no photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:10 PM
welcome :D

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 05:01 PM
yep as do i ray

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 04:53 PM
bullet has never been the way to go, even though im a major manic depressive. try to stay away from that type of stuff :P

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 04:18 PM
i have moved back to Wva atm, got my old job back...and i get to c my daughter and my Bab sis, and my bab nephew...im currently living with my brother , Him and i have been through it all i do believe, So that also helps some as well, and i might get a good drunk on this weekend lol havent done it since my 21st birtday :D

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 04:09 PM
nah i could never do that jess, just not that type of person and plus when im drunk im a happy drunk :D

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 03:56 PM
Hanging on, how are you?

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 03:56 PM
There are im sure, but is the phrase "Nice guys finish last true" ?

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 03:48 PM
Thx for all the replys and help btw :D

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 03:48 PM
i havent been looking for some time, just trying to get to know people, i know not to turn my back on people just because of one little incident..i like alcohol and all, but alcoholics run bad in my famliy, so i kinda ease into that, and that would be a awesome hobby ray...and as a friend and i usually say, hope is the only thing we have so why not enjoy freedom while we got it :D

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 03:20 PM
Well heres my story, not for sure if this is where i post it, but ill get it right sooner or later...Late June i met a gal across the internet, we talked for months upon months. I traveled Clear from VA (where i was living at the time), Clear to WI...The Relatinoship well for 3 days, we had a blast. We Walked around town, went swimming, went out on dates...i was the sweetest person i could be around her, i loved her so much and didnt wanna lose her, well anywayz 4th day rolled around and she seemed weird.. she wanted me to leave...she told me if i came back home that she would still associate with me and everything. So Yes i decided to come back to Va, then later found out that she hated me, for reasons unknown...Still cant figure out what i did...she wont talk to me...Has me banned from every site that i used to talk to her on....And yet as i said for reason unknown she hates me and probably will never talk to me yet again...i spent 800$ on that trip. i cant say i regret it, because i got 2 see alot of places that i have always wanted to venture..But in the end Shes stuck in my head and i have never been able to get her out since...songs remind me of her..i try getting rid of my sites that i used to talk to her...Just seems like nothing works.....Anyone have any ideas?

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 03:02 PM
Frozen Heart----BlutEngel

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 02:54 PM
I always have and always will do this for women, i treat them as it would be my last day with them, so why not be a gentlemen instead of a asshole

no photo
Wed 11/07/07 02:51 PM
At the current moment i have a WoW acct active as well as a Everquest one, and currently thinking about FFXI

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 11:04 PM
Anyone around from west virgina? i live in the north eastern part of it. :D

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:58 PM
heathen here :D

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 10:25 PM
Heya all, this is my first online dating service, dont really know what to put, but how is everyone anywayz?