Community > Posts By > tundrabear

tundrabear's photo
Sun 05/04/08 11:54 AM
Who would dare to do that to Charlie Brown?

tundrabear's photo
Sat 11/03/07 07:50 PM
That's good, but you forgot to add "You're totally cool".

tundrabear's photo
Sat 11/03/07 07:49 PM
The Breakfast Club blew my mind because it had the ability to take small problems (on the scale of things) and make them feel really monumental in scope. It actually feels like you are that young and in detention. Film making at its most brilliant. But really, what do you expect? It's John Hughes.

tundrabear's photo
Sat 11/03/07 07:45 PM
I'm single because I'm way too picky.

tundrabear's photo
Sat 11/03/07 07:39 PM
I just went through the same exact thing, and I still am in some aspects. However, my ex lives here and does not have a boyfriend. Dating someone else does not work. Only time works, and even then, it doesn't really work all the way. I'm not saying close yourself off to dating someone else, just don't make getting over your ex the only reason you're looking to date. Whatever you do, though, do not stop being yourself. I know it sounds cheesy, but I can't stress enough how important that is. That single act of focusing on who you are and doing all the things you love, without worrying about what someone else thinks, is what will ultimately attract someone else to you for the right reasons. By that point, you may be ready to move on. Best of luck.

tundrabear's photo
Sat 11/03/07 07:26 AM
Discuss.

tundrabear's photo
Thu 11/01/07 12:13 PM
Good morning, everyone. Er, afternoon, I guess.

tundrabear's photo
Thu 11/01/07 12:07 PM
Date his brother. Kidding. Getting hurt is a part of dating. Once you realize that it's easier to relax and just be yourself. Someone is bound to notice you once that happens. That's just been my experience.