Community > Posts By > xlilix

xlilix's photo
Sat 05/28/11 05:23 PM
Hullo bear :)

xlilix's photo
Fri 05/27/11 12:35 PM
Yeah those people who try to scam you are so irritating. Can always tell who they are though, by what they say. Like friendship, understanding, god and love and all that stuff. They must have a scam script they use.

xlilix's photo
Fri 05/27/11 11:38 AM
Hi guys, just a lil experiment since I am fed up of getting messages from people in ghana and nigeria and other random places when I want to talk to people near me... Is there anyone reading this from pembrokeshire, wales? If there is message me and restore the faith :)

I won't be holding my breath though lol
Xlilix

xlilix's photo
Mon 05/23/11 01:48 PM
Give me ze gold :D

xlilix's photo
Mon 05/23/11 09:08 AM

Hi xlilix :) Glad i'm not the only one who thinks that. I heard last friday, on the news at ten, that their finally getting closed down. Notice how i just said 'finally', there? Lol. As me and you both know, it's not useful in the least. A government run, job agency, that gives us nothing from nothing. Absolutely friggin useless. Ha ha.

Haha really? Didn't know it was getting closed down! I knw hun its seriously rubbish but just found out I've got an interview this thursday for my dream job- working with adults with special needs. Hope I get it so I can tell the job centre to sod off :D

xlilix's photo
Mon 05/23/11 07:45 AM
Hey just updated my profile what do you guys think? I'm sure there's room for improvement there so feel free to point anything out to me :)

Xlilix

xlilix's photo
Fri 05/20/11 01:36 PM

When I was looking for a job, I tried a few different job services, including the state funded unemployment office and private companies as well. I was never offered a job by any of them and never heard of anyone finding a job that way. Don't waste your time, just go out and do the door to door leg work yourself.

I am searching independantley of them actually. I'm very much doing the 'leg work'
Xlilix

xlilix's photo
Fri 05/20/11 08:30 AM
So I got paid off and am now desperatly searching for a new job. I go to the job centre to sign on to get me through the next few weeks and they say they I can sign on and be paid in two and a half weeks time. What the hell am I meant to live on? (Well, luckily my mums charity lol) what a waste of time job seekers is! I don't want to be talked down to for a measly hundred quid a fortnight but unfortunately needs must.

Worst thing is I know of a few people who are constantly making up any old nonesense to get emergancy loans while others are left to fend for themselves. A fair system? Nope.

Is anyone else on job seekers? Please feel free to vent if they're messing u around too or if you've had any bad expriences with the job centre in general.

Xlilix

xlilix's photo
Thu 04/28/11 05:22 PM
It'll end when it ends. Don't think anyone really knows when. If it has to be in my time I want to be there sat in a dolce and gabbana dress smoking a menthol, sipping white wine with a chocolate drip in my arm. :D awesome. What a way to go.

xlilix's photo
Thu 04/28/11 07:59 AM

lets leave eve ryone else alone to live their own lives

who are we to judge anyway??

I love people for who they are not what they look like!!:heart:

No one has the right to judge. But everyone has a right to discuss, which is what this forum topic is meant for.
Xlilix

xlilix's photo
Thu 04/28/11 06:15 AM
Just to clear some things up. Have been reading the responses which I think are mostly great but whoever said I am posting this just for reasurance. Um no actually just wanted to know wwhat peoples views were. I am actually ok with my size since a twelve is hardly health threatining. Anyway just thought I'd put that out there!
Xlilix

xlilix's photo
Tue 04/26/11 07:38 AM

Easternsquirrel that is a really good
answer! If only the media and the
health nuts would think that way huh?

Herein lies the problem.
You refer to the healthy, as 'nuts.'
Not a great justification.

Well it is just a turn of phrase you know. I think some people do indeed go too far with it all. And I am not insulting the health-concious at all, since I myself am quite health-concious. I'm basicly saying that there are people out there that will class you as obese due to a limited and rather flawed system of body mass index that doesn't even take into account your excercise levels and bone structure.

Some people are told they are to big based on bmi which I think is a load of bs!

xlilix's photo
Tue 04/26/11 07:07 AM
Hi guys and girlies. only recently joined. I'm looking to make new friends in or around haverfordwest and pembrokeshire. If your from there and want to chat please feel free to message me :)
Xlilix

xlilix's photo
Tue 04/26/11 07:00 AM
Easternsquirrel that is a really good answer! If only the media and the health nuts would think that way huh?

xlilix's photo
Tue 04/26/11 02:25 AM
Hi all. So, I was wondering what everyone's opinions to weight and obesity are. I was in the park yesterday and saw a very overweight family. All six of them were huge. I felt a bit sad, but the kids looked happy. Anyway that's going off track. Should people just be accepted no matter what size they are? Does health not neccessarily mean happiness and that some bigger people like being big?

Personally, in the last year since leaving uni I have gone from a size ten to a twelve/fourteen and I hate it! Wish I had a bit more confidence like some other people have.

Guys are especially welcome to wade in with answers to the old debate: sexiest size for a woman and why?

Thanks for your answers,

Xlilix