Community > Posts By > CURVYandCUDDLY

no photo
Sat 05/14/11 08:29 AM
Having a secret is one thing - telling someone that you have a secret but can't tell them - is MANIPULATION. I would be very concerned about why the person felt they needed to tell you there is something they are hiding!

I think that trust is an earned thing and as we grow to trust someone over time, we hopefully gain comfort with letting down our masks and allowing others to see us. If this does not happen in a relationship - there is a problem!

no photo
Thu 05/12/11 12:22 PM

What WOULD you hold against them?

Liars, cheaters, cheap, stingy, hateful. That's what I'd hold against them..Other than that...all is fair in love and life....

You have that backwards...all is fair in love and war...

I think most women are like that.
Mental stimulation precurses any other
form of attraction.
Men have a hard time grasping this.
They want the visual goods to be perfect first.
Then they might look further.
They will call it 'chemistry.'
Whereas, if they enter through our minds
we really do not care so much what
they look like.
We call THAT 'chemistry.'

Not true for me! I am attracted first physically and then need the emotional, intellectual stimulation to want it to go anywhere. I think it is not only men who are attracted by looks - some of us women want the same kind of attraction that we accuse men of wanting. I have met lots of guys who are nice, kind, sincere and have become great friends - but if the chemistry is not there - it is just not there.
Maybe I am superficial - but just being honest!!!

no photo
Wed 05/11/11 08:43 PM
I am new myself - but wanted to say hello. I really appreciated it the other day when people took the time to welcome me - so - paying it forward!!!!
HUGS,
:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 05/10/11 08:40 PM

Welcome to Mingle2..Best Wishesflowerforyou

Hey, thank you. It is so nice to be welcomed!!!
Ok, is it bad etiquette to ask why you are wearing a mask????
HUGS

Thats just 2Kids! Don't worry she's relatively harmless. She wears the mask to chase off her many admirers.

Anyway Welcome! Join us in the forums.

Wow - it is so cool that you all seem to know each other! I wish I had admirers - but not ones that I want to chase away!!! I have been reading the forums but it takes forever to read the many, many, many pages - so, will try to catch up and hopefully catch on so that I can join you.
Thanks for the invite flowerforyou (I love these lil icons)

no photo
Tue 05/10/11 04:50 PM

Welcome to Mingle2..Best Wishesflowerforyou

Hey, thank you. It is so nice to be welcomed!!!

Ok, is it bad etiquette to ask why you are wearing a mask????

HUGS

no photo
Tue 05/10/11 04:48 PM

You sound like a very articulate, intelligent,funny and got it together lady. I think you should do fine.
flowers waving Welcome to mingle!
Good Luck on your search.

Thank you so much! I love your name "Troublebug."

Thanks, I use it because my friends like to say "Her comes trouble to me, and I had a friend tell me I'm as cute as a bug......SO I combined them.

HOw awesome to have a friend who tells you that
"you are as cute as a bug!!!" Keep that friend. Also, how sassy to be called "trouble." Great combination :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 05/10/11 06:18 AM

You sound like a very articulate, intelligent,funny and got it together lady. I think you should do fine.

flowers waving Welcome to mingle!
Good Luck on your search.

Thank you so much! I love your name "Troublebug."

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 08:35 PM

OK,,YOU asked?
I think THE TERM,,Bipolar,,is a name that MANY psychologists grouped together when they were without a real idea of the mental problem their patients had..my daughter was diagnosed being bipolar. As I tried to learn more about it,,I became agitated more as to ALL THE PERSONALITY TRAIT DISORDERS that come with THAT LABEL...
I feel that its a loose definition that covers MANY, MANY disorders that people can have...And THEN,,,one diagnosed being Bipolar STILL has a LARGE PERCENTAGE of probability to commit suicide in their end..I mean WTF?? THATS THE BEST THEY Can come up with?,,Please.
My daughter NEVER suffered HALF the problems she HAS SUFFERED since they TOLD HER SHE WAS BIPOLAR..Just to be categorized as THAT,,,,to ME. She has read enough on it,,to copy many of the actions it has told her she would or COULD experience through having it...
To me,,the ONLY WAY TO KNOW HOW AND WHY SOMEONE THINKS OR FEELS ABOUT THEIR SELF OR OTHERS,,is through keeping THEM in a place of observation and with THEM KNOWING ALL THE MEDS they truly are taking.
Watching, talking and KNOWING THEM WELL ENOUGH through their time spent TOTALLY CONNECTED,,,at least two months,,,THEN,,,,TELL ME A PANEL OF DOCTOR'S OPINIONS AS TO WHATS WRONG WITH THEM.
I THINK many kids are wrongly passed through our system as being asserted by and THROUGH, SOME doctor that THEY HAVE"""THIS""" ILLNESS.
Be THAT,,,a learning disorder or a depression, or a FALSE CONCLUSION to THAT CHILD'S real problems....
I witnessed a child diagnosed with being hyper and PLACED on Redlin, who took that everyday for twenty years and recently had kidney Failure because of that meds usage,,,,HE RECEIVED A TRANSPLANT and is FINE NOW,,,,BUT,,,,,was he really in NEED of that med then,,and why on Earth did they NOT know its damage and change it?
To ME,,,many DOC'S PLAY with a person's meds like some damn common lab rat...Take Nursing homes and the ones who roam a LOT,,their given depressants to MAKE THEM TIRED and through all their years taking that,,THEY CHANGE and its NEVER BETTER.. MANY are given drugs that change their minds abilities to SEE LIFE,,like they use to,,MANY go inside their minds,,,never to KNOW AGAIN,,,Many JUST sleep AND STAY IN A BED WHERE THEY GET BED SORES THAT END UP killing them...iTS A SAD WORLD WE LIVE IN WHEN IT COMES TO THE time a doctor really takes for each one of his patients to have with THEM...AS THEY FEEL THEIR TIME IS WORTH SO MUCH....AND MANY, QUICK FIX PEOPLE WITH QUICK EVALUATIONS AND TREATMENTS GIVEN OR DRUGS GIVEN FREELY TO THEM...
SORRY,,,BUT THIS IS MY OPINION.....

You sounds really angry and I can understand that. However, Bipolar Disorder is a mental disorder - not a personality disorder. It does take a long time to diagnose and there are two kinds: Bipolar 1 - manic type and Bipolar 11 - Depressive type.

It is a very serious disorder and is often misdiagnosed as ADD or ADHD or other diseases. The usual age onset is over 16 years old - so children are rarely diagnosed with it.

Yes, drugs - even prescription ones can be dangerous and even addictive - so, diagnosis should be made by a professional who deals with mental disorders (not a regular doctor).

For whatever it is worth, if someone is concerned about an mental disorder, I would hope they get professional help as it can be very devastating to the person who has it and to those connected with the person.

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 06:42 PM

just sitting in the sun. any gals around 4a chatt

Hi neighbor (from Palm Desert)- Yes it was 92 today but will only be 82 tomorrow. I went swimming - did you?

HUGS,
LYnne

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 06:38 PM

Hey Bulldog,
Thanks for the drive by.

WAVES,
Lynne

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 06:35 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss. It is rough to lose someone that you love. The healing takes a long time. I would be glad to offer support if you need it.

Welcome back to the boards and thank you for your good wishes.

HUGS,
Lynne

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 10:11 AM
Love any song by Jason Mraz especially "I'm Yours" and "Lucky" with Colbie Collait. Also, just discovered The Civil Wars - they are getting better with each new song they sing.

Anything by Train, James Blunt, Norah Jones - wow - can't pick just one song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 10:04 AM

Looks good! (Pay no attention to the strange man above you)
flowerforyou

Ruth,

Thanks for the warning!!!! I can use all the help that I can get.
happy happy happy

laugh He's harmless and we love him. But, take nothing he says seriously. :wink:

I am glad you guys love him - sounds like he needs lots of it - guess we all do. Maybe, he should come with a warning label?

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 09:59 AM

Looks good! (Pay no attention to the strange man above you)
flowerforyou

Ruth,

Thanks for the warning!!!! I can use all the help that I can get.
happy happy happy

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 09:37 AM

yes,your right,im Romanian , but i sayd ''from Europe'' because most of the people from North America does not know where Romania is rofl

I agree! I am from Canada and when I first moved to California people would ask me if I had lived in an Igoo????

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 08:44 AM
So - why are you saying it - if it does not make sense and you know it???????

Just curious .............

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 08:26 AM
Free peanuts??????? What does that even mean?????

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 07:54 AM
Well of course - goes without saying ... yours is the first! You are definitely outspoken - no one will ever accuse you of not speaking your mind!

Thanks for the review - any suggestions!!!!

HUGS,
Lynne

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 07:22 AM
Hey,
Thanks for taking the time to read it. That is really sweet!!!!

no photo
Sat 05/07/11 07:08 AM
Not really sure what should be in the profile and do guys really even read it or just look at the picures?

flowerforyou
HUGS,
Lynne

Previous 1