Community > Posts By > Zstratman

Zstratman's photo
Sat 12/22/07 09:25 PM
Hey guys here is the story. I've been separated for 7 months and most of the time I'm ok but with the holidays here I'm not so ok with it all at all. It kinda took me by suprise today. Usually I have a hip pocket or two full when I feel good and can find more when needed but the stash is empty today.Got any good ideas to break this funk? My usual isn't working....

Zstratman's photo
Sat 12/22/07 05:30 PM
Edited by Zstratman on Sat 12/22/07 05:33 PM
yea I'll go with jerk or mentally unstable If it was dr jeckel mr hyde. either way not worth your time and energy.

Zstratman's photo
Fri 12/21/07 09:39 PM
hi I love a good conversation. start out light and watch for the rabbit trails to take and be in touch with yourself as to what you think about the subject you embark on and verblize what you feel and think about it. If you feel uneasy talking, find ways to practice in other than a date situation till you feel e z with your self expressing your thoughts to others. After all it is an exchange of thoughts, beliefs and feelings isn't it?

Zstratman's photo
Thu 11/22/07 08:27 PM

I think those are the worst kinds of commercials for the single people to watch....assuming they feel lonely or left out. It's almost a negative reminder of your status or lack of a companion....
sure it is if you let yourself swallow it that way. especially on a weak sort of day.and yea everybody has those.

Zstratman's photo
Thu 11/22/07 07:31 PM
thats what those commercials want you to think. its like if i dont get that or this or whatever im defective or something. and we wouldnt want to be defective now would we?

Zstratman's photo
Thu 11/22/07 07:28 PM
yea, you do. or just starting a conversation with some one in a line or any place for that matter.Its all good. You get to know yourself better too. you may never see that other person again but so what.That can make it easier too thinking that way. wow i just realized that..........must be the turkey

Zstratman's photo
Thu 11/22/07 06:44 PM
Put shy aside. get out and figure it out. the more you do it the better you get. I know so I was/am . You do get over it. I call it grow a couple of cahonies and it works. A bit uncomfortable at first but the more you do you start to wonder why was I.

Zstratman's photo
Thu 11/22/07 06:22 PM

Get out and meet new people. Won't be a special someone if you don't get out and find her.

Zstratman's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:40 PM
hey guys i'm new to this forum stuff but there is a big dif. between an emotional mess and dropping your guard to show your feelings to someone. Isn't what friends or better all about?

Zstratman's photo
Wed 11/07/07 08:22 PM
Hi guys,
I'm new here but I thought I'd toss in my 2 cents. If you don't feel comfortable something isn't right. It may be you or him. certainly talking about it should be on the top of the agenda. In my experience no relationship is worth too much if you can't bring it all to the table to talk. I think this opens up a time of discovery. If nothing else it may shows some clues about security and fears ect. If you feel it is going too fast it probably is.

Zstratman's photo
Sun 11/04/07 06:55 PM
Hi,
I can relate to what you are going through but I don't have two years of water under the bridge. See I'm six mo. into a seperation
of a 23 year marriage and oh yea she is throwing it in the trash can. She has a new "friend" and all, paperwork to come. But moreover I find sometimes I feed myself a lot garbage about how I can't live without her, I'll never get another chance at love ect. ect ect. All lies. This stuff creates "bad days" for me. Well I can live without her because I'm typing this, haven't died yet from it. As for another chance at love well I'm on this sight and I make an effort to meet people wherever I go. The odds are good it'll happen again for me. I guess what I mean to say is step away from the mcgarbage bar and eat better and you will probably feel better. It helps me.

Zstratman's photo
Sun 11/04/07 02:50 PM
Hi guys,
I'm new to this online stuff but what kojack said makes good sense on line or in person. I hope to make some new good friends
here. Any other good advice is welcome.
Zstratman
Puyallup Wa.

2 Next