Community > Posts By > Greenerpastures

Greenerpastures's photo
Thu 02/21/19 07:06 AM

yes, I have played them... about ten years ago while I waited for replies on forums and chat with a man from the north. Puzzles, match 3, bubble games, connect the dots etc, etc about 20 different games. Seems odd they would be removed. People used to challenge each other and had chat under each game. Oh well...

You must have this site confused with another for Mingle2 nor JustSayHi has never had any kind of arcade games attached to the site.. At one time they had instant messenger but that was taken down due to issues with the program..

There has been a few Sites that I have heard in the past that had some games but not this one.

Forum Admin
Kristi

Nope, never been there, this was long, long ago

Greenerpastures's photo
Thu 02/21/19 04:10 AM
I know for fact the unexplained does happen. I have a witness in fact. I was sitting on the sofa one day with a friend talking. Suddenly, the clock on the kitchen wall flew across the room and landed in the center of the floor. We both saw it. Turned to look at one another, yelled, did you see that? Guess it's time for your to leave now. No joke that and other strange things happened in my home that year.

Greenerpastures's photo
Thu 02/21/19 03:47 AM

I guess you can't have the one without the other.

You might find that being 6ft tall is a disadvantage, but good luck anyway, enjoy the fun here in the forums :smile:

blank, gone.. really over 6ft? wow... I'm way down under... way, way down what Have I a chance? hmmm..... think

Greenerpastures's photo
Thu 02/21/19 02:12 AM
yes, I have played them... about ten years ago while I waited for replies on forums and chat with a man from the north. Puzzles, match 3, bubble games, connect the dots etc, etc about 20 different games. Seems odd they would be removed. People used to challenge each other and had chat under each game. Oh well...

Greenerpastures's photo
Wed 02/20/19 05:43 PM
Well, it's hard to say in regards to this site. Most of the guys will not write a profile about themselves... they say... tell you later. And they wear sunglasses, 2 out of hundreds have a smile on their face. A few admit they are married or living with another woman. But the vast majority have not been here in months or years.

I did have a date with a perfectionist. Nothing special and it was Valentines day, which was a disappointment. There were things said that let me warned me he was type A. I'm actually glad there was not a second request whoa . And I had another a while ago from a guy who just got released from the psychiatric hospital.. that was interesting! I came home with a pretty red straw to remember the event at Wendy's rofl

Sorry, what was the question oops

I'm looking for a long term relationship.. searching for someone who looks like Santa, teddy bear type.. perhaps an interesting guy will come along, even if he doesn't look the part

Greenerpastures's photo
Wed 02/20/19 12:54 PM

They're still here in the GAMES forum within General Topics happy

this whole place is set up differently than it was... I mean little mini games like the arcade... I will look

Greenerpastures's photo
Wed 02/20/19 11:24 AM
This site once had a bunch of little games to play. What happened to them? Disappointed they are not found

Greenerpastures's photo
Wed 02/20/19 10:47 AM
I'm here looking for Santa, I see a white beard.... shocked

Greenerpastures's photo
Tue 02/19/19 06:13 PM
I'm looking for Santa, how old is he? I'm still looking smitten

1 2 4 Next