Community > Posts By > Natty68

Natty68's photo
Thu 01/31/08 08:40 PM
It wont be boring when your find someone that has the same interests as you...having something in common is key... (that is probably partly why you are divorced)... Keep looking you will find it... probably not as soon as you would like... but it will happen... so Ive heard...LOL!flowerforyou

Natty68's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:54 AM
My taxes done... I aint gettin sh*t!explode

Natty68's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:18 PM

GOD! wat a loser....you are sooooo desperate! Obviously theres something wrong with you if you cant find anyone to at least go to th movies with....damnnnnnn

I hope that is a joke because if not you just made yourself look a real *****... WTF???

Natty68's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:21 PM
plenty of fish is a similar site to this one

Natty68's photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:02 PM

I just would have liked to watch him bleed to death... is that wrong???:angry: laugh

ROTF..!! smokin Define "wrong" laugh

devil I would go to Hell for that wouldt I? That would suck because I would probably see his dead ass there!devil

Natty68's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:56 PM

Does daydreaming about killing your lying cheating ex boyfriend count...LOLlaugh laugh laugh

Ok I will admit to doing that one...well kinda. Mostly just wishing...never actually thought of ways to do it

I didnt have a really have a full proof get away plan or anything either but I just would have liked to watch him bleed to death... is that wrong???:angry: laugh

Natty68's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:50 PM
laugh laugh

OK everyone, listen up...don't make eye contact.....just back up sloooowly....no sudden moves. I'll open the door....and on the count of 3 RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN...!!!!!!! devil

smokin
laugh laugh laugh

Natty68's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:48 PM
Does daydreaming about killing your lying cheating ex boyfriend count...LOLlaugh laugh laugh

Natty68's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:30 PM

Superbad and Knocked Up >.< My sister rented those and made me sit and watch them with her. OMG...seriously, where do I sign up to get those 5 hrs of my life back??? noway

Respectfully disagree. I loved them both.

Same here* Superbad is classic!!!

Natty68's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:29 PM

Superbad and Knocked Up >.< My sister rented those and made me sit and watch them with her. OMG...seriously, where do I sign up to get those 5 hrs of my life back??? noway

Respectfully disagree. I loved them both.

Same her Superbad is classic!!!

Natty68's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:21 PM

pan's labyrith
had I'd known it was all in spanish I would not have seen it plus it looked like a good and fun mystical movie but turned out to be very graphic and gruesome

Now I loved that movie. Watched it over and over again actually lol Yes it's a little dark, and yes, it does require you to read rather than just watch...but over-all I loved it. And subtitles don't scare me laugh I probably watch more subtitled movies than I do with the english movies.

Totally agree... absolutely loved this movie.... very emotional & hard to watch because it deals with a little girl living a very tormented life at the hands of her step father... Totally worth time & money!!!

Natty68's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:13 PM

Shoot Em Up, deeply regret spending the $1.00 on it at the Redbox

Shouldve rented from Movie Gallery... OKAY so are rentals are like $4 but the customer service is worth the extra $3... LOL

Natty68's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:09 PM

Cloverfield looked so good, but I was told its like Blair Witch, but worse.

Heard the same... camera was overly shaky not realistic & end was bad!

Natty68's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:05 PM
Didnt actually see it myself but was warned not to waste my time or money on Cloverfield...frown

Natty68's photo
Tue 01/22/08 05:23 PM
I manage a video store... so I work alot.... I am always getting calls at home... other than work I like to workout... LOVE Starbucks & Barnes & Nobles.... I like to stay active... I hate sitting at home so this cold weather here in Ohio is killing me!!!

Natty68's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:29 PM
Realizing that it is pointless to put off what you want to do... if you put it off you may not be around to ever do itflowerforyou

Natty68's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:13 PM

What is your favorite meal to make?
stuffed lobster with dungess crab and colosel shrimp brioled to perfection topped with lobster newberg sauce...

MMMmmm that sounds really really good:tongue:

Natty68's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:06 PM
What is your favorite meal to make?

Natty68's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:58 PM
How about some shrimp recipes??? LOVE WINE... it goes with every meal...LOL

Natty68's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:51 PM
I love Salmon:tongue:

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 15