Community > Posts By > Alterette

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 10:18 AM

noway explode

laugh Reminds me of the country song by Carrie Underwood

I LOVE that song!!!

I do believe a person deserves a second chance ... if he really wants one. If it happens again, yes I'd still love him for a while. But it would be from afar because his butt would be out the door. And he'd be lucky if I didn't throw out his things onto the front lawn and set them on fire. Or slash them, if I had the time.

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 10:14 AM

Dont know why but today repeatedly few questions are striking my mind; making me nervous too.

I've seen many people who are & who shall be really happy & satisfied with what they are getting as they are getting more than they deserve,but they always keep crying about how they are getting less & most of the times they get even more just due to there weeping ability. (Even mother dont feed her baby untill the baby cries)

Lord krishna has said " KARMANYE VADHIKARASYE,MA FALESHU KADACHAN" meaning "Keep doing your best work without expecting returns" accordingly I always put my best knoweldge,skills & hardwork at my work & always try to remain satisfied with whatever I'm getting.

I think that is a great way to live your life happy

The questions striking my mind today are related with usefullness of this principle.

I dont like arguing for my rights / returns / rewards & many times by avoiding to do that I try to have peace of mind / satisfaction by again putting myself into work.

Can it be the case that my inability to argue & ability to enjoy work makes other feel that this person is satisfied & is already getting what he deserves & desires?
I think it's an honorable position in life to be satisfied with what you have in your life. Trust me...if something in life was that important to you or your wellbeing, you would stand up for what you believe in.

Is it not harmfull to my progress that I try to remain satisfied with whatever I'm getting?
Peace of mind and a calm spirit are something to strive for.

Are related people taking undue advantage of my calm & peace loving nature? or it is my sweet assumption only that they are doing so?
Only you can answer that question.

Is it my fearfullness that I dont argue & fight?
Sometimes fear backs you into a wall and you have to fight for mere survival. Again tho...I think that is a question that you will have to answer for yourself.

Am I an extrimist dumping myself for avoiding exhibiting my extreme thoughts?
Not in my opinion. It looks to me that you are just a human being looking for some of life's answers.

I totally agree with Winterblue, Prash. It is a wonderful thing to be able to be content whatever you do. If there is more you want, ask for it. You might be surprised what happens.

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 10:09 AM

Nice to know that some people prefer looking at my feet than my face. sad sad sad sad

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 10:06 AM

Just poppin' in to say hi to all my fellow Minglers. I haven't really been on or checking the Forums the past several days. RL has me sort of withdrawing into my shell....it's gotten stale, and I'm just trying to find a few new things to stay active.

Plus....the second floor of the house (where the computer room is) is getting rather warm because of the lack of A/C. laugh

Wuz wondering where you went ... waving

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 10:03 AM

:laughing:

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 09:51 AM

keratin shampoo

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 09:49 AM

Like Me Now?

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 09:49 AM

Busted her laces in public

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 09:48 AM

Love Stinks

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 09:48 AM

catamaran

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 09:47 AM

home and garden

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 05:47 AM

Sex.

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 05:46 AM

A doctor on TV this morning said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.I looked around my house to see things I'd started & hadn't finished, then I finished off a bottle of Tequila, a bodle of Peech Schnapps, a botle of amarittoe,a tan of Prungles, 1/2 chesecke an a bocs a choclezt. Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feeel now. Plese sned dhis on to dem yu tink ned ov innr piss.
drinker

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 05:36 AM

HA HA HA I LOVE IT!

While I was pregnant with my daughter Tori, I used to listen to Metallica ALL THE TIME ... she could headbang from the time she was able to sit up. She's 19 now and Metallica is still her favorite band. bigsmile

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 05:33 AM

That's cool. Find anything interesting?

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 05:31 AM

I was working in Quality Control for Chrysler, fluoroscoping newly cast American Racing aluminum rims. We had a mixture of manual and automated (computerized) machines. The new machines were state-or-the art and had a lot of "bugs". They broke down a lot and the techs were barely able to keep up in repairing them.

I learned how to fix them so that we could keep production going and to help out the techs so they could be available for more needed repairs. I got so good at it, the company offered me a job as a tech at $14/hr. This was when minimum wage was less than $6/hr. I was lead operator of second shift and "my" team of operators were the only ones who made their quota and had the least amount of mistakes while I was working there. We always passed the safety inspection and had very few accidents. Even the company manager knew me by name and whenever a tour of our plant was given, he brought the investors to watch my team at work.

I was really proud of the work I did.

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 05:09 AM
Edited by Alterette on Fri 07/22/11 05:10 AM
Hey, I actually thought of something I DO hate ... Windows OS. :laughing:

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 05:02 AM

Is actually bald

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 05:02 AM

I will be brave. to serve

a: to be of use <in a day when few people could write, seals served as signatures — Elizabeth W. King> b : to be favorable, opportune, or convenient c : to be worthy of reliance or trust <if memory serves>

just take the definition and run with it,,, for me, it would be of use to have a man who could protect and provide for, who could respect and appreciate, and who could take the lead when it calls for it

it would be convenient for a man to share similar values and a similar schedule

being worthy of trust just requires being sincere and trustworthy in both actions and words,,,reliable

I would have to agree with msharmony ... and add "sexual compatibility"

no photo
Fri 07/22/11 04:56 AM

Hmmm ... think I'll wait for the DVD to come out.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25