Community > Posts By > bettycrocker101

no photo
Mon 05/23/11 06:13 PM
i have found that i am tired of being single, and yet too exhausted to start a new relationship.. i think there is a word for this.. or maybe not.. either way.. thats how i feel

no photo
Wed 05/04/11 04:57 AM

IRON CHEF

i watch that every time i catch it on... im a sucker for the food network.. :)

no photo
Tue 05/03/11 08:05 PM
I am now reading David Baldacci's The Camel Club.. and i must say.. its very interesting, i would recommend it to those of you who enjoy a good conspiricy story.. i am just 120 pages into it so far.. but so far.. its very good

no photo
Sun 05/01/11 05:31 PM
thank you to all who responded to this thread.. i feel alot better knowing i am not alone in this.. and to add salt to the wound.. this person has now deactivated his account on here.. so i guess if i were ever to get a hint, i got it.. i know all of this could be for some other reason other than me.. but if so.. wouldnt i have gotten some kind of explination.. oh well.. i feel better.. and if he didnt want to be my friend after saying he did.. then its his loss.. im a purty careful person anyway.. this has just help me add a few more bricks to the already existing wall i have built up.

no photo
Fri 04/29/11 05:47 PM
thanks everyone.. i feel alot better now.. now for the next question.. after someone ignores ur texts, and doesnt contact u for a while.. wat do you do if that person tries to contact you?? do you reply as if nothing happened? or chew them out.. or let them know they hurt you.. or just ignore them right back? (not thinking this particular person will contact me.. this is just good to know in case it happens in the future)

no photo
Fri 04/29/11 05:12 PM

It's always amazing when two strangers become friends but its so sad when two friends become strangers.

i agree.. and it happens so often it seems..

no photo
Fri 04/29/11 05:10 PM
recently i have had my feelings hurt by someone, a stranger in every since of the word.. but still we had a growing friendship, or so i thought.. im ok with the loss of communication.. just wish it didnt hurt my feelings and make me think something was wrong with me personally... i swear there should be a button that kinda snaps ya back to reality and remind me that i have worth and value of my own and if someone chooses not to be a part of my life, even as a friend, then its there loss.. see .. i can say it.. but it doesnt make it hurt any less.. and that just ticks me off.. i have always thought of myself as a very indepandant person.. tell me its human nature to want other ppl around, even if its a text message to say hey how are ya... or just tell me i am crazy either way works.. and prolly both purty much true.. lol..

no photo
Mon 04/18/11 06:15 PM

Nope Nope Nope, my knight in shining armour is polished and glowing..
No way is he going to tarnish, cause I will keep him polished..

He is so shiny he blinds me with his brightness.blushing blushing

(American translation: "He REALLY needs a tan")

:)

Back on topic....

Welcome to reality Betty...

The gals got thier burdens....we got ours......

Think how many guys have met thier faire Damsel in distress just to figure out she is yet another nagging bi-polar Harpy.

I was trying to figure out a damsel in distress one for you guys.. i think you nailed it on the head right there..

SO many guys here recently have told me they want to be my Knight in shining armor (why use that phrase i have no idea) but i never knew i needed to be rescued, nor did i know i was a damsel in distress. the things you learn when you least expect it

no photo
Mon 04/18/11 04:58 PM
Have you noticed that most Knights in shining armor turn out to be losers in aluminum foil?

no photo
Mon 04/18/11 05:03 AM
nope cant say as i have.. but i dont frequent bars.. so that may have alot to do with it..lol

no photo
Mon 04/18/11 04:49 AM
i am sure i am my own worst enemy, i have been told that a few times in life, but as far as for others who choose not to like me for watever reason, i would rather kill with kindness, a smile is soo hard for some ppl to fight against and can be ones greatest weapon. Duct tape is good too.. lol

no photo
Sun 04/17/11 07:33 PM

i'm so watching lemonade mouth on disney channel! Who-rah!

i wanted to watch that, but i promised i would wait till my girl could watch it with me, and she went to bed bout the time it came on.. lol

no photo
Sun 04/17/11 07:17 PM

What's wrong with grey hair?

I started turning grey when I was 30

me too.. and i am 32 now.. and have quiet a bit of grey hair, i think it adds character :)

You know what they say... whatever don't kill you, makes you stronger.

by those standards, i, my friend, am made of marble.. lol

no photo
Sun 04/17/11 07:10 PM

I've been told that it's the moorish genes that got into the Irish strain about a thousnad years ago. I always liked it because ai look younger than my age. ait helped make people my own age take me more seriously

oh i have some irish in me as well.. maybe thats it.. i know everyone in my family has started showing grey hair at a early age.. we really dont think alot about it. other ppl think its strange.. my daughter use to have one when she was 5.. the beautician found it, and wanted to cut it, my girl wouldnt let her, instead she named it Myrtle.. and showed it to everyone.. lol.. now that she is almost 7, we cant find it anymore.. not sure where it went.. lol

no photo
Sun 04/17/11 07:00 PM

What's wrong with grey hair?

I started turning grey when I was 30

me too.. and i am 32 now.. and have quiet a bit of grey hair, i think it adds character :)

no photo
Sun 04/17/11 05:41 PM
i just finished reading Stephen Kings Desperation.. that book really messed with my head... lol

no photo
Sun 04/17/11 05:40 PM

Mash is on TV somewhere sometime all the time.

I'm sure there is a boxed set you can get on Amazon cheap.

It was good for a year or two but got way too preachy toward the end.

I grew up watching it with my dad, everytime i watch it, its like i am curled up beside him on the couch laughin when he did, coz i had no clue wat was so funny then, but now i get it.. and i think i loved every episode.. even now ill call my dad up and tell him when its on.. if i can ever find it on that is.. lol.. seems like if i want to watch something, they stop showing it on tv.. lol

no photo
Sun 04/17/11 05:37 PM

The original Oceans 11 with Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Peter Lawford and Angie Dickenson....

very cool flick with an excellent twist.

i havnt seen the original yet, but i want to

no photo
Sun 04/17/11 05:30 PM
wat i want to be watching is M*A*S*H.. .but i cant find it on tv anywhere.. and i have been asking for the series for christmas for the past 12 years.. and have yet to get it.. lol.. so i guess ill wait for it to come on tv.. i think it does again tuesday.

no photo
Sun 04/17/11 05:24 PM
im watching the exorcism of emily rose.. and its freaking me out :)

Previous 1