Community > Posts By > Greenerpastures

Greenerpastures's photo
Tue 04/16/19 02:54 AM
Sometimes our standards are way too high. Reading what you just wrote is considered critical to the reader. Sometimes we are critical to scare people off on purpose because deep inside we are afraid of the unknown. Proper wording is hard, I for one scare people off on purpose in this place because I know what is really here.

Greenerpastures's photo
Tue 04/16/19 02:02 AM
Wow, you really believe that???? noway

Greenerpastures's photo
Tue 04/16/19 02:00 AM
Everything said is true, best of luck

Greenerpastures's photo
Tue 04/16/19 12:44 AM
Doesn't work from my computer, really don't want this place on my phone is the problem... would have to download it then delete I guess. I have no one to take my photo.. I was accused yesterday that I might be a wide load lol... far from it! I'm petite

Greenerpastures's photo
Mon 04/15/19 04:04 PM
I have tried several times to crop a photo. It just sits there with a wheel spinning around and I can't do anything other than close the browser tab. Currently I have two photos missing my head... so what do I do about it? thanks

Greenerpastures's photo
Mon 04/15/19 02:26 PM
Chasing away the rash of skin-heads today, their out in numbers! Perhaps they need a good rash rofl

Greenerpastures's photo
Mon 04/15/19 09:44 AM
Don't need a couch potato waiting for a meal nor will I be a maid to a slob. So, probably just stay like I am. It's far less complicated and there is no drama. Been alone so long now that I don't think I could change and certainly don't believe in changing someone else. It's just not the right thing to do.

Greenerpastures's photo
Mon 04/15/19 02:28 AM
Well, when I see half a face or someone laying back in a chair or bed, it's a turn off. I have no one around to take my photo... so what you see is all I can currently capture in a shot. Perhaps work with a timer.. not sure if I can do that. Will think about it. Split second decisions, yes when flipping through photos. If a slight interest I go in to look at the profile.

Greenerpastures's photo
Mon 04/15/19 02:16 AM
Lady, I wish I had your problem... honestly I am the opposite.. I'm well under 5' and petite. The world around me are giants and extremely overweight! So, I just hang out rather than get trampled on or squished like a bug sad

Greenerpastures's photo
Mon 04/15/19 02:11 AM

Mingle2's mascot finds this thread to be entertaining, too.

rofl rofl rofl

say what??? frustrated I can't believe the things I see here, always a good laugh though laugh

Greenerpastures's photo
Sun 04/14/19 04:40 PM
I honestly don't think anyone cares about mine, so, I decline to answer

Greenerpastures's photo
Sun 04/14/19 01:49 PM

Hey cat that didn't answer my question

Should I let my girlfriend dye my hair

my vote is no, the eyebrows always give the true color... unless your into make-up???
aging is natural. Many appreciate the honesty and true age showing through. I know men who do but I stay clear of them. Even know they lie about doing so, lol. Good thing there is a stripper where if one does it.. it can be removed.

Greenerpastures's photo
Sun 04/14/19 01:09 PM
Well, I have my Silly Putty in the original blue and white egg!

Greenerpastures's photo
Sun 04/14/19 10:22 AM
Can go anywhere I please on google maps, go to satellite and drive around. I've been places I've never dreamed of going. bigsmile

Greenerpastures's photo
Sun 04/14/19 10:17 AM
Get cheap furniture, no problem, and consider getting rid of wall to wall carpeting that holds the hair. Don't think a neat freak would have a cat anyway. I love all kitties. Would never dream of chopping off their toes... cringe...

Greenerpastures's photo
Sun 04/14/19 10:09 AM
it's always difficult. It will find you when you quit looking.. it will knock you down... Look for life time friends where you like to hang out. Friendship can last forever... much longer than puppy love

Greenerpastures's photo
Sun 04/14/19 10:03 AM
thought is was the name of some new rock group what

Greenerpastures's photo
Sun 04/14/19 08:18 AM
Who actually thinks BEFORE coffee????? drinker

Greenerpastures's photo
Sun 04/14/19 05:57 AM
Good luck... I find more activity in the home improvement store honesty.

Greenerpastures's photo
Sun 04/14/19 05:48 AM
nope, I like going home biggrin