Community > Posts By > Natty68

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/10/08 04:25 PM

You gotta wait for the right moment to create the right moment. Shouldn't be a long wait.

Like, if they say "I love you" then immediately, loudly, you can go "WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!! Hold on, there!" Huge conversation on the topic of what everyone wants out of the relationship will follow.

But that's if you've already waited way too long to ask, really.

If you go some place quiet and romantic, and your hands touch, same thing.

Or even not quiet or romantic. And you're just passing the salt anyway.

Kiss goodnight? Also perfect. Jump back, "What the HELL are you doing?!"

Wait, you're a chick! You don't ask him what HE wants. He doesn't know. He needs you to TELL him what he wants.

Got rusty in those 13 years, eh?

LMAO... OH SO THAT IS HOW THIS DATING WORKS... I have to tell him what he wants... I will try that if I get a second date...LOL

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/10/08 04:23 PM

The sooner the better...just because you might want a long term relationship doesn't mean it will happen with this person...but is nice to let them know that is your intention from the get go...If you just wan't to be friends and nothing is possible beyond that, you should say that right up front...

I am looking for a possible long term MONOGOMOUS relationship...but , willing to make friends along the way if that is told to me up front.:smile:

I agree... but I am always afraid that I will scare them off if I tell them I am looking for something long term... like you said just because that is what you are looking for doesnt necessarily mean that it will happen with you & him... he may not like me OR I may not like him... ya know... something long term is just my goal... eventually

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/10/08 04:17 PM
Thank all of you... I have a date tomorrow & I am not nervous but I would like to know the answer to that question... like you all said I dont want to waist our time if we are not looking for the same thing...

Wish me luck... he seems nice!!!

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/10/08 04:10 PM
What the other person is hoping to get out of the relationship... friends... friends w/ benifits... a life long partner... etc...

I should probably know this stuff but I am really bad at dating... I was married for 13 years so I am a little rusty!!!

HELP!

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:54 PM
Man only 1 thing.... hmmmmmm.... I guess I would change the fact that I think I have way too many things I need to change & just be satisfied with what I got...LOL

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:42 PM
About 12 years... that is about the age I started shaving LOLlaugh

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:09 AM

australians have sexy voices love

MMMMMM....YES!!!!

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:06 AM

Didn't like the Miller Chill, have to try Budlight with lime....but I usually stick to my Corona drinker drinker

Coors is definetly nasty, and Guiness sick

Anyone ever try Ace Pear?

I had Pear cider from 69 taps last weekend... YUMMYdrinker

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/10/08 11:04 AM
Sean Conery!!! Love the accent!

Natty68's photo
Sat 05/10/08 10:57 AM

like it but, love miller chill betterdrinker

Does it taste anything like Corona... I love Corona!!!

Natty68's photo
Fri 05/09/08 07:16 AM
When they give you their # in their very FIRST email???? Who does that!!!noway

Natty68's photo
Thu 05/08/08 02:03 PM

Hey, just thought I would bring this up, who here has had some one cheat on them and how did it make u feel.

For me it felt as if no matter what I did I wasnt good enough and as if I was the one in the wrong.

What about you?

I about had a nervous breakdown... LOL... I didnt see it coming... I still have trust issues over it... it sucks!

Natty68's photo
Thu 05/08/08 11:58 AM
Well it must be a female thing... because I agree, an email ASKING you if you would like to chat is the first step... And not one of those emails where the guy says "LETS CHAT"... How about "Would you like to chat"???

Natty68's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:17 AM

Monsters of rock!!!!All day at the Akron Rubber Bowldrinker

FOR SURE... man we are showing are age.... LOLsmokin

Natty68's photo
Tue 05/06/08 09:53 PM
Nitey niteyawn

Natty68's photo
Tue 05/06/08 09:49 PM

scooby doo

Scooby is the shiznit!!!smokin

Natty68's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:50 PM
Sooo yeah... I was just told by someone... who emailed me telling me how much he liked my profile mind you... that I should clarify which one I am in my default pic... Sooo... in case you cant tell.... 'I' am the one in about every single one of my pics on my profile... K?

Natty68's photo
Sun 05/04/08 05:02 PM

Somewhere. My theory is, its probably righ here on JSH. Everyone here complains they found a great person, just too far away. I don't think your soul mate lives next door. (Ive only seen that happen once...litterally)

Sooo true... who said your soulmate lives in your town...LOL

Natty68's photo
Sun 05/04/08 05:01 PM

I'm 23 and i've been married twice i just dont know anymore

Dont rush it... find happines somewhere else... your family... I enjoy going to my nieces soccer games & watching a movie with my sister or just cooking dinner for my son... these little things have come to mean alot to me!

Natty68's photo
Sun 05/04/08 04:52 PM
You need to look for friends not love... love finds you, you dont find it... flowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15