Community > Posts By > BTU1991

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 03:53 AM
Edited by BTU1991 on Wed 04/13/11 03:56 AM
I write in my journal almost daily, it helps a lot. Ther's a big difference between talking to yourself and writing how you feel inside about a situation that might not be up for discussion with another person.

I think writing in a journal helps me maintain my emotiona and my sanity sometimes. Well in my case I'm coming off ending a great 6 year relationship that me and my ex mutaully agreed upon but it helps to write in a journal cause I lost my best friend, the one person I could confide in with out hestating. Now who can I talk to? No one but myself especially about how things are going after our seperation.

There's no one to share with anymore. I can't talk to her about how I feel about us. She's the subject of the topic. So my journal is my keeper of secrets my best friend.

Ugh maybe Crazy is right!

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 03:47 AM
i LIKE THIS THREAD, My ex didn't likethat I talked to so many girls because she felt that they were trying to steal me from them, but it was perfectly okay for her to have guy friends even though they always made comments about her apperences on socail networks. One guy even said theyshe had a nice set/cleavage! So what does that say for the guy friend, oh he's just joking, but give him the idea that he could weasel his way in her pants and I bet he'd take it.

I've never once cheated nor do I care to, I believe in having a clear conscience and knowing Ive never doen a girl bad.

I recently ended a 6 year relationship with a girl who I truly wanted to marry,but we financially did not go together at this time. so we parted ways but keep in touch. well all her guy friends started wanting to move in on her new single status and all the sudden they were all hanging around like puppies waiting for a treat. now what does that say for them. Were they really friends to begin with or they just played the part for personal interest.

None of my girl friends eve once made a move other than said that If i needed someone to talk to I could go to them.

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 03:36 AM
Save the beautiful thing! Never been really been into boobs, more of a booty kinda guy but a recent girl made me think otherwise, she had doube dangs and oh my they were awesome. I even dreamnt about them.

Yes save the boobs cause sometimes they need help.

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 03:32 AM
Im attracted to girls with braces and glasses. and I love giving girls head! I guess those are my fetishes! I like massaging too but i don't know that qualifies.

Oh yea and I have to say girls in pj's, they don't have to even be all sexy or anything just the relaxed look gets me.

no photo
Wed 04/13/11 03:27 AM
Lol, I read your post and Im rather lost in this thing. I put up one picture and apparently im interested in dating. lol. I didnt see any options to change it.