Community > Posts By > eddy01

eddy01's photo
Sun 11/04/07 03:27 PM
My last girlfriend promised to be w/me forever, then she dumped me. I never understood why people make those major life promises, then break them. I know we call them liars, right? I guess they just do it to get what they wantat the time. I'm free from her and she hurt me, but sure am glad I didn't marry her. The guy on this post who is dressed like the Kentucky Fried Pirate is just too funny. There are some really originalists here, hey hope the holidays bring good times for us all. God bless the broken-hearted ones. Let's all pray for peace on earth for this Christmas. Amen.

eddy01's photo
Sun 11/04/07 03:15 PM
Hello, I didn't get but one reply today either & that was from overseas. Try going to the singles stuff at church. I find that when I want a new relationship bad it doesn't happen, but then when I least suspect it the woman seems to fall from the sky, so... clean the house, read a few realtionship books, and get ready as I think she will arrive when you least suspect it. Also, with the holidays coming up, REMEMBER there are lots of lonely ladies who don't want to be alone either. Get up, get out and greet them. God bless you & best of luck finding your soulmate. She will come to you in time. BE PATIENT my friend. Ask God to bring the right woman in your life. I believe He will, but spend the time you are waiting preparing for her arrival like you're expecting the Queen to arrive at your doorstep. Now get moving & good luck.

eddy01's photo
Sun 11/04/07 03:02 PM
I would advise geting to know someone through friendship before starting a relationship w/them. See how they react around others. People nowadays are too flighty. I am a good guy & I usually stay in the relationship the longest & try to mend the broken fences. You have to want the same stuff as the other person. Try to find out as much as you can about them before things get seriuos, cause once stuff turns serious, well that is when people feel hurt when things go sour. Good bless you and keep looking on. People need to be kinder to one and all. We are not here for long anyway. Peace, love & happiness to all.

eddy01's photo
Sun 11/04/07 02:48 PM
Acknowledge what you had w/her, then realize it is part of your past. There are so many women, one day you will feel cheated that you thought of her so much. Try counseling. I have had similar problems forgetting women. You were in love w/her, but maybe she didn't feel the same for you. You can always love her & keep her in that memory place, but there is someone, some woman just right for you out there. Go to church, pray & do acts of kindness for others. Your good heart will benefit someone & eventually be noticed by the right lady. You sound like a good person as I have had similar problems getting over women. Love is cruel. The best way to mend a broken heart is to find love anew. You might want to read some books about how to improve relationships. Sometimes it is best to act like you don't care that much w/women & don't play their silly games. You probably would have liked it better if you had dumped her. Best of luck to you. God bless you. Find love again. You can do it. Just believe in yourself.