Community > Posts By > Rogerdozza

Rogerdozza's photo
Wed 06/22/11 06:39 PM
For some weird reason, my favourite has always been Slowpoke :)

Rogerdozza's photo
Wed 06/22/11 05:15 PM
"It's been emotional" Vinnie Jones - Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels

Rogerdozza's photo
Wed 06/22/11 04:42 PM
"The greatest trick The Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed" Kevin Spacey - The Usual Suspects

Rogerdozza's photo
Tue 06/21/11 05:11 PM
My nicknames were/are:
Roger, as in Roger Rabbit
Mickey, as in Mickey Mouse
Doran, my second name and
Dozza

Rogerdozza's photo
Tue 06/21/11 04:36 PM

Of course you're confused, you're wearing my underwear.
You're right, i was wondering why they didn't fit me properly lol

Rogerdozza's photo
Tue 06/21/11 04:34 PM

If you are walking and you are a fair distance behind someone and suddenly overtake them, does this mean that they've slowed down or that you've sped up? I know this sounds daft but i have been wondering about it for a while.

They just want you to think you passed by them, but they're really just stalking you. :)
That's great to know :)

Rogerdozza's photo
Tue 06/21/11 04:02 PM

It means early signs of 2012, the earths rotation has slowed down. Effecting the person in front first.....laugh

Now, if the person in front of you suddenly disappears, that means you missed the rapture....laugh

Now, if the person in front of you were drunk, and staggering. Then they suddenly start walking very straight. That means there's a earthquake...laugh
HAHAHAHA, awesome response.
I have to agree. Very good response lol

Rogerdozza's photo
Tue 06/21/11 03:21 PM
Thanks. You will have to forgive me about that. I just start thinking about random things and need to know the answer, if its got one anyway lol

Rogerdozza's photo
Tue 06/21/11 03:02 PM
Edited by Rogerdozza on Tue 06/21/11 03:12 PM
If you are walking and you are a fair distance behind someone and suddenly overtake them, does this mean that they've slowed down or that you've sped up? I know this sounds daft but i have been wondering about it for a while.

Rogerdozza's photo
Tue 06/21/11 08:45 AM
The Bourne Supremacy - Robert Ludlum

Rogerdozza's photo
Tue 06/21/11 07:53 AM

Welcome to the site. Post in the forums. Have fun.
thank you and i will

Rogerdozza's photo
Tue 06/21/11 07:31 AM
Well, i'm new to this site and just completed my profile. I would appreciate any advice on what else to include :)

Rogerdozza's photo
Tue 06/21/11 05:40 AM
Thanks for the tip on Bad Lieutenant. I really enjoyed it. And i will watch the rest of them as soon as i can. As anybody seen Racing with the Moon and if so is it any good?

Rogerdozza's photo
Mon 06/20/11 10:27 PM

Ok i know Cage hs had some crap films, but I watched 'Bad Lieutenant' it was awesome, i couldnt believe the random things he did. Amazing movie your kidding your self if you dont see it ! mind you it is very raw , no kids in the room !
So it is good then and the critics got it right? I usually wait for everybody else to tell me if a film is worth watching.

Rogerdozza's photo
Mon 06/20/11 10:23 PM
I thought Con Air was brilliant. I wasn't too sure about his casting in Ghost Rider though. I thought he was too old. I didn't know he was broke but that is probably going to happen when you spend money on a castle lol

Rogerdozza's photo
Mon 06/20/11 09:55 PM
Ive just watched the 2006 version of The Wicker Man, and as rubbish as it is compared to the original, i've got a sudden fixation to watch loads of Nicolas Cage films. Has anyone got any recommendations of any of his films what you probably think I haven't seen?

Rogerdozza's photo
Mon 06/20/11 06:00 PM
"I'm gonna kill you all kinds of dead" Gabriel Macht, The Spirit