Community > Posts By > PrtyMuchAmazing

PrtyMuchAmazing's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:11 PM
Yup I'm going to have to agree with sincereguy. If she isnt over him now and she already has a new decent guy then she wont be over him anytime soon. She doesnt want to be over him. I have a close friend who is doing this, and she calls him to be just "friends". you cant be just friends with someone who broke your heart. Tell her it has to end with him or you, you deserve better. good luck.

PrtyMuchAmazing's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:06 PM
If you are really into him then you need to tell your mom to get off of her high horse. tell her if she doesnt like it then she better fake it and make it good. You being happy is what's important and if he is the one who does it then stick with him.

PrtyMuchAmazing's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:04 PM
I'm just going to put it out there that we all do this. Its human nature to want what we cant have. She wanted the chase probably. If you acted into her it was way to easy. I'm like that to be honest. If a guy is WAY into me then I split but the guy that makes me chase is the one I want. Just tell her you just want to be friends. its easier to just put it out there.

PrtyMuchAmazing's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:00 PM
I have a few, all by Rascal Flatts. They would be I'm Movin' On, Stand, and No Reins. They all three help me through tough times. as far as a song that describes my life I would have to say its currently Love Song For No One by John Mayer.