Community > Posts By > pink72

pink72's photo
Sat 07/23/11 07:52 AM
I agree with several others - I personally would not move for someone who just wants to be platonic friends if your feelings are stronger and deeper. I don't mean to be harsh but it sounds like your guy enjoys the benefits of having you close by without having to commit. If you are seeking commitment then you are only setting yourself up for a broken heart if he decides to date someone else. If it's easier on you to only see him once a year, then keep him in a special place in your heart, visit him once a year and then go find your Mr. Right! Just remember that people only have power over of us if we give it to them, and it sounds like he knows he can use your feelings to get what fulfills him. You deserve to be fulfilled so you should really consider yourself first in this scenario and do what's logically the best thing for you, because sometimes the heart can play tricks on us. I wish you the very best and lots of happiness.

pink72's photo
Sat 07/23/11 07:23 AM
I'm not a man so I can't answer from a man's point of view, but I would look past any "disabilities" that a man had if he were kind, sincere, loving, hard-working and loyal. I would expect the same of him no matter his physical issues, just as I would expect those things of myself. Besides, who is really "normal" anyway? The good news is, if it's just excessive hair growth, they make hair removers and things for that. That is a cosmetic issue, and if a man (or woman) has substance, they will look past the cosmetic imperfections. Everyone has cosmetic imperfections! Some even have deeper issues that scar their heart and affect the way they treat other human beings. But what you are describing sounds like if it keeps a man from wanting to get to know you or date you, it's their loss and not yours!