Community > Posts By > DonParadox

DonParadox's photo
Sun 08/17/08 09:04 PM
This is B.S. We've got more than one oil reserve right here in the States that dwarfs what's available in the middle east. We're in Iraq for the reasons that are exactly as they appear, a massive f-up on the part of the Bush Administration in reaction to being bombed and looking for bad guys. It's that simple.

DonParadox's photo
Sun 08/17/08 08:57 PM
I HAVE no softer side. Except for my teddy. The TEDDY OF DOOM.

Also, I show my softer side in the afterglow. For about 10 minutesl. Then it's time for round 2.

DonParadox's photo
Sun 08/17/08 08:22 PM
You can be my dedicated and loyal subject regardless of locale. My empire knows no boundaries.

DonParadox's photo
Sun 08/17/08 08:20 PM
Hell, I'll kiss anything once.

Bring it.

DonParadox's photo
Sun 08/17/08 08:14 PM
Don't pay any attention to my mortal enemy here. The League of People Against Sara must organize to subdue and subvert the 'Sara' until she's helplessly under my spell.

Thank you. That is all.

DonParadox's photo
Sun 08/17/08 07:26 PM
Huh. I'm looking forward to hot sex and being waited on hand and foot. Seems like a good goal for the rest of the year.

DonParadox's photo
Sat 04/19/08 10:28 PM
holy...! That dude has over SIXTEEN THOUSAND posts??!??!?!

That ain't right.

D

DonParadox's photo
Fri 11/09/07 11:55 PM
Dude. You've got a lock on the cartoon threads.

I'd better not tell you about my secret plan to start a Voltron/Thundercats thread, or you'll beat me to it.

Paradox

DonParadox's photo
Fri 11/09/07 11:52 PM
Tailspin was one that sneaked up on me. It was too jarring to see the Jungle Tales characters so... modernized. But I grew to like it, probably because I always wanted one of those flying disk thingies.

Paradox

DonParadox's photo
Fri 11/09/07 11:50 PM
Yep. It always preceded a well deserved ass-kicking.

He was actually a decent superhero, IMO. He could hang with some of the Marvel/DC crew...

And brother could style that fedora.

DonParadox's photo
Fri 11/09/07 11:45 PM
I am the terror that flaps in the night...
I am the American that uses pies for Justice...
I am DARKWING DUCK!!!

<i>let's get dangerous</i>...

Mmmmm.... I loved ALL of those cartoons growing up. Now I must go on a file expedition...

Paradox

DonParadox's photo
Fri 11/09/07 11:39 PM
Awww ^_^

DonParadox's photo
Fri 11/09/07 11:36 PM
Berly: Thanks. ^_^ Is that an Invader Zim reference in your handle, or are you just grrr to see me? (sound it out.)

ArtGurl: Thankies.

Non_linear: Only to my closest friends. To everyone else, I'm a raving destroyer of worlds. To anyone with 'bored' in their name, I'm just a cute lil' bundle of fluff. ^_^

Paradox

DonParadox's photo
Fri 11/09/07 11:31 PM
Mmm.... prostitutes...

Sorry ^_^ Good hunting in finding a beau, sixteen candles style.

Paradox

DonParadox's photo
Fri 11/09/07 11:27 PM
Is your chihuahua overeducated too? If so, Boredinaz is handing out kewpies. ^_^

By the way, I have no idea what he's talking about. I'm thinking maybe it's a Stephen Hawkings reference, but I'm trying not to think that.

Call me a bastard or an arrogant, overeducated fool; but Hawkings' disability is not mockworthy. That's just effing thoughtless.

So I'm hoping he means pissing and shaking in the generic sense. Whatever that is.

Paradox

DonParadox's photo
Fri 11/09/07 11:17 PM
Non_linear: I don't know. I just... don't know. ^_^

Paradox

DonParadox's photo
Fri 11/09/07 11:16 PM
Ooh, boredinaz, snappy. You're one of the undereducated shaking pissers, I gather.

Don't you have a reality TV show to get kicked off of somewhere?

As a matter of fact, why are you even posting on my thread? Go find a girl version of you and take her off the market. Please. I beg you.

DonParadox's photo
Fri 11/09/07 11:04 PM
The full topic title was, "You've heard about the square peg and the round hole, but what about the peg with hyperbolic geometry?"

Damned character-count nazis.

DonParadox's photo
Fri 11/09/07 11:01 PM
There's a fine line between 'oooh' and 'What the HELL?' and I walk that line like Johnny Cash. Here I am, and I am newbie.

I litter easter eggs like the Tetris developers do. Points for pointing.

Regards,

Paradox

DonParadox's photo
Fri 11/09/07 10:47 PM
Depends on what made him sleepy. If you spent the previous 1 and 1/2 hours, ahem, renovating the coat closet at the reception, I'd say that his rest was well earned... and what the hell are you doing still awake?

Otherwise, shoot the bastard. Or if you like him, just whip him a few times 'til he mea culpas.

Paradox