Community > Posts By > musicinmotion67

musicinmotion67's photo
Wed 07/31/13 08:17 PM
After being Atheist what did it take for you to come to know Jesus? See I ask this because my children were raised in a Christian home, but now that one of them is an adult years ago he started questioning his faith, about a year ago and after talking to a Professor at the college he was going to and who is Atheist he proclaimed himself to be Atheist. He continues to listen to Christian radio and says it's because he likes the positive message it offers. I believe it's still there but still worry for his soul.

musicinmotion67's photo
Wed 08/17/11 07:52 PM
Not don't need a "woman cave" just a queit place to retreat to when the stress get's high and that place is usually my bedroom with a tv in it or a good book.

You know, the one thing that irritates all of mandom is the fact that women have not....after all these years....learned the value of a man cave. I mean, learn that when a man has his domain where he can,

1. Have a 50 inch LED TV with surround sound
2. A little mini fridge for the beer
3. A "DO NOT DISTURB" sign posted so he can enjoy the game
4. If room is avaiable, a pool table, or ping pong table, or air hockey table, or foozeball table
5. A big *** Lay-Z-Boy

He has all these in his room, makes him the most happiest man alive. Get the picture ladies???

Great info although I think you were supposed to say what you hate about the ladies.:wink: laugh

I want a woman cave if you have a man cave though,, K? Not sayin you and me just women need a cave too.

musicinmotion67's photo
Wed 08/17/11 07:48 PM
She didn't say ALL men get them, she said men can get them as well which is true, my boys have them ages 20,23 because they grew so tall so fast 20 yr old is 6'3 older one is 6'7. As for the cocoa butter, it's a myth and a ploy for companies to make money, I don't know anyone it's worked for.

Stretch Marks, I hate nothing more then when a women gets naked and she has stretch marks all over...explode explode frustrated

well then you would be talkin about yourself to because men get streach marks as well and theres nothing you can do to stop them

I don't have any stretch marks.

BTW, I've heard that you can use cocoa butter to prevent stretch marks.........

musicinmotion67's photo
Wed 08/17/11 07:42 PM
I think a mature man will realize that any woman just about and lots and lots of women have had children will invitably have stretch marks...sorry but there's not a lot that can be done about it. Anyone who's had kids or has gained and lost a lot of weight will also more likely have them.

musicinmotion67's photo
Wed 08/17/11 07:27 PM
Sweetestgrl, you keep mentioning if both people are mature, one thing I want to point out is maturity does not mean necessarily age. I've known many in their 40's and above that are NOT mature, and then I've known many in their 20's and 30's that are very mature. I am a 43 year old woman and I've found that the older i've gotten the more comfortable in my own skin i've become, meaning with knowing what I want, being ok with being alone you know, not stressing out if I don't have a guy next to me at night, but you also bring withit a lot of simple life experiences such as knowing what screwups not to repeat in a new relationship, or looking for things that are a warning sign before you decide to continue seeing that person and sticking with your gut on that, and that can only come with life experience. You know, it's often the things you found funny or cute when you first started dating that usually end up being the things that irritate you the most later on.

I think once a person has evolved they may realize there is no point in trying to change a person. You have to realize what their faults are, and what your faults are. But if either one of you is going to be dishonest in your wants and desires then of course it wont work.

People are so desperate for love, they try to put up with stuff and then get all possessive and bossy like they own it. Thats lame. You shouldn't expect things to work after that.

well Simone that leads to expectations, and knowing right from wrong. Expecting respect, and then speaking up if your partner disrespects u is NOT being possessive and bossy

In my experience the possessive and bossy accusations usually come from the partner who is misbehaving (as it were)or wanting to have his/her cake and eat it too - which is immature

Being honest as far as wants and desires is fine but a lot of guys I have talked to are not honest about this - saying one thing & doing another - so I take all of that w/ a grain of salt and watch their behavior not their words

and men are the most possessive in the long run, really. If my man wasn't "possessive" I'd be concerned that he did not care.

I think it is possible to communicate about things like expectations and respect in an adult manner

but that does require that both partners have adult communication skills