no photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:56 PM
Hi tim20721

lol, thanks I will surely thank that suggestion into consideration

:)

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:47 PM
Thanks alot

I guess I will leave it as is and be patient :)

Thanks again
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:39 PM
Hi All

I really need some bluntly honest advice. I feel that there is something about my profile that is scaring guys away or boring them to death :), but Im not sure what the problem could be. Any suggestions?

Thanks

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:35 PM
Thanks so much

I feel alot better. Earlier I was just laying staring at the ceiling-which isnt good considering all the work I have to get done :)

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:23 PM
Thu 02/28/08 10:19 PM
"I wasn't able to help this time...

Seriously, destroying something will help."

I just broke a pencil in half- does that count?

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:22 PM
I just broke a pencil in half- does that count?

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:17 PM
Hey

Yeah, Im trying to listen to pretty upbeat music.
Strange thing is I usually like really emotional songs(i.e. Faith Hill-Cry), I cant even stand them right now.
But everyone here is really helping.
:)

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 10:05 PM
Thanks so much for all the suggestions. I just have to keep telling myself its only temporary.

thanks again

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 09:58 PM
Hi All

Im usually a pretty upbeat person, but lately Ive just been pretty down- lonely I guess. And Im sure its just a temporary rut, but any tips on how to get out of this rut- or on how to distract oneself while going through it?

Thanks

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 01:35 PM
Your profile and picture are very nice. But your profile pic is kinda fuzzy, like IndnPrncs said you might want to try a clearer one.

Have a nice day:smile:

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:01 PM
I know everyone has heard that opposites attract, but I'm wondering if anyone has been in a relationship with someone they felt was their complete opposite and how it turned out.

Just Curious

Thanks

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 03:21 PM
"I'm the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be"

Hitman

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:02 PM
Edited by Mindy2483 on Sat 12/01/07 02:04 PM
Thanks chiefpua.

He is usually very kind, but he has a certain discourse where his language is typically pretty strong. But I usually can tell when he's just kidding. But he's gotten very short with me lately and I'm pretty sure that I've done something to rub him the wrong way. I don't think its an attraction thing since he is in a very serious relationship. I just really bad with confrontation and I'm trying to see if there is anyway around it. (probably not the best way to handle things)

Thanks again

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 01:58 PM
Thanks for the kind words peachiegurl28. I guess what makes it so difficult is that although he can say some pretty harsh things, he can be equally kind and caring. I just really don't want to lose that kind and caring friend that I do get to see alot.

no photo
Sat 12/01/07 01:39 PM
Problem

I have a friend that I'm particularly close with who seems pissed at me and I can't figure out why? I know I should just confront him, but this is the second time this has happen and I think if I confront him again it will just make him more angry. I truly have no clue what to do.frown