue and made by a felon trying to get a reduced sentence.

Steele paid more than $37,000 to a Maryland company run by his sister, Monica Turner, for work related to his unsuccessful 2006 Senate campaign. If she was not reimbursed, both he and his sister would be violating campaign finance laws, said Steele.

"It was a legitimate reimbursement of expenses," Steele said on ABC's "This Week."

Steele became the first black national chairman in the RNC's history last month. He was the first black candidate elected to statewide office in Maryland in 2002, when he became lieutenant governor, and was chairman of the Maryland Republican Party and then chairman of GOPAC, an organization that recruits and trains Republican political candidates.

Steele's former finance chairman, Alan B. Fabian, claimed to federal prosecutors that Steele made the payment to the company, which was then out of business, as Fabian was seeking leniency on unrelated fraud charges, The Washington Post reported Saturday. Prosecutors gave Fabian no credit for cooperation when he was sentenced in October, the newspaper said.

The charges were made in a confidential sentencing memorandum sent by the U.S. Attorney's office in Maryland inadvertently along with other documents requested by the Post.

In addition to the payment to Steele's sister, Fabian alleged that the candidate used money from his state campaign improperly, that Steele paid $75,000 from the state campaign to a law firm for work that was never performed, and that he or an aide transferred more than $500,000 in campaign cash from one bank to another without authorization.

Requests for comment Sunday from the Justice Department in Washington, the U.S. attorney's office in Baltimore and Fabian's attorney, James Wyda, were not immediately returned.

"All the allegations from this convicted felon are completely false," Steele spokesman Curt Anderson told The Associated Press on Sunday. Asked whether Steele was being investigated, Anderson said: "Some fed agents had a brief conversation with his sister. That's all there is."

As for claims that his sister's company was out of business when the payment was made, Steele told ABC: "What I do know about is the fact that, as she understood it, the company was still in existence. Her lawyers were _ were telling her they were in the process of dissolving the company."

Anderson said the questioned transactions were fully disclosed, completely proper and in full compliance with all state and federal laws.

"It's going to take a lot more than this foolishness to slow Chairman Steele down as he begins the hard work of reviving the Republican Party," Anderson said.

koolkat33's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:50 AM
Three guys, one Irish, one English, and one Scottish, are out walking along the beach together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes in total", says the Genie.

The Scottish guy says, "I am a fisherman, my Dad's a fisherman, his Dad was a fisherman and my son will be one too. I want all the oceans full of fish for all eternity." So, with a blink of the Genie's eye FOOM! the oceans were teaming with fish.

The Englishman was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around England, protecting her, so that no one will get in for all eternity." Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye POOF! there was a huge wall around England.

The Irishman asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains, "well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick, protecting England so that nothing can get in or out."

The Irishman says, "Fill it up with water."

koolkat33's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:27 AM

Al Davis had finally put together the perfect Raiders team for '02. The only thing he was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges, and even the high schools, and he couldn't find a ringer quarterback that would ensure a SuperBowl win. Then one night, watching CNN, he saw the war zone in Bosnia. In the background, out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a young Bosnian soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand grenade straight into a 15th story window 200 yards away... ka-boom! He threw another hand grenade into a group of about 10 soldiers a good 110 yards away--ka-blooey! A car passes going 90 miles an hour--bulls-eye! Right into the barely open window. "I've got to get this guy," Al says to himself. "He has the perfect arm!" So he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game of football. Predictably, the young man breaks all the NFL records for completed passes, and the Raiders go on to win the SuperBowl. The young Bosnian is lionized as the Great Hero of that year's SuperBowl, and when Al asks him what he wants, all the young man wants to do is to call his mother. "Mom," the young man says into the receiver, "I just won the SuperBowl." "I don't want to talk to you," the old woman says. "You deserted us. You're not my son." "I don't think you understand, mother," the young man pleads. "I just won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm in the middle of thousands of adoring fans." "No, let me tell you," the mother implores. "At this very moment, there are gun shots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and this week your sister was raped in broad daylight...." The old lady pauses, in tears, "...I'll never forgive you for moving us to Oakland!"

koolkat33's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:19 AM
oh thats wrong..so very wrong......

koolkat33's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:13 AM

An explorer in the deepest amazon suddenly finds himself surrounded by a large bloodthirsty group of savage natives. He quietly says out loud, "Oh God, I'm screwed!" Suddenly, there is a ray of light from above and a voice booms out, "No, you're not screwed yet. Pick up that stone at your feet and bash in the head of their chief standing in front of you." So, the explorer picks up the stone and proceeds to bash the living **** out of the chief. As he stands above the lifeless body, with the shocked and angry looks of the natives closing in on him, he looks upward and says, "What now God?" And God's voice booms out, "Okay...now you're screwed!"

koolkat33's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:09 AM

A young family moved into a house next door to a vacant lot. One day a construction crew turned up to start building a house on the empty lot. The young family's 6 year old daughter naturally took an interest in the activity going on next door and started talking with the workers. She hung around and eventually the construction crew - gems in the rough all of them - more or less adopted her as a kind of project mascot. They chatted with her, let her sit with them while they had coffee and lunch breaks, and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important. At the end of the first week they even presented her with a pay envelope containing a dollar. The little girl took it home to her mother who said all the appropriate words of admiration and suggested that they take the dollar pay she had received to the bank the next day to start a savings account. When they got to the bank the teller was equally impressed with the story and asked the little girl how she had come by her very own pay check at such a young age. The little girl proudly replied, "I've been working with a construction crew building a house." "My goodness gracious," said the teller, "and will you be working on the house again this week too?" "I will if those useless c*cksuckers at Home Depot ever bring us the f*ckin' drywall," replied the little girl.

koolkat33's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:07 AM

Three turtles, Joe, Steve and Raymond, decide to go on a picnic. Joe packs the picnic basket with cookies, bottled sodas and sandwiches. The trouble is, the picnic site is 10 miles away, so the turtles take 10 whole days to get there. By the time they do arrive, everyone's exhausted. Joe takes the stuff out of the basket, one by one. He takes out the sodas and says, "Alright Steve, gimme the bottle opener." "I didn't bring the bottle opener", Steve says, "I thought you packed it." Joe gets worried. He turns to Raymond. "Raymond, do you have the bottle opener?" Naturally, Raymond doesn't have it, so the turtles are stuck ten miles away from home without soda. Joe and Steve beg Raymond to turn back home and retrieve the bottle opener, but Raymond flatly refuses, knowing that they'll eat everything by the time he gets back. After about two hours, Joe and Steve manage to convince Raymond to go, swearing on their great-grand turtles' graves that they won't touch the food. So, Raymond sets off down the road, slowly and steadily. Twenty days pass, with no sign of Raymond. Joe and Steve are hungry and puzzled, but a promise is a promise. Another day passes, and still no Raymond, but a promise is a promise. After three more days pass without Raymond in sight, Steve starts getting restless. "I NEED FOOD!" he says, with a hint of dementia in his voice. "NO!" Joe retorts. "We promised". Five more days pass. Joe and Steve realize that Raymond probably got run over on the road, so the two turtles weakly lift the lid off of the picnic basket, get a sandwich and open their mouths to eat. But then - right at that instant - Raymond pops out from behind a rock and says. . . "I KNEW it!! I'm not f*cking going!!"

koolkat33's photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:53 PM

A woman is having an affair during the day while her husband is at work. Her 9 year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them and hides in the bedroom closet to watch. The woman's husband also comes home. She puts her lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is in there already. The little boy says, "Dark in here." The man says, "Yes, it is." Boy - "I have a baseball." Man - "That's nice." Boy - "Want to buy it?" Man - "No, thanks." Boy - "My dad's outside." Man - "OK, how much?" Boy - "$250" In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the closet together. Boy - "Dark in here." Man - "Yes, it is." Boy - "I have a baseball glove." The lover remembering the last time, asks the boy, "How much?" Boy - "$750" Man - "Fine." A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your glove, let's go outside and have a game of catch." The boy says, "I can't, I sold my baseball and my glove." The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?" Boy - "$1,000" The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that...that is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess." They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door. The boy says, "Dark in here." The priest says, "Don't start that sh*t again!"

koolkat33's photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:43 PM

When the ark's door was closed, Noah called a meeting with all the animals and said in a demanding voice: "Listen up kids! There will be NO sex on this trip. Not even the wetting of the tip of your penis. All of you males, take off your penises and hand them to Jim the Monkey. He will write you a receipt. After we see land, you can get your penis back." After about a week, Mr. Rabbit ran over to his wife and very excitedly said, "Quick! Get on my shoulders and look out the window to see if there is any land out there!" Mrs. Rabbit got onto his shoulders, looked out the window and said, "Sorry, no land yet." "****!" shouted Mr. Rabbit and out he went. This went on every day until Mrs. Rabbit got fed up with him. "What is the matter with you? You know it will rain for forty days and nights. Only after the water had drained will we be able to see land. But why are you acting so excited every day?" "Look!" said Mr. Rabbit with an impatient look on his face as he held out a piece of paper. "I GOT THE DONKEY'S RECEIPT!"

koolkat33's photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:42 PM

Read this out loud until you get it... "I am we todd did. I am sofa king we todd did."

koolkat33's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:47 AM
Got change?

A man walking in the city was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby bum, who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner. The man took two dollars out of his pocket, and asked, "If I gave you this money, would you take it and buy whiskey?" "No, I stopped drinking years ago," the bum said. "Would you really use it to gamble?" "I don't gamble- I need anything I can get just to stay alive." "Would you use the money for greens fees at a golf course?" "Are you nuts? I haven't played golf for 20 years!" The man said, "I'm not going to give you $2.00. Instead, I'm going to bring you to my home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife." The bum was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell lousy." The man replied, "That's OK- I just want her to see what a man looks like who's given up drinking, gambling and playing golf!"

koolkat33's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:44 AM

Three old men were talking about how much their hands shook. The first old guy said, "My hands shake so bad, that when I shaved his morning, I cut my face." The second old fogey one-upped him and said, "My hands shake so bad, that when I trimmed my garden yesterday, I sliced all my flowers." The third old man laughed and said, "That's nothing. My hands shake so bad that when I took a piss yesterday, I came three times!"

koolkat33's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:42 AM
What's taking so long?...
A guy stood over his tee shot for what seemed an eternity; looking up, looking down, measuring the distance, figuring the wind direction and speed. Driving his partner nuts. Finally his exasperated partner says, "What's taking so long? Hit the f**king ball!" The guy answers, "My wife is up there watching me from the clubhouse. I want to make this a perfect shot." "F*ck it, man-you don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of hitting her from here!"

koolkat33's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:37 AM
lol...true in todays world.

koolkat33's photo
Tue 03/11/08 07:04 PM
Mamma mia...
Venanzio and Lorenzo were sitting on a bench in a New York park. "Hey," said Venanzio, "do you likea biga fat woman with a longa straggley hair?" "No, I'ma no likea dat" replied Lorenzo. "Den, you likea da woman with a garlic comin' from her mouth alla da time?" inquired Venanzio. "Nope, I'ma no like dat kinda either!" said Lorenzo. "You musta likea da woman with a big, thicka hips anna varicose veins, no?" asks Venanzio. "Notta me!" answered Lorenzo. "Den whya you keepa screwin' my wife?" Venanzio asked.

koolkat33's photo
Tue 03/11/08 06:38 PM
Ok I know I won't score any points with this one.

Just had to do it though!!! ;)

1.MILKING IT:
When stroking a guy's **** don't grab it like a bus rail and start jerking it like you were milking a cow. Don't use the love sword as if it's a piece of gym equipment to strengthen the forearms. The male organ is a thing of wonder and beauty, and should be awed, worshiped and held tenderly at all times. The sensitive part is at the top (where your face should be), not two-thirds of the way down.

2.ROBOTS:
When sucking a guy's **** don't just get on the end of the thing and jam your head back and forward. It's a beautiful instrument; it should be caressed, inspected, kissed and licked from every possible angle.

3.SILENT FRIGHT:
If you've come and cannot be coerced to scream to show your appreciation, at least make some sort of sign to inform the guy that he's done his duty and can blow his biscuits whenever he wants.

4.NO LAUGHING MATTER:
Don't laugh if your creative male lover gets carried away and says things like "Ride my hard **** you filthy ****-sucking slut" or "I want to rinse your mouth with my fresh, white love potion." Laughter at any aspect of the male performance will not enhance it. Just be grateful you've got a guy who can speak whole sentences.

5.CLOSING UP:
If a man is willing to take the trouble to come on your face, don't close your eyes. He wants you to share this ecstatic moment of joyful union and love with him. Semen is not likely to cause permanent blindness in most cases - but this is a risk you should be prepared to take for his happiness.

6.POOR PRESENTATION:
Presentation is all-important. Don't wait to be asked to get it doggy-style. Roll over and present. You know you love it.

7.HANGING AROUND:
When he is done, you should not kiss and cuddle, he does not want to touch you. You should leave the bed and leave him in peace. If you are a one-night stand you should leave the premises with out thieving anything or asking for a phone number. His work is done.

8.BEING SHY:
Always offer the Hershey Highway. You know you love It. If you don't like it that much, still offer it as you can quite easily play with yourself as he rams away.

9.BEING A DRIP:
You always have tissues in your bag, use them to clean his sheets and any ball bag drippage if you have misbehaved and not swallowed everything.

10.CLOCK-WATCHING:
Never, ever, ever, ever even think of saying: "Are you going to come soon." If you're doing a blowie, you'd have to take your mouth off to utter the question. If you're giving a hand-job, you should have gone to the gym to work your biceps. If he's shagging you and takes more than 10 minutes you should be grateful. This is not a time trial but a blissful act of union between two sexually aware and gifted human beings.

11.FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS:
Don't ask him if you're the best lover he's ever had. Most men have had so many sexual partners that it is unlikely that you are. Please don't ask a man to lie about such an important thing.

12.PLAYING DEAD:
Don't just lie there, do something. Good sex is not a spectator sport and it helps if both parties move around a bit. I know you expect the men to do all the hard and skillful work. We don't mind that and we're blessed with the equipment and know-how to do it but at least put some effort into the act to show your appreciation.

13.BEING POSSESSIVE:
If you are lucky to have an imaginative lover who can satisfy two women at a time don't sneer at or reject his exciting suggestion that one of your friends joins you to make up a threesome. If he's a real man he's probably shagging her anyway. Plus you might learn something from her to keep your man really happy.

14.NOT KEEPING YOUR HAIR ON:
Don't shave all your pubic hair off. >It makes your ***** look like a piece of poultry past its sell-by date. At best, it looks like the snatch of a ten-year-old. If you want to trim, go for a nice sexy racing stripe in the manner favored by the Playboy models that your man would rather be shagging.

15.SPITTING IT OUT:
When a man has gone to so much trouble to ejaculate and get his aim right into your mouth, it is rude to spit it out without savoring the taste and gluey texture. You should play with semen like a block of Hubba Bubba, blowing bubbles, chewing and throwing from side to side. A line like "I love it when you come in my mouth" makes for a happy finale to fun and games.

16.INGRATITUDE:
Never forget to thank a man for all the effort and energy he has expended on making love to you - especially if a) sex has lasted more than five minutes and/or b) you managed to achieve an orgasm. A man' s role in sex is far more demanding than a woman's so it is always nice when one's prowess is appreciated.

17.SEEKING FAVORS: Never contemplate taking advantage of your man's warm after-sex glow to seek favors or make requests. As he drops off into well-deserved slumber, resist the urge to ask: "Do you think I should buy that dress, skirt/sofa/Mercedes/country cottage?" there is a name for the practice of mixing sex with material gain - prostitution.

Oh come on! You know you liked it ;)