Community > Posts By > Bexceptional

Bexceptional's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:47 AM
If he is playing the submissive role, then why are you giving in to him so easily?

Bexceptional's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:30 AM
Edited by Bexceptional on Tue 03/25/08 04:42 AM
Question..if you're that busy, then what are you doing on a dating website? It sounds like work is more important to you, but I don't think the problem is you.

In fact, it sounds to me you're dealing with a wussy that would rather submit to you, live in your reality, and waller around for a month because he puts more emphasis on what you think, because he doesn't think his own reality is valuable enough.

Seriously, is it just me, or are men becoming more soft, feminine, and submissive, and the women becoming more masculine to make up for it?

If I invest time away from my business for someone I want to get to know, not only is she screened, but she better be able to make time for me. If she can't, then there's plenty of other fish in the sea.

Just an observation..

Bexceptional's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:18 AM
Mmmm. Drama is any fear-based emotion. If her communication does not come from love, I want no part of it.

Bexceptional's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:05 AM
lol! The reason I'll never get married!

Bexceptional's photo
Wed 03/19/08 01:03 PM
The eastern culture sees the Yin/Yang as the two that were given birth by the Tao (the way).

The poem is about a woman (Yin) finding pure sexual and sensual expression through deep connection with a man (Yang).

When each one of us is born, we are pure. We have not yet been exposed to social limitations, negative thoughts, and other things that repress our thought process and sexuality.

This small part of a woman's purity (the small round circle) can only be found inside the man, and a mans purity can only be found inside the female.

You can also look at this poem as an awakening. Where she (the angel) becomes more mature, and realizes the difference between meaningless sex, and a sensual, spiritual experience.

G

Bexceptional's photo
Tue 03/18/08 06:46 PM
Edited by Bexceptional on Tue 03/18/08 06:47 PM
ArtGurl is soooo close. But go deeper. If you're familar with Yin/Yang polarities, as it applies to man and woman, you've nailed the intended meaning...

Bexceptional's photo
Tue 03/18/08 06:42 AM
Great responses, but too literal. Think more between the lines of "rediscovery" of ones self..

Bexceptional's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:20 AM
Edited by Bexceptional on Tue 03/18/08 01:21 AM
I'd like to know just how many men & women on this site understand the meaning behind this poem. It's from a friend of mine..

Return To Grace

FOR YOU, MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL,
HAVE SUFFERED MOST!
YOU HAVE BEEN BURNED BY HELL'S FURY
AND KICKED BY HUMANITY
YOUR TORMENTS ARE FELT
FOR THEY EXIST IN THIS WORLD

BUT YOU HAVE BEEN BRAVE!
BRAVE ENOUGH TO FORGET
WHO YOU REALLY ARE…
BRAVER THEN THE GRANDEST KNIGHTS
WHO FOREVER CONTINUE TO SERVE
IN A LYING WORLD.

YOUR VEILS BEAT,
YOUR WINGS TORN,
YOU STAND BEFORE ME WEAK,
TIRED AND TORMENTED.

BUT, HARK, THE RECKONING IS NEAR

FOR I SEE THE REBIRTH ….
THE LIGHT IN THE DISTANCE,
READY TO RETURN YOU TO THE GARDEN
FROM WHICH YOU CAME!
RETURN TO LOVE
FOR THE GARDEN REMAINS
WITHIN.

AND IN A FLASH OF LIGHT,
YOU WILL BE REBORN:
SAME BODY, SAME SOUL
RENEWED, REBORN!

AND ONCE AGAIN YOU WILL REMEMBER
WHO YOU REALLY ARE
AND FOR THE SECOND TIME
YOU WILL DISCOVER FIRE!
THE GRANDEST FIRE THAT SHALL RISE,
SPREAD, AND COVER THE EARTH!

THEN AS YOU REACH OUT TO THE WORLD,
DEATH WILL BE CONQUERED
AND YOU WILL REIGN KING
IN THE EYE OF GOD!
FOR THE TIME HAS COME TO REMEMBER
WHO YOU REALLY ARE …
SO SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND SOAR!
THAT THE WORLD MAY GAZE
UPON THE FIRST OF THE FALLEN ANGELS RETURNING TO GOD.

FORGIVEN AND FREE.

Bexceptional's photo
Tue 03/18/08 01:08 AM
I think it depends on what your definition of "the right man" is to you.

If I decided to be exclusive with a woman, I'm removing my profile because there's simply no need for it. Online dating equals about 8% of my social interactions.

If I'm just dating, then I'm dating other women too. So I won't be changing anything for someone I hardly know.