Lookingfortheone1068's photo
Mon 11/12/07 09:10 PM
A question I want u to think about then answer.
Who would you want to be the last person you see before you die and waht would you say to them?

Mon 11/12/07 09:28 AM
I was just wondering for those who are here only for FRIENDSHIP, have you found the one for you already? and if so, how? and if you havent found the one, do you hope to find the one through friendship?

Just a thread for those here for Friends.

Mon 11/12/07 08:30 AM
So how has everyones morning been?
Mine is good so far, just need a cup of coffee and I'll be good lol!

Mon 11/12/07 08:15 AM
The Heart
Shattered into a thousand pieces
The pain never ceases

Wanting someone there to fill the hole
Feeling as empty as the soul

Breaking a little more each day
Slowly fading away

Turning black as the night
Only happiness can make it right

A strange thing the heart can be
When it hurts, no one can see

Sun 11/11/07 09:47 PM
2nd week in a row losing. We lost a lot of players tonight to injurys. I hope we can pick up our game again next week.
2 points is all we lost by. but damn its another loss.

Sun 11/11/07 09:39 PM
Does anyone else here watch the show Big Shots. I think it is a great new addition to tv and they are threatening to take it off the air.
Anyone else watch and like this show?

Sun 11/11/07 07:24 PM
I am feelin kinda lonely right now, need someone to chat it up with.
Anyone up for it?

Sun 11/11/07 05:11 PM
Fred Clause
Rated PG
Starring Vince Vaughn, Paul Giamatti, and Kevin Spacey
Rating: 7/10

Today I saw the film Fred Clause starring those named above. As you can see the rating I gave is good but not great. The reason why I gave Fred Clause a 7/10 is because it was a fun, family heartwarming movie. It just wasn't as funny as the commercials had intended it to be. Vince Vaughn is funny as Fred Clause although the role, again, is more serious than funny. Paul Giamatti plays a GREAT Santa Clause. The way he looks in this movie is actually believable.
And Kevin Spacey plays a role where you hate him as much as you hate him as Lex in Superman but he does it so well.
This movie is suppposed to be funny. Which it is, dont get me wrong, its funny just not as funny as intended. Although the laughs didnt come as often as expected, Fred Clause is still a heartwarming, fun family film.
Thanks for taking the time to read this review.

Sun 11/11/07 09:34 AM
To meet that special someone? I know its not the bar. Thats the worst place to meet someone.

This is sort of an opinion message on where people think is the best place to meet that special someone.

Sun 11/11/07 09:24 AM
Fred Claus yet? I planned on seeing it today but I wanted opinions on whether or not it was good first.
I dont want to waste 6 bucks on a movie I will hate.
Has anyone seen it?

Sat 11/10/07 10:53 PM
Sweeney Todd. OMG THAT MOVIE LOOKS AWESOME! Plus Johnny Depp is like my F'n hero. I wanna be just like him.
Anyone else going to see it?

Sat 11/10/07 10:41 PM
I saw this movie 3 times in theatres. I thought it was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Anyone else seen it?

Sat 11/10/07 10:32 PM
Tonight was bad for work. I had 3 deliverys at 1030 just as I was getting the placed cleaned up. Damn stoners and their late night pizza. Haha! I hope all of you lovely people are doing well. Its 130 in the morning and I have church tomorrow. But I'll make sure I'm up for church. I can't miss it. Then I get to spend the day with my father who I havent seen in a month.
Might go see Fred Claus.
How is everyone else doing this fine but cold evening?

Sat 11/10/07 12:00 PM
Welcome to JSH. Have fun and I hope you find the right one for you here.

Sat 11/10/07 11:22 AM
From texas:(. This girl is amazing but she is too far away. This always happens to me. Idk why. I guess I'll see how it comes out in the end.

Sat 11/10/07 08:45 AM
Gee thanks guys. I think I'll erase my account. I'm having no luck on this site.

Sat 11/10/07 08:41 AM
It seems like no matter what I do I can't find someone who likes me for me instead of judging me by my looks. But am I really ugly enough for everyone to avoid my profile?
Just wondering.
Be honest.

Sat 11/10/07 08:22 AM
Last night was great but this morning I woke up and I still have my cold. :cry: I wish it would go away. Have to work tonight at 6 so I'm enjoying what little of the day I can. Might go see Fred Claus I'm not quite sure. So all in all Im good just sick.
how is everyone else feeling?

Fri 11/09/07 11:28 PM
We were at the very top balcony at Conseco for this show. Then a lady that worked for Dane Cook gave us FRONT ROW SEATS. right in front of the stage. The show was hilarious. I advise anyone to go see him if they get the chance. He is so funny and a really nice guy.

Fri 11/09/07 10:09 PM
Its 1 in the morning and I can't sleep. Pretty lonely. Any ladies looking for someone to chat with? I'm here.