Community > Posts By > Danieladamc

Danieladamc's photo
Tue 11/13/07 08:37 AM
Nah just occured to me that the majority of us have had relatively unsuccessful relationships and personally receiving advice from other single people just doesnt sit well with me. Idk im sure some of you have great input and are very knowledgeable guess I am just being a little overly cautious. :(
Im confusing myself lol.

Danieladamc's photo
Tue 11/13/07 08:32 AM
In addition to my above post, make sure you know this person well before you do go lol.

Danieladamc's photo
Tue 11/13/07 08:31 AM
Hell yes! Distance shouldnt pose a problem. Live a little , TAKE A RISK! if you dont who knows what you might miss out on. Just my opinion :)

Danieladamc's photo
Tue 11/13/07 08:24 AM
advice even lol

Danieladamc's photo
Tue 11/13/07 08:23 AM
Yeah ill admit i think we could all give adive on "what not to do but really there is no "abosolute" answer to a problem as far as relationships go... every situation is different.

Danieladamc's photo
Mon 11/12/07 01:52 PM
Common sense is always good lol.

Danieladamc's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:59 PM
Wow i cant type lol.

Danieladamc's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:58 PM
But just liek someone said before ... no relationship is like another one... so how does someone elses life experience apply? Guess I'm missing something...

Danieladamc's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:56 PM
Lol. I think i might take advice from someone that has been married 50 years or so... that would probably be sound.

Danieladamc's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:46 PM
Well fortunately we have the freedom of choice and I think I will take my chances and leave it to the professionals. :)

Danieladamc's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:35 PM
We are all still learning, practice makes perfect...:)

Danieladamc's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:30 PM
Wow I opened a real can of worms here... Lol. I really do wish you all the best of luck finding someone special and true, just be careful....

Danieladamc's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:20 PM
I'm not discounting anyones knowledge, I'm just saying we have proven that our methods don't work...

Danieladamc's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:17 PM
No, if you learn something of value it doesnt matter where you learn it... But Cmon... We aren't exactly Dr. Phils here.

Danieladamc's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:11 PM
Your'e absolutely right, we should learn something everyday, I'm just saying maybe we should be careful about what we are learning and from who we are learning.

Danieladamc's photo
Sat 11/10/07 04:59 PM
I fnd it really disturbing that we (single people) are giving relationship advice to other single people... Correct me if I'm wrong but .... if we were that great at relationships wouldn't we be in one already? I mean .... I'm sure other peoples life experience is helpful in some shape or form, let's just be careful with what we take to heart...

Danieladamc's photo
Sat 11/10/07 04:55 PM
Just a suggestion, but if you are finding out later on in the relationship that they are not over their Ex, take your time....get to know them a little better before you open yourself up for a big let down like that... Just ask... communication is key in any relationship. There is nothing wrong with divorced men or women so I would say go for it.... but get to know them really well and understand their feelings on the old relationship before you commit.