Community > Posts By > Natty68

Natty68's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:19 PM

they drive ferraris toolaugh laugh laugh laugh

Becky did Tony send you a penis pic???laugh laugh

Natty68's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:16 PM
Yea we dont have a zoom on our camera... so for some of you it is pointless to send...lolnoway

Natty68's photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:27 AM
No... that is their fault not yours... my best friend is on here & wanted me to join... my profile also states looking for friends because I was in a relationship... that is until last nite... SO I AM SINGLE AGAIN... I am still just looking for friends to start but you need to read the profile after you check out the pic... If you dont you are not honestly looking for the right reasons.

Natty68's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:29 PM

It's not smart to be drinking and driving period. You may want to check recent accidents involving drunk drivers, in Toledo, Ohio, that have killed people.

Who said anything about drinking & driving??? I learned my lesson after my second DUI... LMAO!!!laugh laugh laugh

Natty68's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:28 PM
On my way to Applebees... I hope you all have an AWESOME nite... I am going to do my best to make sure I dodrinker drinker drinker

Natty68's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:22 PM

I'm getting in the car nowdrinker drinker

think you might need a plane instead of a carlaugh laugh laugh
Alright I'll drive to logan airportlaugh laugh

LOL... we will pick you up at Akron Canton... We have had problems with Cleveland Hopkins today.... Long story... we will tell ya about it over a margaritadrinker

Natty68's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:19 PM

think you might need a plane instead of a carlaugh laugh laugh

Natty68's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:18 PM

LOL meet ya theredrinker

Natty68's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:16 PM
Come out to the Wadsworth Applebees for perfect margaritas... me & my girls are going to drink our terrible day away!!!LOL...not the best way to forget your bad day but it will due!drinker drinker drinker

Natty68's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:12 PM

laugh laugh laugh .What do you mean that you have been dating???Don't sound like youve dated at all.Sounds like you have just been strung along.Seams to me that you got nothing to be wounder about.Tell him to kiss this.And just forget about it.
You have nothing in this guy...At least that is how i see it.
Just my thought.Good luck!!!:smile: :smile:

Thanks... he is a nice guy but relationships are give & take but I feel I am always giving & what he tells me is just to keep me around so that he dont have to put any effort into a real relationship... maybe that is why he is 34 found the right girl... wish he would realize maybe it is not the girls maybe it is his cocky Italian ass??? There is more to the story but I am just really hurt over him canceling this time!

Natty68's photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:42 PM
OOOH you better believe I am drinking tonite!

Natty68's photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:40 PM
He runs the kitchen in a bar & he only has 1 other employee to fill in... we only see each other about once or twice a week & he has broken promises about making more time with me 4 times already...???

Natty68's photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:36 PM
I have been dating this guy for about 3 months... he works alot & that is fine... but he makes promises about spending more time with me that he never actually keeps... He took off this Sunday & Monday & we were suppose to spend the entire day together on Sunday & he just texted me that he has to work now because the brakes went out of the guys truck that was suppose to work for him tomorrow... I believe him I am just soooo disappointed... in 3 months we have never been out on a real date because of **** like this & I just dont know if I am overreacting or if it is just not worth my trouble???

Natty68's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:05 AM
Accept imperfections because if this was a perfect world how boring it would be!

Natty68's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:01 AM

Even the sun shines on a dogs azz once in awhile.

WTFlaugh noway laugh

Natty68's photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:55 AM

When they say I love you too soon... Love takes time... if you say it too soon it is not real & it confuses women... we like to know you mean what you say.

I was wondering where the rule book is so I can look up when the right time is??? Also Most women expect you to say it back to them when you say it first.. So I guess you don't want them to say it until he is ready??? Does this mean you will wait until he is ready or will you dump him? Just Curious...

Just like I said... mean what you say... when you really mean it... there is no time limit... if there was a book none of us would be on this sight we would already have that significant other... right???

Natty68's photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:37 AM

When they say I love you too soon... Love takes time... if you say it too soon it is not real & it confuses women... we like to know you mean what you say.

I love you.

Luv u too babylove

Natty68's photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:32 AM

but if i dont tell u :heart: i still get dump right even if i meant itmad explode

If you mean it say it... but dont just say it cause you think it is what we want to hear.

Natty68's photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:26 AM

Natty68's photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:12 PM
E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E should chew gum after dinner or smoking if they cant brush.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 14