Community > Posts By > Greenerpastures

Greenerpastures's photo
Sat 04/13/19 03:18 PM
Just because... you will know without a doubt. Just because... when you ask a question and get the answer... just because... you know. Not everyone is real good at explaining themselves.. me included find ourselves saying... just because.... I have done many things over the years ...just because... because I was devoted to a certain person 100% but... was it vice versa??? that is the real question... sadly, NO!

Greenerpastures's photo
Sat 04/13/19 03:10 PM
Click community, scroll down the page to last section, post in HELP section... they will direct you properly. Welcome

Greenerpastures's photo
Sat 04/13/19 10:05 AM
Santa

Greenerpastures's photo
Sat 04/13/19 05:21 AM
Why should we talk to people who don't have a picture posted like the one who started this... or if they have left? to me it's the end of the discussion

Greenerpastures's photo
Sat 04/13/19 05:19 AM
Nope, not me either

Greenerpastures's photo
Wed 04/10/19 03:41 PM
turtles

Greenerpastures's photo
Wed 04/10/19 12:47 PM
Red anenome

Greenerpastures's photo
Sun 04/07/19 09:38 AM
I got one, think it's time for a block. This guy is nothing like my preferences. Either he can't read or hes just... not sure I can say here what I'd like to call him... let's just say he stood behind the door when they were passing out brains because he thought they said pains.... frustrated

Greenerpastures's photo
Sun 03/31/19 11:37 AM
3 - the strangest was just released from the psychiatric hospital, after meeting a long time chat friend who flew to Florida smelling like the bonfire he sat by days earlier, came with one change of clothes, some sardines and pita bread lol. Then the perfectionist just recently who didn't want to show me his house because it was just a bunch of closed doors. rofl rofl rofl

Greenerpastures's photo
Fri 03/29/19 05:43 PM

And don't forget to smile :)

yes, inform your face.... I don't see a smile, you will look better that way too happy

Greenerpastures's photo
Wed 03/27/19 03:38 AM

It a fact that people are always seeking the best things in life for themselves an one of them is trying to find true love and happiness. Finding true love is not always as simple as it looks and it has taken some of us along time to obtain it....

Often is never found

Greenerpastures's photo
Tue 03/26/19 04:48 PM
I love gray hair, and I hate dyed hair... if my hair was meant to be another color it would not have gone grey. Dyed hair never looks natural. Much more attracted to a man with gray hair and a full, well kept beard. That's just me... you asked

Greenerpastures's photo
Mon 03/25/19 12:44 PM
I get a nudge when they dont meet my criteria for a message. For example this last one didn't have a photo... which to me is inexcusable. Others simply are way too young. Many scammers out lately so be careful. Learn to google photos and look to see if the pictures were stolen.

Greenerpastures's photo
Sat 03/23/19 02:31 PM
Sounds like a chorus to me... actually my ears ringing whoa

Greenerpastures's photo
Sat 03/23/19 02:29 PM
I feel with my fingers bigsmile

Greenerpastures's photo
Sat 03/23/19 12:18 PM

What is sex? what O, I remember. It's that new number between 5 and 7.

I just thought the exact same thing and there you said it slaphead

Greenerpastures's photo
Sat 03/23/19 11:54 AM
Nice fuzzy bear that resembles Santa

Greenerpastures's photo
Fri 03/22/19 05:46 PM
Oh look,, another faceless person.... right, here or gone? no idea... I'll remain confused.

If you still exist, Hello from the Sunshine State

Greenerpastures's photo
Thu 02/21/19 05:50 PM

You're never too old to start riding a bike - just give me time, I have plenty of that these days! happy

I would assume one without training wheels? laugh

Greenerpastures's photo
Thu 02/21/19 05:44 PM

Sometimes live music can make conversation impossible. I well remember as a teenager having to shout, "What's your name?" and not hearing her answer!

rofl