Community > Posts By > ibelieve

ibelieve's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:45 AM
Thanks everyone. i did hang out with a pretty amazing guy last night. and i wasnt sure how can tell the difference between lust and liking someone. its been a while since i was in the dating scene so im not sure what exaclty im feeling, but i know that he was the last thing on my mind last night, and my first thought this morning. ha i know he will read this. but who cares. cant hide your feelings right?

ibelieve's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:39 AM
so i honestly dontknow how to go about meeting a new guy and\or starting a relationship

ibelieve's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:38 AM

Sorry for your loss.. It is time to move on.. You deserve to be happy and he would probably want you to be happy...

yah. i just cant help thinking that things would be so different if he was here. its just hard. and this dating thing is new to me again.

ibelieve's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:35 AM
Hey guys, so I was with this guy for a terribly long time. it would have been almost 3 1/2 years this summer. But unfortuntly he passed away in April in 2007. I know its crazy but I still feel a part of him in my heart but ive meet a great guy. that i feel alright with, im just not sure if its the best thing to start dating again... or is it? i feel alright to start dating again im just not sure if my heart and my mind can handle it. but if a good guy and i start talking i dont want to let him pass me by. Help??

=[

ibelieve's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:08 AM
Edited by ibelieve on Wed 01/02/08 11:10 AM
WOW!!! Listen to me. and listen to the girls on this page. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE GUYS. Yeah i'm going to say something now, that might qualify as a hit below the belt. You guys that are telling him to stop talking and no contact ARE STUPID! and now you wonder why you don't have a significant other anymore. THis guy i can tell is caring. and I have a feeling that little boy means the world to him. YOU CAN'T SCREW WITH KIDS. when they are growing up it is prime time for them to be meeting people and remembering faces. if there was to be no more contact, this kid would be crushed, and grow up the same way i did. hating men. i never had a father, i had one guy in my life when i was little and he up and left and he wasnt even my biological father. Now, i hate men, i do. i feel as if that I did something wrong for the guy to leave. and i would do anything to have a father figure in my life. so the "losers" out there who dont know **** about relationships. do as ALL a favor, and go live in an alley, away from any kind of internet =]

K thanks!!

-L

ibelieve's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:16 AM
wow, dont stop talking to her son. If her son honestly and truthfully misses you. DO NOT stop talking to him. You are probably the only man that has seemed like a father figure in that childs life. If you stop talking to him, he will grow to think that his "father figure" stopped talking to him because it was something he did wrong. The worst thing you can do it stop talking to the child. As for the ex finacee. Only talk to her when you have to. Just reassure her that you are seeing someone else, but you still want to be a part of the childs life. If she can't accept that, there isnt much more you can do. If she sees the way that child looks up to you, and sees you as a father figure, she should find a way to open her heart and let you be there for him.

=] good luck!!