Community > Posts By > Alterette

no photo
Tue 07/26/11 06:09 AM

I am really afraid Lindsay Lohan will end up like Any Winehouse. I honestly am surprised she has lived this long. Another thing I read is that Lindsay's underage little sister lives with her and is always with Lindsay, who isn't a good role model and the sister will end up just as screwed up. I don't know what her mom's thinking. Their dad is a real piece of trash but their mom seems pretty decent though.

I am, really upset and disgusted with how the judge handling her numerous criminal cases handled sentancing. The judge had a real shot at saving her life and help her clean out and Detox from Drugs and Alcohol. She should have been sentanced to the max jail time allowed on each case. It may sound hars, but it would have straighened her out and saved her life.

It helped Paris Hilton, she isn't as big of a mess as she was before her long stay in County Jail after the harsh sentancing.

Lindsey Lohan reminds me of Britney Spears ... only worse. Fathers were not in the picture, mothers were pimping them at a young age for the money. I'm surprised either one of them are alive. Money or not, I feel pity for them both. I was raised by a parent who didn't care about me and I can identify with them.

By contrast, look at Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera. Both raised by single mothers ... who loved them and gave them emotional support. No drug or alcohol problems, no freaking out or head shaving. Neither one of them in abusive, user relationships (although they do have troubles like everyone else). What a difference, eh?

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 05:09 PM

My teenage daughter cleaning her room

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 03:38 PM

Captain Nice

I remember that show! It had William Daniels and Ann Prentiss in it. Or was it Paula Prentiss?

Eddy Munster

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 03:33 PM

ahead of you tongue2

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 03:28 PM

Who are y'all? And what are you doing in my house???surprised

We heard it needed cooling ... so all of us cool people showed up. bigsmile

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 03:26 PM
Edited by Alterette on Mon 07/25/11 03:26 PM

Hey Alyx....how are you?

Hi Viv; the old ticker is still beating kind of strangely, but thank G-d it's still beating! Every morning I wake up I am grateful. How are you, Hon?flowerforyou

I'm good thank you...just trying to stay busy. Do you have 'ticker' problems?

Yeah. I get tired easily and have to take naps like an old person. But I manage. My mind is racing but my body ... that's another story.

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:59 AM
Edited by Alterette on Mon 07/25/11 09:02 AM
Recently by a dear friend and family member by marriage, who I haven't seen since I was 18. He calls me "Kid" or "Kiddo" and he's only 6 years older than I am. :laughing:

I think "Pumpkin-dip" is cool and very original. Better than the guy who messaged me to complain that he preferred looking at my feet than my present profile pic. Ouch.

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:54 AM

How I really don't want to go clean my bathroom, but I'd better do it before the heat settles in again cuz there's no a/c in there.

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:52 AM

I see there is no one arguing that point :laughing:

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:52 AM

Looks like this topic has been sleeping too :laughing:

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:50 AM

Yes it does ... so please, G-d, where's my guy? There has to someone as weird as I am out there. what :laughing:

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:47 AM

Did you forget what you were gonna say, Steve?

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:46 AM

I swab for booty. rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:44 AM

I thought we were talking about Jerry the teddy bear. :laughing:

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:43 AM

Poor Steve. It could have been worse though; what if you had really taken it and there was no one to "share" with? *tsk tsk*

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:40 AM

Mornin' y'all!

We actually had about 30 minutes of soaking rain yesterday; enough to make it less than kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck blistering hot, so I sat outside on the cool cement steps, chatting about life with my 35 yo daughter until about 2:30 AM. Good times.

How is everyone? flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:34 AM

enjoy your day in a metal way

flowerforyou

Love this! Sorry I'm late; I hope you had a wonderful day (or maybe that you're still celebrating life!)flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:32 AM

Are you still here? Never did catch your name. Mine is Mary.

I think her name is Norma, But who is Alterette?pitchfork

I am (of course) and my name is Alyx .. yes, that really is my name.

Hey Alyx....how are you?

Hi Viv; the old ticker is still beating kind of strangely, but thank G-d it's still beating! Every morning I wake up I am grateful. How are you, Hon?flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 07/25/11 08:19 AM

"Paradigm Shift: Seeing Problems As Opportunities"

positivity, faith, courage

no photo
Sun 07/24/11 07:29 PM

X Crossing, Montana

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25